PDA

View Full Version : urgent visa question

jimmyt
06-06-2005, 15:16
Hey guys . .just a quick question . .does anyone know which countries don't require Russian citizens to obtain a visa for a holiday or which countries are relatively easy to get a holiday visa for a couple of weeks?

Any input is much appreciated

Lady Marmalade
06-06-2005, 15:21
No visa or they issue a visa on arrival for a fee, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, And Thailand are four that I know of. I'm sure there are more.

veejay
06-06-2005, 15:24
for thailand, you show up at the border and get your visa...highly recommend thailand...!!! cheap, gorgeous, brilliant food...and SUNSHINE!!!!

equalizer
06-06-2005, 15:31
Hey guys . .just a quick question . .does anyone know which countries don't require Russian citizens to obtain a visa for a holiday or which countries are relatively easy to get a holiday visa for a couple of weeks?

Any input is much appreciated
depends on hwo long you want to fly for and the budget,lots of varients

jimmyt
06-06-2005, 16:05
cheers guys . .I'm openminded about travelling to any country just as long as I don't have to go through the hassle of the visa process

Equalizer, what are the other variants?

Green Tea
06-06-2005, 16:17
Also China!

Russians can cross back and forth visa free.

equalizer
06-06-2005, 18:42
cheers guys . .I'm openminded about travelling to any country just as long as I don't have to go through the hassle of the visa process

Equalizer, what are the other variants?
send me your budget,this is my line of work

equalizer
06-06-2005, 18:46
Also China!

Russians can cross back and forth visa free.
no they still need visas on arrival in bejing or shanghi,if you are referring to the border at blagoyeshcensk on the amur river in northern china it too has changed

tgma
06-06-2005, 18:57
My wife is Russian - we have travelled without visas to Turkey and Cyprus. We went to Dubai, and she got a visa via the travel agent on arrival at the airport

equalizer
06-06-2005, 19:04
My wife is Russian - we have travelled without visas to Turkey and Cyprus. We went to Dubai, and she got a visa via the travel agent on arrival at the airport
i would say Dubai is probably the best choice anywhere due to the shopping
restaurants trips and the locals are so friendly especially the cops,but i love sharm in egypt due to diving and coral reefs

equalizer
06-06-2005, 19:09
i would say Dubai is probably the best choice anywhere due to the shopping
restaurants trips and the locals are so friendly especially the cops,but i love sharm in Egypt due to diving and coral reefs
but last year i did turkey and thought oh its going to be crap as my wife surprised me ,but it was very nice ,went to a hotel called ic santai ,supposedly 5* but was maybe 4 in comparison to hyat etc but this was the first time i have ever gone ultra inclusive which means its all paid for before,which i didnt believe
anyway it was super kid loved it ,she sat in the ice cream shop all week and i came back 7kgs heavier and its only 3 hour s from Moscow

moondance
06-06-2005, 19:12
Have to agree about Dubai, absolutely love love love the place!!!

However it is extremely hot & humid this time of year, continues that way until November so if you don't like 40 degrees & + weather, not the place for you right now

equalizer
06-06-2005, 19:14
Have to agree about Dubai, absolutely love love love the place!!!

However it is extremely hot & humid this time of year, continues that way until November so if you don't like 40 degrees & + weather, not the place for you right now
i agree but the pool gets quiet during the day as all the whites have to retreat for the shade

moondance
06-06-2005, 19:16
I loved Wild Wadi, great rides!

equalizer
06-06-2005, 19:37
I loved Wild Wadi, great rides!
yeah and their is a nice golf course and all the British amenities you have back home as their is a massive expat community there ,but its pricey compared to some of the closer variants .

Sunstorm
08-06-2005, 16:16
Croatia.... just back from there - doesn't require visa for Russian citizens, as well as for European, UK, US or Canadian. Great landscapes and plenty of historical places to see.... Roman Emperors used to have their "dachas" there :) Also - good food, laid back atmosphere and a total feeling of safety. No crime, no pick-pockets, nada.

www.adriatica.net
www.croatia-travel.ru