PDA

View Full Version : Not available

Aprill
08-10-2003, 11:18
seems we go crazy about things we cannot get.
sometimes a lot of efforts is put, our best is done but all in vain. And what do we decide? we try even harder.

what a hell i was making in my life with such an approach...

Hermione
08-10-2003, 11:37
Aprill, don't know whether u believe in this bullshit about horoscopes and the way they determine people's behavior. i personally strongly belive in it. So, you are an Aries, a Ram in other words, so it explains a lot ;) not many people are that kind:cool:

Aprill
08-10-2003, 11:41
LOL a very elusive Ram I must be ;)

but that's also an issue with other signs as well, so i wouldn't refer to horoscopes in that case.

mokliak
08-10-2003, 11:45
I am with you on the astrology thing. sounds pretty lame at first, but I have had too many things resonat as true to ignore it...

I think that there are cycles, rythyms and patterns in the Universe and why can't we try to figure out the pattern to our lives?

i also think that there is something Jungian about the whole thing...we can relate to the astrological symbols as archtypes deep in our psyche.

ivanhoe
09-10-2003, 22:29
If you were into horoscopes/ NLP in the past, you might just like this new American fad: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/dis_sample_36.asp?discover

What do you think?