PDA

View Full Version : New Site

Blackwidow
29-07-2003, 12:04
The new site looks great but I have a few complaints or suggestions:

1. There is a lack of links to return to message folders when you click on messages, etc. Hate haing to go to home or press back buttons
2. Suggest there should be an add-on. Spell checker available for messaging sections......helps everyone to check their spelling or bad typing whichever the case may be!
3. Why does it take SO LONG to load up pages, I ahve a fast conenction and hate to think what its like if you have a dial up on a Russian telephone system!!!

Teutonic Deity
29-07-2003, 12:12
RE links: There is a navagation tree at the top of the page which will allow you to link back to where you were - the one on this page reads "The Moscow Expat Forums > Site Related > Technical Support > New Site" Also at the bottom left hand corner of any page there is a drop down navigation list called "Forum Jump" which will allow you to go directly to any forum.

Spellcheck: This is coming soon - simply haven't had time to integrate it yet.

Slow loading: I have had ok results with both my dedicated connection and dial-up from other locations. Not sure what the problem is.

Blackwidow
29-07-2003, 12:23
Thanks for the repsonse......still think a simple click button would be better!

The Crab and Its Mother[/B]

"Why do you walk so crooked, child?" said an old crab to her young one. "Walk straight!"
"Mother," the young crab replied, "show me the way and when I see you moving straight ahead, I'll try to follow."

Moral: Actions speak louder than words. Alsop

^\/^
29-07-2003, 14:07
I too have a basic dial up connection and I have no problem, Expat loads very fast:-)