PDA

View Full Version : English footie on TV

gubbo
14-06-2005, 17:05
Moving to Moscow in August and will be in serious emotional state if I can't get hooked up to a satellite channel that shows English footie. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

DJ Biscuit
14-06-2005, 17:12
First of all Channel 6 Sport which is terrestrial, state channel, shows Premier League games at least twice a week but with Russian commentary.

Second option is Kosmos TV, satellite thing, 70 channels some in English, Man Utd TV, Chelsea TV, Eurosport 1 & 2. Plus ESPN shows games too.Plus Channel 6 of course.

Then there's NTV Pus they also have around 50 or so channels, one is called NTV Plus Football and shows non stop football all day, also once a week or more they have Premier games plus they also have channel 6. So in theory you could get 4 or more games in live a week but with Russian commentary.

Last option is to get Sky. Do a search on here, there's a guy in Moscow who does SKY TV.

Then there are endless bars showing live games on big and small screens.

DJ Biscuit
14-06-2005, 18:21
First of all Channel 6 Sport which is terrestrial, state channel, shows Premier League games at least twice a week but with Russian commentary.

Second option is Kosmos TV, satellite thing, 70 channels some in English, Man Utd TV, Chelsea TV, Eurosport 1 & 2. Plus ESPN shows games too.Plus Channel 6 of course.

Then there's NTV Pus they also have around 50 or so channels, one is called NTV Plus Football and shows non stop football all day, also once a week or more they have Premier games plus they also have channel 6. So in theory you could get 4 or more games in live a week but with Russian commentary.

Last option is to get Sky. Do a search on here, there's a guy in Moscow who does SKY TV.

Then there are endless bars showing live games on big and small screens.

For info about SKY TV send a PM to: jl74

gubbo
14-06-2005, 18:29
Thanks, Biscuit, mate! I'll check it out.

DJ Biscuit
14-06-2005, 18:30
See you in August, join us yobos some time to watch a match and sink a few Britneys.

Good Luck.

NickR
14-06-2005, 20:14
Kosmos has now got Chelsea TV and MUTV (Manchester Utd TV for those who were about to ask) on 2 seperate channels. Quite enjoy it but loads of old repeats of boring games.

jl74
15-06-2005, 01:29
This is a possability it will depend on a few things with regards to your apartment or house that you get here in Moscow... please call me on [Come on you know the rules by now. PM ONLY!]

Braders
15-06-2005, 01:42
Kosmos has now got Chelsea TV and MUTV (Manchester Utd TV for those who were about to ask) on 2 seperate channels. Quite enjoy it but loads of old repeats of boring games.

There was nothing boring about the 'Arsenal 2 Man United 4' game that i watched the other day! ;)