PDA

View Full Version : Out of touch

davidhuckin
24-08-2010, 20:45
Hey peeps )) been in moscow but of the social scene for a while... just wondering where people spend there weekends?? where people are watching football etc

Thanks in advance

David

alouette
24-08-2010, 20:56
Hey peeps )) been in moscow but of the social scene for a while... just wondering where people spend there weekends?? where people are watching football etc

Thanks in advance

David

Sub-forum 'Expat cafe' . You'll find the answers here.

FlakeySnowballer
24-08-2010, 21:43

Thanks in advance

David

Depends on...On winter you are welcome to Stepanovo, on summer and autumn you are welcome to snej.com. Snowboarding and skiing are the best way to spend your week-end. It is much funny than just eating and drinking in American bar.

alouette
24-08-2010, 21:53
Depends on...On winter you are welcome to Stepanovo, on summer and autumn you are welcome to snej.com. Snowboarding and skiing are the best way to spend your week-end. It is much funny than just eating and drinking in American bar.

Flakey, he said 'watching', not 'playing'. Snowboarding or skiing it's a hell of activity, not everybody is up to. Maybe you can give some private lessons free of charge?

FlakeySnowballer
24-08-2010, 22:06
You are welcome to snowboarding with me but the problem is that i don't know hot to teach because i didn't hire a coach when i started snowboarding for the first time, so i am not able to explain that to do

alouette
24-08-2010, 22:12
You are welcome to snowboarding with me but the problem is that i don't know hot to teach because i didn't hire a coach when i started snowboarding for the first time, so i am not able to explain that to do

If you can show what to do and point out the mistakes, it'll be ok. Have you got much experience to do it? If so, you might be a good help, what do you think?

davidhuckin
25-08-2010, 08:54
Have been skiing for over 10 years myself and have taught many friends the basics, going back to UK next week and collecting all my ski gear so would for sure be up for a visit to snej when i return :)

Gypsy
25-08-2010, 09:48
If you went to Papas Place on Myasnitskaya Ul tonight you'll meet quite a few people from this site - Russians and expats in about 60:40 proportion. If you ask for Don Craig he can give you much more information about upcoming social events, especially bands performing over the weekend, and where.

FlakeySnowballer
25-08-2010, 20:36
If you can show what to do and point out the mistakes, it'll be ok. Have you got much experience to do it? If so, you might be a good help, what do you think?

Yes i have background

FlakeySnowballer
25-08-2010, 20:37
Have been skiing for over 10 years myself and have taught many friends the basics, going back to UK next week and collecting all my ski gear so would for sure be up for a visit to snej when i return :)

It would be superb :-)

FlakeySnowballer
25-08-2010, 20:40
If you went to Papas Place on Myasnitskaya Ul tonight you'll meet quite a few people from this site - Russians and expats in about 60:40 proportion. If you ask for Don Craig he can give you much more information about upcoming social events, especially bands performing over the weekend, and where.

Seems to me in american bar and grill are too many expats as well. Domestic cola light is marvelous:iagree: there