PDA

View Full Version : small sketch on Moscow smog routine )))

asergeeva
09-08-2010, 21:48
Moscow Social Service opened the number or places for Muscovites to breath fresh air a little )))

Here is the report of journalists from The New Times in Russian: http://newtimes.ru/articles/detail/25330/

And here is my translation at FB:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=151169361564065&id=129118923776096#!/notes/ga-moscow-service/fresh-air-and-tea-in-addition/151169361564065 (please don't beat me for grammar and style - it's my first experience of translation for public :sunny:)

tvadim133
09-08-2010, 22:17
My neighbour (old lady) told me today that she had gone to such kind of (actually better) centre in Orekhovo for the first time to check it and was very glad that there wa.

There was a doctor, who can help, "Oxigen" drinks, AC and just other people who could have some cups of tea and talk ("rat").

I think for some old people, that is the only way out how to overcome the hot wave and the smoke, not being alone at least.

There was an advertising on our door about this centre btw.

So "chinovniky" are really different, and a lot depends upon people even amoung them.

asergeeva
10-08-2010, 00:24
My neighbour (old lady) told me today that she had gone to such kind of (actually better) centre in Orekhovo for the first time to check it and was very glad that there wa.

So "chinovniky" are really different, and a lot depends upon people even amoung them.

I guess it is one of the best centers in the city - doctor, etc...

I haven't seen ad in our district - otherwise I'd like to visit one for couple of hours.. Just to have some air during reading book, or sitting with laptop.

Also I think the center in Tverskoy bul is good one too..

As for "chinovniki" - the didn't share the entire list of the centers and didn't provide all necessary equipment.. it's a pity. But it is great that they just start opening these centers!

waxyweller
10-08-2010, 01:05
Wow ... Russia really impressed me this time :AngelPray: