PDA

View Full Version : Food, Facials and Friday

Lled
03-06-2005, 09:23
I am still getting over the facial I had yesterday. I am not ashamed - as a modern male I can spend my money ANY way I am forced to by three well coiffed members of one of the other major genders, in a male hair & care salon. I was outnumbered so I agreed.

I came out of there high as a kite I don't mind telling you, and I think it had something to do with first having that one chick slapping my face about like it's a softball and then the final oil massage, or whatever, being an "olive oil and ozone" treatment.

A f*ckin' WHAT? Anyway the ozone got to my head.

This is not my point though. My point is:

1. Where are you eating tonight?
2. Who are you eating with?
3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm?
4. Will that upset your partner?
5. If you are a male, would you also get a facial - if attacked by 3 women, I don't mean voluntarily, I know you wouldn't, but if forced at hairbrush-point?
6. Would you draw the line at a manicure?

Ghost
03-06-2005, 09:39
1. Where are you eating tonight? Goodman's Steakhouse. Thanks for reminding me to make reservations.
2. Who are you eating with? My uncle and three folks from Microsoft.
3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? If we make it to the Albion by then, it's quite possible.
4. Will that upset your partner? Highly unlikely.
5. If you are a male, would you also get a facial - if attacked by 3 women, I don't mean voluntarily, I know you wouldn't, but if forced at hairbrush-point? Sure. Why not?
6. Would you draw the line at a manicure? Why stop there? I'd draw the line at the point where make-up is introduced. Incidently, sexually advanced women like men who are manicured for obvious reasons.

Wait...was I supposed to answer seriously?

Lled
03-06-2005, 09:40
Wait...was I supposed to answer seriously?

No but remind me not to shake your hand next time at the pub... :)

nathan_sundar
03-06-2005, 09:43
Mo

In my room.

2 of my friends

Most probably

I guess no

5. If you are a male, would you also get a facial - if attacked by 3 women, I don't mean voluntarily, I know you wouldn't, but if forced at hairbrush-point?

hell no.

Why in the world would i do that?

Ghost
03-06-2005, 09:49
Thank you, Captain Inconsistancy.

Lled
03-06-2005, 10:10
I should have added that walking down the street with a face greasy like John Travolta after the final disco competition in Saturday Night Fever made me feel vulnerable in a cops-are-gonna-get-me sort of way.

moondance
03-06-2005, 10:31

Scandinavia, despite the freezing weather

Group of friends, some visiting from abroad

perhaps by 9:22

probably not, he will be at work

Manicures, pedicures, facials, body wraps, bring them on!!!!!!
Lled, what about a pedicure for you, I know many men who enjoy them

Lled
03-06-2005, 10:35
Lled, what about a pedicure for you, I know many men who enjoy them

I'd give it a shot I suppose. A foot masssage would be a nice start to the weekend admittedly.

moondance
03-06-2005, 10:36
women love a man who takes care of himself!

Andy B
03-06-2005, 10:41
I'm booked in for a pedicure tomorrow. Never had a facial (sorry can't help grinning when I hear people say that... phnar phnar) but wouldn't say no I guess.

moondance
03-06-2005, 10:44
Just give it a go once, you have nothing to losse except some old dead skin!! :)

Lled
03-06-2005, 10:45
I'm booked in for a pedicure tomorrow. Never had a facial (sorry can't help grinning when I hear people say that... phnar phnar) but wouldn't say no I guess.

Any particular colour for your toenails?

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 10:45
1. Where are you eating tonight? Have 3 options will choose later ;)
2. Who are you eating with? see the answer above :D will decide during the day
3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? :drink:not sure that by 9, by by 9:15 for sure
4. Will that upset your partner? which one? :D
5. If you are a male, so what was the question is I am not? :D
6. Would you draw the line at a manicure?[/QUOTE] manicure? wow you know such words :eek:

:p

Cherry
03-06-2005, 10:46
1. Where are you eating tonight? Maxima Pizza2. Who are you eating with? Girlfriend.... a female friend :inlove: 3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? no we'll only start
4. Will that upset your partner? no she won't notice she drinks more

Lled
03-06-2005, 10:47
1. Where are you eating tonight? Maxima Pizza2. Who are you eating with? Girlfriend.... a female friend :inlove: 3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? no we'll only start
4. Will that upset your partner? no she won't notice she drinks more

Is that Alice??? :inlove:

Cherry

probably :inlove:

Random
Yes - facial no worries at all (but draw the line at turning my bathroom into a small chemistry factory in order to do that everyday) - Manicure and pedicure - also no probs ...

I guess though you enjoyed the experiance ..

:)

Alex
03-06-2005, 10:48
- Dont know yet, maybe some sushi

- My cousin and an other friend

- we only meet at 8:30, so probably more like 10pm...

- No, since he dosent exsist at the moment

- I'm with moondance!! bring them on!!

Andy B
03-06-2005, 10:49

Alice... who the f**k is Alice

(sorry couldn't resist)

veejay
03-06-2005, 10:54
1. Where are you eating tonight? as yet, haven't decided...we have yet to reach consensus

2. Who are you eating with? at least 2 girlie friends -- it's a girl's night sort of thang...

3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? won't b drunk, full stop, for the next month or so...:( who knows what sort of shape my friends will be in, however...

4. Will that upset your partner? does it matter if it did? might upset my kitty cat tho....

go for the pedicure...my toes area lovely shade of pink at the moment...:-) i love summer here so that i go walk about sans boots, socks, etc. if only the streets / parks weren't littered with who knows how many sharp objects, i'd go completely barefoot...:-)

Happy Friday everyone!!!

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 10:57
Alice... who the f**k is Alice

(sorry couldn't resist)

the only thing that was on my mind:hooray: that is the question that's been torturing me for ages!!! :D

Andy B
03-06-2005, 10:57
Any particular colour for your toenails?

I think I'll stick with just getting the toe-jam scraped away this time!

(maybe "Moonlit Madness, Orly #162 next time tho!)

Polia Ivanova
03-06-2005, 12:18
Home, and only if I am hungry
-------------

Alone
--------------

Booze? I stopped drinking. 10 days and counting…(but I have low carb lager in the fridge in case I decide to break the resolution)
-------------

What partner? I’ve just got my divorce for goodness sake.
--------------

I am not a male, and I applied Estee Lauder re-surfacing “Idealist” in a steam room this morning.
-----------------

Only paint my toe nails.

Lled
03-06-2005, 14:15
probably :inlove:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Alice

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 14:17
:rolleyes: actually it is pretty hard to answer the questions in this thread as I get distructed with "facial" word all the way! I kinda get another picture :D

veejay
03-06-2005, 14:19
actually, need to revise my plans for this evening...hmmm...why is this NOT surprising...:-)

Lled
:rolleyes: actually it is pretty hard to answer the questions in this thread as I get distructed with "facial" word all the way! I kinda get another picture :D

This is not in Bardak therefore you must mentally fix the cosmetic variety of "facial". The other variety can gladly be arranged...at a price.

Cherry
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Alice

she's taken:)

Lled
03-06-2005, 14:20
she's taken:)

bugger

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 14:23
This is not in Bardak therefore you must mentally fix the cosmetic variety of "facial". The other variety can gladly be arranged...at a price.

"mentally fix" :D I tried...again an again.....FAILED! :p

as for "other variety. MAN!!! I can't beleive you've got to pay for it! I get it for free ALWAYS :D...life's unfair to you Led! :p

Cherry
03-06-2005, 14:25
"mentally fix" :D I tried...again an again.....FAILED! :p

as for "other variety. MAN!!! I can't beleive you've got to pay for it! I get it for free ALWAYS :D...life's unfair to you Led! :p

:rolleyes: those two.....

can anyone understand them? :rolleyes: :suspect: :)

Lled
03-06-2005, 14:27
MAN!!! I can't beleive you've got to pay for it! I get it for free ALWAYS :D...life's unfair to you Led! :p

Just gagged at my screen :vomit:

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 14:27
:rolleyes: those two.....

can anyone understand them? :rolleyes: :suspect: :)
Cherry we are talking bout facials :D nu you know.....facials :lovepot: ;););)

aysihsK
03-06-2005, 14:28
Just gagged at my screen :vomit:
behave! you are not in Bardak!:evilgrin: Keep Cafe Clean! :D

Lled
03-06-2005, 14:35
You should seen my skin texture and tone after that facial, all glowing I was...

TinyToes
03-06-2005, 14:36
You should seen my skin texture and tone after that facial, all glowing I was...

and so soft to touch...

Andy B
03-06-2005, 14:42

Something to do with the protein I've heard ;)

Lled
03-06-2005, 15:10
Oh you horrid little Welsh person.

Would that also explain why all Welsh sheep have soft bottoms??

:thumbsup:

Andy B
03-06-2005, 15:11
That and the "tenderising" they get ;)

Braders
03-06-2005, 23:20
1. Where are you eating tonight? Telephone order from Deliver.ru, because i'm in recovery
2. Who are you eating with? All on my own
3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? Not a chance, i got battered last night
4. Will that upset your partner? See 2.
5. If you are a male, would you also get a facial? I don't need one ;)
6. Would you draw the line at a manicure? Too bloody right i would!

equalizer
03-06-2005, 23:25
1. Where are you eating tonight? Telephone order from Deliver.ru, because i'm in recovery
2. Who are you eating with? All on my own
3. Will you be drunk by, say 9pm? Not a chance, i got battered last night
4. Will that upset your partner? See 2.
5. If you are a male, would you also get a facial? I don't need one ;)
6. Would you draw the line at a manicure? Too bloody right i would!
i hope you mean recovery as in hard night,as battered where i am from means hurt physically or crispy stuff on fish and some di*k in glasgow came up with deep fried mars bar

Chubby Hubby
03-06-2005, 23:30

A friend of mine gave a girl he'd just met a facial in the very bed that I'm sitting on.

Braders
03-06-2005, 23:46
i hope you mean recovery as in hard night,as battered where i am from means hurt physically or crispy stuff on fish and some di*k in glasgow came up with deep fried mars bar

Battered as in too much to drink yesterday, monged, hammered, zombiefied, etc, etc

equalizer
03-06-2005, 23:48
Battered as in too much to drink yesterday, monged, hammered, zombiefied, etc, etc
now i understand why youre touchy tonight

Braders
04-06-2005, 00:00
now i understand why youre touchy tonight

Nahhhhhh, not at all, in this state i'm very laid back and sedate, touchy would have been deleting all the replies, removing access for a few members to the pets forum and dishing out a few negative rep points as well ;)

equalizer
04-06-2005, 00:05
Nahhhhhh, not at all, in this state I'm very laid back and sedate, touchy would have been deleting all the replies, removing access for a few members to the pets forum and dishing out a few negative rep points as well ;)
well according to my points thingy i am not much use at all,and i have assisted a few lost souls over the last few days,ie visa,driving, better not talk about dogs,but my original point was sincere and got nowt back.

TQ
04-06-2005, 00:05
Nahhhhhh, not at all, in this state i'm very laid back and sedate, touchy would have been deleting all the replies, removing access for a few members to the pets forum and dishing out a few negative rep points as well ;)

On that pet forum i came up with such a brilliant idea. I know that wasnt strictly up to the thread but i coudlnt help saying it, my bad. I dont care about rep points , but is there a way to change my nick name? I want to be TQ , please?

equalizer
04-06-2005, 00:07
On that pet forum i came up with such a brilliant idea. I know that wasnt strictly up to the thread but i coudlnt help saying it, my bad. I dont care about rep points , but is there a way to change my nick name? I want to be TQ , please?
yeah i want to be EQ kind of goes with my wrinting and grammer

TQ
04-06-2005, 00:13
yeah i want to be EQ kind of goes with my wrinting and grammer

Ask the Braders & co. sorry i cant help you out with tech related questions...

you mentioned helping lost souls out ....so then my idea of adopting NS makes a perfect sense :D