PDA

View Full Version : The KISS smile

katiar
16-06-2005, 16:08
Dear Admins,

I'd like to send the BIG KISS to my friends in PMs and I'm looking for the proper smile there, but... :(

TQ
16-06-2005, 16:11
Some other very important options are missing in PM as well. Makes it difficult to explain that i am not faking. Site needs improving. Thanks! :)

Britanski Soldat
16-06-2005, 18:18
TQ,

Faking what................?

Shatneresque
16-06-2005, 19:33
The new smilies seem (to me) a bit anemic, compared to the pre-hacker ones. Any way we can get those back, eh...? :rolleyes:

DPG
16-06-2005, 22:59
Some other very important options are missing in PM as well. Makes it difficult to explain that i am not faking. Site needs improving. Thanks! :)

Thanks for providing so many helpful ideas about what, in your opinion, needs to be done...

In order to pre-empt "there is no attachments facility" let me stress once more that the PM system is NOT an email server.

If you need to send an attachment to the admins you can do so via email at admin@expat.ru

TQ
17-06-2005, 00:10
Thanks for providing so many helpful ideas about what, in your opinion, needs to be done...

sorry if i wasnt too clear with my ideas!.. In my opinion private messaging is the most intimate and emotional part of the forum , and the choice for 'smile' icons is very limited.

speaking of the given ones my absolute favourites are:

:elf: :reindeer:

DPG
17-06-2005, 00:16
So just more smilies, eh!

I think we've got more than we had before the hack, we'll have a look around and see if we can find a few more to add...