PDA

View Full Version : scandalous news about Wolotchkowa

leshjak
08-06-2005, 16:42
did you hear any more news of Wolotchkowa ballet dancer? I read about her being attacked and raped by monkey pack. They drunk her wodka and beat her friend to boot. I don't know whether I should believe it or not?

Lled
08-06-2005, 16:45
You may wish to expand on this story a little.

sevan
08-06-2005, 16:47
And use V instead of W. Not many wodka drinkers around here. ;)

Random
08-06-2005, 16:47
I think its an outrage myself !!

I've not been this upset since - Bernie my goldfish passed away ..

leshjak
08-06-2005, 16:51
I don't like american spelling for russian words. W is for real guys.

Lled
08-06-2005, 16:52
Look, post the link and I'll tell you if it's real or if Random made it all up as usual.

ronl
08-06-2005, 16:55
I don't like american spelling for russian words. W is for real guys.

?

you should simply decide if you are speaking english or german. if english, then Vodka. this word existed in english long before America existed. if you want to write it in German (or any other language where W is pronounced as a Russian B), go ahead and write Wodka.

Random
08-06-2005, 17:03
Look, post the link and I'll tell you if it's real or if Random made it all up as usual.

You saying I didn't have a goldfish named Bernie ??

Lled
08-06-2005, 17:10
You saying I didn't have a goldfish named Bernie ??

It's possible your parents never revealed Bernie's true identity. There may be parental scandal behind when Bernie kicked the goldfish bowl.

I awoke one morning to find my first goldfish, Tosca, flapping around on the floor of my room, he/she subsequently went to the great goldfish bowl in the sky then my parents promptly bought another one and stuck it in the bowl. A 5-year old cannot tell the difference between 2 goldfish.

I am currently sueing my parents because they lied to me so heinously. It is lies such as this that undermine the nuclear family, the very fabric of society.

I could do with a beer right around now.

Random
08-06-2005, 17:14
I awoke one morning to find my first goldfish, Tosca, flapping around on the floor of my room,

Thats the problem with goldfish they love a good sit-up when they are out of the bowl - they're into big time and then its like they run out of puff - zero - they lose interest ....

Lled
08-06-2005, 17:15
Thats the problem with goldfish they love a good sit-up when they are out of the bowl - they're into big time and then its like they run out of puff - zero - they lose interest ....

Doesn't help if a 5-year old stomps on them when they get out of bed either.

Talk about learning about biology early...

Random
08-06-2005, 17:20
Doesn't help if a 5-year old stomps on them when they get out of bed either.

Talk about learning about biology early...

I can see how that would be life changing esp. for the fish ....

leshjak
08-06-2005, 17:38
OK here is a link to news about Wolotchkowa:
http://udaff.com/news/44679.html
All in Russian, and that's very specific language.