PDA

View Full Version : New Teacher in Moscow!

hrus1
17-08-2010, 22:51
Hello everyone!

My name is Todd, 33, male, from the states and I will be moving to Moscow at the end of September. I'll be working for CREF as an English teacher for one year. I have a BA in Secondary Education/Political Science along with my TEFL certification. I've taught in the Czech Republic, South Korea, and the U.S.

Among many things, i'm currently looking for a room to rent before I arrive in Moscow. I know this is difficult and this website has a ton of helpful resources. If anyone could help me out with accomodations, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also looking to meet some new people and conversate with some fellow language teachers who reside in Moscow right now. If you could give me some advice or share some of your experiences with me, that would be awesome!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Todd

cat86
28-10-2010, 19:49
hi Todd, i am currently teaching in Moscow. Have been here since Septmeber and work for a primary school. Have a lot of non-english speakers in my classroom!
How are you finding Moscow? I am really enjoying it so far!

willb94
16-09-2011, 05:03
Hi Todd,

I am thinking of taking a job with CREF, how did you find it with them and how did you get on trying to find accomodation?

Cheers

Will

16-10-2011, 21:26
hi

martpark
16-10-2011, 22:06
Apartments can be found here. Www.cian.ru. Good luck!