PDA

View Full Version : Formal Apology

Willy
20-08-2010, 14:28
I would like to apologize to Carbo, Gypsy, and the rest of the people on this forum.

Carbo and Gypsy I am sorry if I have insulted you two in any way, please accept my apology and know that I will try not to do this again.

For the rest of the people on this forum I would like to say I'm sorry to you for having to put up with all this childish behaviour.

Thank you and I hope we all can get along.

Gypsy
20-08-2010, 14:35
I would like to apologize to Carbo, Gypsy, and the rest of the people on this forum.

Carbo and Gypsy I am sorry if I have insulted you two in any way, please accept my apology and know that I will try not to do this again.

For the rest of the people on this forum I would like to say I'm sorry to you for having to put up with all this childish behaviour.

Thank you, Willy. I hope so too.

MickeyTong
20-08-2010, 14:43
It's a new dawn - it's a new day - it's a new life.......

YouTube- Muse - Feeling Good on Jools Holland

TolkoRaz
20-08-2010, 15:02
:celebrate: :beerbros: :7534: :piano: :11581: :cheerleader:

:nut:

Carbo
20-08-2010, 15:50
Thanks, Willy.

FlakeySnowballer
20-08-2010, 22:31

What for? Did i miss something interesting?

GaNozri
20-08-2010, 22:44
Willy - you da Man!!!

I wonder if the other side of the barricade will follow suit, especially the British gentlemen. Where are your manners, Sirs?

yakspeare
21-08-2010, 00:30
That's a very kind gesture Willy and kudos to you...i hope you can go back to youtube song links, chasing fibre and being the party man i remember from you being in the hot seat(which was in like my first or second week on this thread and i thought hey this guy is cool). once you start going down a slope it is very hard to stop, let alone do a u-turn so well done again and i wish you the best.

(just so you know it was me behind 911, the fake moonlanding, dinosaurs etc...oh and global warming is my flatulence too IZVANI!)

tvadim133
21-08-2010, 00:37
Willy!

My respect to you!

To admit you was not right in smth and appologize for mistakes done in public can be done by a real and strong man only.

Bels
21-08-2010, 00:37
And me also :)

BOY! I am asking to much, aren't I !
All I can say is that Carbo etc must have attacked him more than I did. But I didn't see those attacks. Where are they. Is expat.ru getting too big, that you can't keep up with every post?

dontcallme
21-08-2010, 00:50

BOY! I am asking to much, aren't I !
All I can say is that Carbo etc must have attacked him more than I did. But I didn't see those attacks. Where are they. Is expat.ru getting too big, that you can't keep up with every post?

To be fair to Carbo and others they didn't attack him, they strongly debated Willy and Willy responded in the wrong way.

No harm done and Willy has accepted that he went too far.

Bels
21-08-2010, 00:56
Seems logical enough. Pity he can't name others to appologise to. I wonder if it had nything to with Gypsy? Carbo wouldn't have bothered, as he faces arguments calmly. Just my thoughts as I see it. But Gypsy can be emotional. LOL

To be to Carbo and others they didn't attack him, they strongly debated Willy and Willy responded in the wrong way.

No harm done and Willy has accepted that he went too far.

Catalonix
21-08-2010, 01:17
Is expat.ru getting too big, that you can't keep up with every post?

It is indeed!
Just about a monh or two ago it would be like 150-200 new posts per day, so getting online 2-3 times a week was enough to keep me up to date.

Now its like 600-700, and you really have to sort things out...

TZski
21-08-2010, 13:03
This forum really is a lot better when we all work together... The fighting and bickering is just downright tiresome to read... I truly hope that we can all just get along and just enjoy this site... Let's move on in the right direction...

:beerbros:

P.S.

You the man, Willy...
For issuing a public apology (whether it was necessary or not...)

:beerbros:

Willy
21-08-2010, 22:14
YouTube- Nirvana - All Apologies

zingo
22-08-2010, 01:10
AH AH AH !!!!

Willy, what's up? You are drunk ? Or finally you decided to become gay and be friend with the gaypsy???

Willy
22-08-2010, 10:30
AH AH AH !!!!

Willy, what's up? You are drunk ? Or finally you decided to become gay and be friend with the gaypsy???

No.

You got to be kidding me.

Just didn't think it fair to the rest of the people here and got tired of being stalked by a gang of internet thugs.

zingo
22-08-2010, 10:56
No.

You got to be kidding me.

Just didn't think it fair to the rest of the people here and got tired of being stalked by a gang of internet thugs.

Apart 5 or 6 jerks that loooove the gaypsy, "the rest of the people" perfectly knows that he is a stupid idiot! Look at his posts, a guy is asking about dangers of racism in Moscow streets, this idiot replies that he was the victim of racist threats etc etc.... and after a few posts admitted it was BY EMAIL! What a clown!

And about this "gang", LOL! 5 or 6 junkies who spend their evenings by getting drunk with beer in Moscow cafes! We must kick their fat ass every time we can, so they stop harassing other members of this forum. Reply to their posts every time by pointing to their lies and BS.
If somebody should apologize, THEY should, for posting BS after BS.

A friend psychologist explained me that such guys do not feel well in their native countries because they have not enough competence to suceed, so they move abroad to countries that have, according to us, a lower level than their native country. Then they begin to play the "I know all and will help you" good guy. They are mentally poor guys that should be helped in mental clinics.

So, you apologize to them? You should better kick their ass! You are like this guy attacked in the street who says "excuse me to be your victim"!!!!

TolkoRaz
22-08-2010, 10:58
No.

Who are you calling a gang of internet thugs? :confused:

zingo
22-08-2010, 11:30
Who are you calling a gang of internet thugs? :confused:

Probably the carbo gaypsy picnic gang.

TolkoRaz
22-08-2010, 11:32
In that case, a Leopard never changes its spots! :bookworm:

Willy
22-08-2010, 11:48
Look this is not the place for fighting TolkoRaz, take it outside!

zingo
22-08-2010, 11:53
Look this is not the place for fighting TolkoRaz, take it outside!

Are you suggesting to find them outside for a non virtual fight? I am shocked :evilgrin:

TolkoRaz
22-08-2010, 11:53
Willy, in your Post 17 you wrote:

That does not seem to be very apologetic to me!

I would hardly describe Carbo or Gypsy as 'internet thugs', but I'm too polite to name who I think are internet thugs!:coffee:

Willy
22-08-2010, 11:59
Are you suggesting to find them outside for a non virtual fight? I am shocked :evilgrin:

No just move it to another thread.

I can't believe that TolkoRaz has so little class to start it here.

A few have already mentioned that Gypsy and Carbo couldn't even say sorry for what they did. I just decided that if they could not act like men I would and just stop their foolishness. I see that didn't work, they just look at it like they won something.

Seems to them that,

YouTube- Elton John - Sorry seems to be the hardest word (lyrics)

zingo
22-08-2010, 12:01
I would hardly describe Carbo or Gypsy as 'internet thugs', but I'm too polite to name who I think are internet thugs!:coffee:

And how would you describe these 2 jerks? Go ahead, look, I am not banned so why would you? :)))

zingo
22-08-2010, 12:04
A few have already mentioned that Gypsy and Carbo couldn't even say sorry for what they did. I just decided that if they could not act like men I would and just stop their foolishness. I see that didn't work, they just look at it like they won something.

You must "act like men" when you have men in front of you. When you have hypocrites liars, you must act like a ... warrior :) Seek and destroy :)

You are right, they won something. Just I am not sure it is a great prize, in this kind of game better to lose...

Did you chose Sir Elton because he is also gay like the gaypsy?

Willy
22-08-2010, 12:06
And how would you describe these 2 jerks? Go ahead, look, I am not banned so why would you? :)))

It's because he's one of them.

Please take this to zingo's thread TolkoRaz, your showing little class.

Willy
22-08-2010, 12:08
You must "act like men" when you have men in front of you. When you have hypocrites liars, you must act like a ... warrior :) Seek and destroy :)

You are right, they won something. Just I am not sure it is a great prize, in this kind of game better to lose...

Did you chose Sir Elton because he is also gay like the gaypsy?

Yeah, you can be funny sometimes.

Willy
24-08-2010, 20:10
YouTube- The Kinks - Tired of Waiting