PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Russian visa invitation in London

INRI
01-06-2005, 18:17
I've contacted several agencies in London to try and find the best price for a 1-year multi-entry Russian visa invitation, but the best I could find was 180, which is still well over twice the normal price in Moscow. Does anyone know of anything cheaper (in England)?

Before anyone suggests faxing/e-mailing my passport to a Moscow agency, I've asked about this, and apparently they don't allow it.

equalizer
01-06-2005, 21:03
I've contacted several agencies in London to try and find the best price for a 1-year multi-entry Russian visa invitation, but the best I could find was 180, which is still well over twice the normal price in Moscow. Does anyone know of anything cheaper (in England)?

Before anyone suggests faxing/e-mailing my passport to a Moscow agency, I've asked about this, and apparently they don't allow it.
whoever told you the bottom bit is talking out the arse,there are many agencies in Moscow who can initiate a one year biz visa with just fax or scanned copy ,then it will be sent to you in london ,but it takes 20 so working days,what exactly are your requirement's ie peroid of stay and how quickly do you want to get here

palefire
02-06-2005, 00:31
The agencies I contacted in Moscow told me that. But on reflection, I realised that must be rubbish, because the English agencies only require a scan/fax of the passport, so it must be possible to do it that way. Some of the London agencies charge really absurd sums, up to a thousand dollars. People moronic enough to pay that shouldn't be trusted to leave the country.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy Russian agency who can do it with just a scan/fax?

equalizer
02-06-2005, 00:35
The agencies I contacted in Moscow told me that. But on reflection, I realised that must be rubbish, because the English agencies only require a scan/fax of the passport, so it must be possible to do it that way. Some of the London agencies charge really absurd sums, up to a thousand dollars. People moronic enough to pay that shouldn't be trusted to leave the country.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy Russian agency who can do it with just a scan/fax?
royal travel,goes by the name of john rosh ,englishman ,been here since early 90s standup guy, 9611182 just off arbat

INRI
02-06-2005, 03:20
OK, i'll try him. Thanks.