PDA

View Full Version : A technical question

xSnoofovich
18-08-2010, 15:20
Like many enlightened people I sleep in a Faraday Cage to prevent the Coalition of PTB,NWO,Zionist,Illuminati and furniture workers (Local chapter 1337) from using scalar weapon technology (derived from a crashed Reptillian cruise ship) to invade my dreams and "rewire" my brain to prevent me from being able to CLEARLY see chemtrails and Planet X

( They apparently already got to my neighbors , family, co-workers and Psychologist)

Since I am the last "Unaltered full human" that I know, I can't risk sleeping outside my Faraday Cage.

The problem is , I can't seem to call out with my cell phone to get pizza delivered when I'm inside the cage.

Is this the result of:

1. A conspiracy by the Coalition of PTB,NWO,Zionist,Illuminati and furniture workers (Local chapter 1337) to force me to come out of my Faraday Cage at night so they can rewire my lower cognitive abilities to prevent me from seeing Chemtrails and Palnet X

2. A conspiracy by AT&T to force me to leave my cage at night so they can rewire my brain so that I actually WANT to by an iPhone4 ?

( There's no other possible explanation for the sales)

3. Have the Pizza delivery people finally carried out their long standing threat to put me on "Call Blocker"?

If you are an "Unaltered Full Human" and you can help , please reply ....and verify your status as a "Unaltered Full Human" by reveling the correct spelling of "Moron"

Otherwise I'll assume you are a member of the Coalition of PTB,NWO,Zionist,Illuminati and furniture workers (Local chapter 1337)

ReallyGreatConcerts
18-08-2010, 15:56
the correct spelling of "Moron"

At least one boreder here believes the correct spelling is "Momon" :Loco:

Britain's former Prime-Minister, Mr Moron Groan, not only believed wholeheartedly in the NWO, but wanted to sign-up to it:

Gordon Brown & The New World Order

"... this New World Order, which we were trying to create, would be put at risk". (Direct Quotation)