PDA

View Full Version : sms messages

Illy
02-06-2005, 10:17
With MTS, how do you stop receiving receipt messages from MTS every time I send an SMS? It clogs up my inbox.

Lled
02-06-2005, 10:19
With MTS, how do you stop receiving receipt messages from MTS every time I send an SMS? It clogs up my inbox.

Turn it off in your phone. It has nothing to do with your provider. What phone you got?

seedub
02-06-2005, 12:01
Actually, thats wrong Lled, MTS automatically sends message reciepts. If you turn it on on your phone, you wont get it as an actual message but however the phone normally does the message reciepts.

speedmaster
02-06-2005, 16:11
how do you stop receiving receipt messages
DO not send SMS :)

Kseniya
02-06-2005, 16:15

I have got MTS (my mobile is SonyEricssonK700i) and I turned receipt messages off - I don't receive them from MTS. I just receive receipts from my mobile that the message to ..... was delivered to him/her.

Pobman
07-06-2005, 00:46
With the older SE phones (T68, T300, T610 etc) IF you turned on the phones version of message receipts it would just put a nice little tick sign next to the message when it was recieved... much neater than getting an SMS back from MTS.

However the newer phones may not react this way.

BustedTyre
23-06-2005, 07:19

It looks like you are getting "phase one" DR-s, which is still common in regional MTS nets.

To turn it off, text REPORT NONE to 0, or to the SMSC ID which you would find in message settings of your handset.

Try calling their customer support (long wait) or search the Web site for a clue, should this not work

I'd be surprised if you experience this in Moscow, I thought they've discontinued it awhile ago