PDA

View Full Version : Something different to do on the weekend....

Chads
25-08-2010, 15:36
Hi
I am looking for some creative ideas for things to do in Moscow on the weekend. I have a friend visiting, and am in need of ideas, mainly for Sunday.

Thanks

Swordfish90293
25-08-2010, 16:09
One of the river boats is a must. Evenings are best once the city lights up. Then head over to The Hungry Duck.

kassandra
25-08-2010, 16:13
Hi
I am looking for some creative ideas for things to do in Moscow on the weekend. I have a friend visiting, and am in need of ideas, mainly for Sunday.

Thanks

When i am travelling am always interested in seeing churches and cemeteries especially old ones.
Not sure this works for everyone though.

xSnoofovich
25-08-2010, 16:35
Then head over to The Hungry Duck.

What? Isn't that like so 1999?

Igor Vinidiktov
26-08-2010, 18:47
Hi

Thanks

maybe some interesting exhibitions, but not sure if they are available on SUndays

it's a vague question since we don't know your preferences)

waxyweller
26-08-2010, 19:39
churches and cemeteries especially old ones.
Not sure this works for everyone though.

Thats creepy !:5387: what a taste ....
I love Choirs Hymns though

alouette
14-09-2010, 00:30
maybe some interesting exhibitions, but not sure if they are available on SUndays

What kinda exhibitions are not available on Sundays? Normally their days off Mon or Tue.

suhaimi63
22-09-2010, 19:29
One of the river boats is a must. Evenings are best once the city lights up. Then head over to The Hungry Duck.

Hi,

Is Hugry Duck is still a good place to go? I've heard that it spoilt at the beginning of 2000 and there are prostitutes there. Is it truth?

suhaimi63
22-09-2010, 19:33

Hi,

Could you recommend an interesting constant exhibition of paintings of painters from different countries in Moscow, please?

Regards,
mrbean

Gypsy
22-09-2010, 19:58
Hi

Thanks

Go to Donstock - 8 hours of music at VDNK - see the thread on expat