PDA

View Full Version : Hard Rock Terrace

Random
08-06-2005, 11:17
HRC terrace closes at 10pm on the dot.

They get a little uppity if you try and stay out longer ..

Also seem unable to transfer the bill as well - ie pay up now before you move inside

Other terraces on the Arbat all seem fine ......

equalizer
08-06-2005, 11:56
HRC terrace closes at 10pm on the dot.

They get a little uppity if you try and stay out longer ..

Also seem unable to transfer the bill as well - ie pay up now before you move inside

Other terraces on the Arbat all seem fine ......
its a residential curfew order, they have to abide with

Lled
08-06-2005, 11:58

It is a residential curfew order to which they must adhere.

DPG
08-06-2005, 12:00
It is a residential curfew order to which they must adhere.

It is a residential curfew order, to which they must adhere.

Andy B
08-06-2005, 12:08
It's something wot they gotta do!

DPG
08-06-2005, 12:09
innit!!

Random
08-06-2005, 12:12

Right - but why only them ? why not the terrace next door ?

Also - I arrived yesterday at 9pm - no mention of terrace closing at 10pm - sat down ordered - service usual snail pace - by the time the food and drinks arrive 9.30pm - 9.45pm gotta move inside

Just a warning if you fancied a sit outside on the Arbat after 10pm then go elsewhere ..

(Grammer Nazi's - go and boil your bottoms)

Lled
08-06-2005, 12:14

How many more times?

Andy B
08-06-2005, 12:15
I may be wrong, but I thought it was because they had their licence revoked before for making too much noise... maybe they can't take the risk again.

Not sure if that is the right answer, but it makes sense.

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:20
Right - but why only them ? why not the terrace next door ?

Also - I arrived yesterday at 9pm - no mention of terrace closing at 10pm - sat down ordered - service usual snail pace - by the time the food and drinks arrive 9.30pm - 9.45pm gotta move inside

Just a warning if you fancied a sit outside on the Arbat after 10pm then go elsewhere ..

(Grammar Nazi's - go and boil your bottoms)
well you just explained the reason why ,their pr and client friendliness program is totally crap and the others are quite well run and probably treat the administration on arbat with the respect the deserve.
every time i have been there the service is crap ,i think the waiters just come there to speak to each other and ignore the clients

DPG
08-06-2005, 12:20

You don't need that there, mate!!

Random
08-06-2005, 12:25
well you just explained the reason why ,their pr and client friendliness program is totally crap and the others are quite well run and probably treat the administration on arbat with the respect the deserve.
every time i have been there the service is crap ,i think the waiters just come there to speak to each other and ignore the clients

Could not agree more !!

My chumette for the evening order chicken wings ..and to be honest they looked like they had been through a serving already - they looked old and tired ...

I won't be going back of an evening anymore thats for sure ...

DPG
08-06-2005, 12:27
Have they started putting alcohol in the drinks there yet, Random??

Random
You don't need that there, mate!!

Would you like me to hijack your open all hours thread ?

DPG
Lol!!

Random
08-06-2005, 12:28
Have they started putting alcohol in the drinks there yet, Random??

Not in the Bloody Mary's we order ......also waitress unable to open a bottle of champagne had to go and get an adult ...all very odd

DPG
08-06-2005, 12:29
Champers, eh!!:suspect:

Random
08-06-2005, 12:31
Champers, eh!!:suspect:

Best lager money can buy !!! Also at 400r a bottle - works out good value for HRC

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:36
Could not agree more !!

My chumette for the evening order chicken wings ..and to be honest they looked like they had been through a serving already - they looked old and tired ...

I won't be going back of an evening anymore thats for sure ...
this is a true version,
on my first visit there i ordered some food with my daughter and of course they mixed the food order up,anyway as she walked away to the kitchen i saw her show the cook who took his hands and he just mixed and matched the food on the plates and back she came,needless to say they didnt bother to clean the wrong sauces off the plates either.
thank god mcdonalds is only 30 meters down the road

sparky
08-06-2005, 12:39

Well I never thought I would see 'thank God and mcdonalds' in the same sentence. Ever!

Random
08-06-2005, 12:41
this is a true version,
on my first visit there i ordered some food with my daughter and of course they mixed the food order up,anyway as she walked away to the kitchen i saw her show the cook who took his hands and he just mixed and matched the food on the plates and back she came,needless to say they didnt bother to clean the wrong sauces off the plates either.

All I can say is one wing in the batch looked old and my doris was warbling on about the fact it may have seen the terrace once or twice before ...

Glad I don't like wings ....

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:45
Well I never thought I would see 'thank God and mcdonalds' in the same sentence. Ever!
if it wasnt for the good old hard rock service you wouldnt ,

sparky
08-06-2005, 12:56
if it wasnt for the good old hard rock service you wouldnt ,

LOL :)