PDA

View Full Version : grand expat football ball

equalizer
07-06-2005, 20:18
This is the social event of the year ,being held at the penta hotel on the 18thof june ,tickets are like gold dust and are disappearing fast,cost 85usd to 100usdepending how fast you move your arse.
This is a once in a lifetime chance to meet the most sought after cream of the expat society.
tickets include the usual stuff and more
pm me if your interested
discounts for single blondes
cska top players will be in attendance for the raffle

TQ
07-06-2005, 21:24
[QUOTE=equalizer] cream of the expat society.

confidence is good :D

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:14
[QUOTE=equalizer] cream of the expat society.

confidence is good :D
well i cant say come and meet over a hundred, over 30 ,over weight ,drunk ,childish expats can i it doest have the same appeal does it

Ledka
08-06-2005, 12:18
what if I am NATURAL blond, will you pay me 200$ to visit this event?

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:30
what if I am NATURAL blond, will you pay me 200$ to visit this event?
well if you could be so vain like other blondes on the site and post your photo on the thread ,i shall show it to the football management and see if you qualify for a discount or an automatic ban

only joking all hair colours are welcome

Ledka
08-06-2005, 12:32
well if you could be so vain like other blondes on the site and post your photo on the thread ,i shall show it to the football management and see if you qualify for a discount or an automatic ban

only joking all hair colours are welcome

are you a pimp? :)

equalizer
08-06-2005, 12:38
are you a pimp? :)
depends ,what service do you require and no kinky stuff ok

NickR
08-06-2005, 20:04
Two additions:

Howard Marks (Mr. Nice) will be after dinner speaker.

Tickets are $85 - fixed. If you're slow, you won't pay more but you might miss out as we are getting close to the 400 limit.

It will be a great night even if you don't like football - only 30-40 mins has been sidelined for football related stuff (League Awards).

equalizer
08-06-2005, 20:46
Two additions:

Howard Marks (Mr. Nice) will be after dinner speaker.

Tickets are $85 - fixed. If you're slow, you won't pay more but you might miss out as we are getting close to the 400 limit.

It will be a great night even if you don't like football - only 30-40 mins has been sidelined for football related stuff (League Awards).

i have just been informed our quota has been filled and many thanks to all of those who helped, for those who PMed me, your tickets are reserved and i shall get back to you within 24-48hours with an address where you can collect them, for any other interested parties please contact nickR as his tickets are for the nicer tables with the padded seats.

NickR
10-06-2005, 12:10
Which team are you with Equaliser as none of the teams have completely sold out their quota yet? Most are close to it but not quite sold yet.

Could it possibly be the Yellows or maybe the Red Runners Up ? ;-)

equalizer
10-06-2005, 12:50
Which team are you with Equaliser as none of the teams have completely sold out their quota yet? Most are close to it but not quite sold yet.

Could it possibly be the Yellows or maybe the Red Runners Up ? ;-)
nick i thought you would have given me more praise than that,but apparently our quotas spoken for and I've been caught short .

NickR
10-06-2005, 12:52
If I knew who you are, I might.

If your quota is over, ask your mgr to let me know pls.....I might be able to get you some more tix.

equalizer
10-06-2005, 12:53
If I knew who you are, I might.

If your quota is over, ask your mgr to let me know pls.....I might be able to get you some more tix.
nick how many of us are left from the old days with peter
3 i know of here
and i am part time

NickR
10-06-2005, 13:14
John R, me and that's all I can think of.

equalizer
10-06-2005, 13:23
John R, me and that's all I can think of.
i suppose i was always classed as the other side of course

NickR
10-06-2005, 13:25
Scottish tw*t ? ;-)

equalizer
10-06-2005, 13:33
Big Stu ?
nick you should know better than that, no names in public
Scottish cu*t or anything else is acceptable

NickR
10-06-2005, 13:37
Don't know what you're on about ! Bloody mad Scots ! ;-)

equalizer
14-06-2005, 19:33
This is the social event of the year ,being held at the penta hotel on the 18thof june ,tickets are like gold dust and are disappearing fast,cost 85usd to 100usdepending how fast you move your arse.
This is a once in a lifetime chance to meet the most sought after cream of the expat society.
tickets include the usual stuff and more
pm me if your interested
discounts for single blondes
cska top players will be in attendance for the raffle
just had 4 cxxs so for anyone moving quick i will sell the tickets for 75usd