PDA

View Full Version : Sucks To Find Your Boyfriend Having Sex In Front Of A Crowd Of Parkgoers

xSnoofovich
24-08-2010, 11:56
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/sucks-find-your-boyfriend-having-sex-front-crowd-parkgoers

In a postscript to the story about Monday’s bust of that Wisconsin duo who were having sex in front of a crowd of onlookers in a Madison park, a police report offers some bizarre new details about the incident.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/warning-its-illegal-have-sex-field-front-kids

Turns out that while Anthony Hinrichs, 23, and Tonia Franklin, 32, were going at it--they were “sweating profusely and covered with grass and dirt” when police arrived--Hinrichs’s girlfriend happened to arrive at the scene of the grind.

Valerie Czebotar told cops that she had just gotten home from work and “saw that people were looking across the street.” When she went to investigate, she “recognized her boyfriend ‘having sex’ with the other female,” according to the Madison Police Department report. Arriving simultaneously with cops, Czebotar, 30, yelled at Hinrichs and, when asked by officers if she knew the identity of his companion, answered, “That’s the girl he was ****ing.”

Since both Hinrichs, pictured at right, and Franklin were acting erratically, cops called for assistance from emergency medical technicians, who worked from a firehouse across the street. When he arrived with two colleagues, EMT Troy Donkle told cops that he "had actually looked at the couple with binoculars” while they were consorting, “because he could not believe what he was seeing.”

Willy
24-08-2010, 13:33
Funny you can see that here all the time and nobody call the cops.

Americans are prudes.

evolex
24-08-2010, 21:28

Americans are prudes.
Where? )))

Gypsy
24-08-2010, 22:01
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/sucks-find-your-boyfriend-having-sex-front-crowd-parkgoers

In a postscript to the story about Monday’s bust of that Wisconsin duo who were having sex in front of a crowd of onlookers in a Madison park, a police report offers some bizarre new details about the incident.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/warning-its-illegal-have-sex-field-front-kids

Turns out that while Anthony Hinrichs, 23, and Tonia Franklin, 32, were going at it--they were “sweating profusely and covered with grass and dirt” when police arrived--Hinrichs’s girlfriend happened to arrive at the scene of the grind.

Valerie Czebotar told cops that she had just gotten home from work and “saw that people were looking across the street.” When she went to investigate, she “recognized her boyfriend ‘having sex’ with the other female,” according to the Madison Police Department report. Arriving simultaneously with cops, Czebotar, 30, yelled at Hinrichs and, when asked by officers if she knew the identity of his companion, answered, “That’s the girl he was ****ing.”

Since both Hinrichs, pictured at right, and Franklin were acting erratically, cops called for assistance from emergency medical technicians, who worked from a firehouse across the street. When he arrived with two colleagues, EMT Troy Donkle told cops that he "had actually looked at the couple with binoculars” while they were consorting, “because he could not believe what he was seeing.”
It may well suck for the girlfriend but she is well out of it, away from the slime who was her b/f who would a) cheat on her, and b) do it so publicly. The only way it could have been any worse was if the other woman had been under age.

Absolutely no class at all. Grade A slime both of them.

She is much better off without him.

Baron
24-08-2010, 23:42
The only way it could have been any worse was if the other woman had been under age.
Not true. Would be worse if he was husband... or if they had kids together...

And as you say, at least she's learned something about him and is rid of him.

mk182
25-08-2010, 03:09

Americans are prudes.

LOL me and my GF did it last week. A park near Dmitrovskaya metro station. Nice!

Willy
25-08-2010, 08:16
Where? )))

A park near Dmitrovskaya metro station.

Willy
25-08-2010, 09:23
LOL me and my GF did it last week. A park near Dmitrovskaya metro station. Nice!

Oh so that was you?

Funny how some people would say it's sick. Something that comes natural to us. Something we all do and have to do to create life. I think the sick ones are the people who say sex is dirty and something to hide. This is why young people don't understand it and get into trouble, mom and dad feel so uncomfortable with it they don't talk about it to their children or god forbid, let them see them doing it! Oh the horror! Better not to say a thing and let them learn about it on their own so they might get pregnant or meet someone who tells them lies and takes advantage of their naivety. Because someday they will want to do it, we all do and it a natural part of life. Well for normal people anyway.

It's insecure people who are ashamed about sex. Insecure people who have to go around telling others how they should think and behave. It's all in their dirty little minds.

What's the ugliest part of you body?

What's the ugliest part of your body?

Some say your nose,

some say your toes,

But I think it's your mind,

your mind,

I think it's your mind,

All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control,

A plague upon your ignorance to the great despair of your ugly life,

Where did Annie go when she went to town,

Who are all those creeps that she brings around,

All your children are poor unfortunate victims of lies you believe

A plague upon your ignorance that keeps the young from the truth they deserve.

YouTube- Frank Zappa - Whats The Ugliest Part Of Your Body 1968

YouTube- Whats the Ugliest part of your body(reprise)- zappa

Gypsy
25-08-2010, 09:27
Funny how some people would say it's sick. Say what is sick? What are you talking about?

Something that comes natural to us. Something we all do and have to do to create life. I think the sick ones are the people who say sex is dirty and something to hide. This is why young people don't understand it and get into trouble, mom and dad feel so uncomfortable with it they don't talk about it to their children or god forbid, let them see them doing it! Oh the horror! Better not to say a thing and let them learn about it on their own so they might get pregnant or meet someone who tells them lies and takes advantage of their naivety. Because someday they will want to do it, we all do and it a natural part of life. Well for normal people anyway.

It's insecure people who are ashamed about sex. Insecure people who have to go around telling others how they should think and behave. It's all in their dirty little minds. Could not agree more.

Willy
25-08-2010, 09:28
YouTube- Frank Zappa - Harry , You´re A Beast 1968

Benedikt
25-08-2010, 15:48
Where? )))
happened a few times early morning when i was walking the dog,:whisper: fair enough NOT in public view, but behind the bushes, off road. Most probably went on where they left of on Saturday nigh after a heavy shashlik session.
The lovers just did not think there would be people around that early (7 am on Sunday walking the dog, madness anyway...)

tasel
27-08-2010, 10:13
Where? )))

Two years back i had it with my girl at zelenograd woods.