PDA

View Full Version : Room available (metro Aeroport)

Northman
05-08-2010, 22:08
Hi!

I have a cosy 17 sq.m. room available from the end of august. It is a 65 sq.m. 2 bedroom apartment, "stalinka" type building, 5 minutes walk from metro Aeroport. Right next to Chapaevksiy park and Triumph Palace.
The location is very convenient, in a quiet residential area, with good shopping nearby.
High speed internet, cable tv and phone connections, washing machine, and dish washer are available. The one year old IKEA furniture, as new, belongs to my former flatmate and is for sale - alternatively you can bring your own.

The rent is 22.000 rub / month.

Rosh
06-08-2010, 16:38
Hi Northman,

Am I right, the price of 22.000 rub. is just for ROOM?

Thank you,
Rosh.

michael.zay
06-08-2010, 23:56
Considering the type of building and location, the price is simply (i'm sorry for upcoming word beforehand!) IDIOTIC!! You can have a good two-bedroom apartment in the same district in the minute walk from metro station for just the same share of money!

Another scheme for lining up someone's pocket!

Hi Northman,

Am I right, the price of 22.000 rub. is just for ROOM?

Thank you,
Rosh.

Northman
11-08-2010, 20:23
Chaps, alongside with such colourfull coments, i would at least have the decency to justify them somehow ... If you would point to a decently renovated equally sized apartment in my area, for under 45k (which I am paying now), i would stand corrected; and move in straight away!

MarinaMoscow
12-08-2010, 14:25
Dear Northman,

Your offer seems interesting for me. My name is Marina, I am tranlsater/teacher. Search for a nice, clean appartment to rent with a friendly, easygoing, respecting flatmate.

If you have any questions about me - you are welcome. And may I ask you to tell me about yourself, if it's ok for you?

Regards,

Marina