PDA

View Full Version : sportmaster

RPN
08-06-2005, 12:51
Be Careful When Purchasing From Sportmaster.
Last Week Bought A Yonex Badminton Racket Which Turned Out To Be Fake. Don't Believe Check Out. They Sell Armortec 1000 Which Yonex Confirms That They Have Never Produced And Is Counterfiet

RDV
08-06-2005, 15:51
Welcome to Moscow! ;)

Sportmaster has high prices and poor selection on top of what you wrote. I suggest using specialized stores for your kind of sport. And for that you can turn to your Russian friends.

Cheers,

rdv

Ghost
08-06-2005, 17:08
Agree. Sportmaster is overpriced, and disasterous selection for anything other than tennis shoes (sneakers). Er...actually those are overpriced too, but the selection is not bad.

yankee@moscow
08-06-2005, 17:24
Welcome to Moscow! ;)

Sportmaster has high prices and poor selection on top of what you wrote.
rdv

Yeah, but they have great discounts sometimes! :)

msa
09-06-2005, 13:49
Yeah, I agree its one of the worst shop for sport products. Myself had bought a couple of items from them and inspite of being so expensive and lacking a choice they were not original. I bet there are more reliable and trustful shops around, just need to find them.

Cheers

enrico palazzo
09-06-2005, 14:45
....A Yonex Badminton Racket ......

If you really want to spice up badminton, shove some foam (we used the stuff from inside the pads that pole vaulters land in) into the shuttlecocks. It doubles the distance you can smack those things around.

Enjoy!! :)

druna
10-06-2005, 14:05
definitely overpriced :vomit:

Igor129
22-06-2005, 13:24
If not Sportmaser, what sport store can you recommend (with original goods and fair prices)?

By the way, thereís large discount Sportmaster shop at Orjonikidze str, 11 (Ордждоникидзе, 11) not far from Leninsky prospect subway station. Sometimes itís possible to find here something you need much cheaper, than usual.