PDA

View Full Version : How to find great brand manager?

Gorky Park
06-06-2005, 14:54
I work with a British Company that has extensive FMCG sales in Russia and Ukraine. We have a new product launch coming up which features Disney characters in retail : from Mickey Mouse greeting cards to Winnie the Pooh bath foam.

I'm looking for an eager, energetic brand manager to lead this launch.

Please let me know how you guys go around looking for the right people in Moscow.

Thanks.

Ghost
06-06-2005, 15:32
I use an agency. In fact, in the market for a Marketing Manager right now. I've seen some good brand managers, but they're a bit too junior for what I need right now. Perhaps they might work for what you need. Give a PM.

NickR
06-06-2005, 20:17
We've filled many interesting and exciting brand manager and marketing manager positions over the last few week/months/years as well as finance/banking, IT/telecoms, HR and lalso Legal.

Although I'm not involved in thie Sales/Marketing recrutuitment part of our company, you could email me with you details and I'll get the partner in charge of Sales/Marketing (FMCG/Retail) recruitment to contact you.

He deals with most of the mid/large multinationals and the references on his team's work are superb.

Pls email me at nrees@antal.com or call me on 935 86 06.

Nick (Rees)

Chubby Hubby
06-06-2005, 20:19
I know the sales and marketing director of a company that wholesales MosMaz trucks who has a staff of 22. She's finishing up an MBA on the side and she's a marketing genius. PM me if she sounds like what you're looking for.