PDA

View Full Version : Your Own Forum

gregs
28-05-2005, 20:24
Can Nathan have his own Forum so that he can post all his diatribe and sh**te in one area instead of infecting the rest of this Forum. I wouldnt mind but he has absolutely ZERO contribution to anything or anyone.

Nightbird
28-05-2005, 20:26
gregs, what is the aim of creating this thread?

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 20:28
yes gregs lets start a new forum. now come on if every one else is not so active. dont blame me mate. I'm just interested and i'm writing in. If you feel bad tell me which part you didnt like. Better tell my teacher. But I'm not posting under his instruction. i just take his advice. And my teacher is the one and only LLED

gregs
28-05-2005, 20:29
I thought it was quite self explanatory !!

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 20:31
and rightly so. ok i will reply in my old one.

1 I dont have any idea to increase my post numbers but just what i'm trying to do is post some thing but nnot for the sake of increasing the numbers . you know I'm not a kid any more .

gregs
28-05-2005, 20:31
[QUOTE=nathan_sundar] If you feel bad tell me which part you didnt like.

Start with post number one and end with post number 141, no wait post number 142 after you probably reply to this - save it, its only going to be as diatribe as the rest.

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 20:52
are you jealous that i poat more than you though i came 4 months later? come on greg . This is the only entertainment i have. I dont go to clubs so i get around 4 - 5 hours to sit in the internet. got it?

Nightbird
28-05-2005, 21:01
today i have no entertainment too and i'm waiting for the night to go to club. the only things i've done and i'm going to do:

- to go to the sun deck
- to sing karaoke (yes, i'm singing while posting here)
- to drink coffee with Hennessy (in fact there is a little bit of coffee in the Hennessy...what will my parents say when they come back from the country side?.. :suspect: )
- to search for the best clothes to go to club
- to make a make-up
- to sit in the internet...

like a typical dumb blonde! :inlove: :gorgeous:

Nicole
28-05-2005, 21:44
are you jealous that i poat more than you though i came 4 months later? come on greg .

With greg it's probably quality over quantity, unlike with some.

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:09
oh even you nicole???????????????????????????????????

Britanski Soldat
29-05-2005, 00:10
Sounds familiar, doesn't it Nathan?

Are you on receive or are comms down?

plastique
29-05-2005, 00:15
nathan, nightbird not to be rude but have you guys heard of the telephone? a lot of these posts are conversations between the two of you only!!!

but i do think the give them their own folder idea is great because it is really getting to be way too much....You said you are new to the forum thing. I really think, from reading your posts, that what you are looking for is a chat room...

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:16
thats none of your concern i guess...............

plastique
29-05-2005, 00:22
how exactly is that?

Britanski Soldat
29-05-2005, 00:26
I'll second Plastique. Nathan, why not use the private e-mail facility?

People won't take the Michael then.........!

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:32
oops sorry plastique. actually i met with nightbird only here. and if its too much what can i do abiout it and the concern thing is not for you but the britankiy soldat

Nicole
29-05-2005, 00:33
nathan, nightbird not to be rude but have you guys heard of the telephone?
Agree. Or they could always PM, couldn't they?

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:35
I said sorry already right? come on guys give me a break. plastique told me and i realize my mistake and going to pm the next time. but why 100s should repeat the same thing is it by any means more informative and usefull than my posts?

Britanski Soldat
29-05-2005, 00:36
Now come on Nathan, that is a bit of an exaggeration!

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:39
Yes actually 2 persons "Nicole" and "Britanskiy soldat" . any way sorry and i'll try to keep conversations in the pm ok? compromise?

plastique
29-05-2005, 00:42
There used to be a chat feature here, but i think it got removed with the update, but if i am wrong it would be a way for you and others to talk in an instantanious fashion...which i think would be a good option as the pm boxes get full quickly

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 00:43
thats true. I tried the chat room but it cannot be opened. I'm new and i dont know about the update thing

Nightbird
29-05-2005, 04:18
i just post messages to answer the previous. it's not important for me if it is Sundar or someone else (look at other threads). if i see something interesting for me in a thread why can't i answer it?? and why can't i post the messages if nobody posts but Sundar??

plastique, nothing personal, but your claim sounds quite ridiculous..."women logic". are you blonde? ;) ;) ;)

i'm sure i have made no mistake by doing that.

Braders
29-05-2005, 04:32
Yes actually 2 persons "Nicole" and "Britanskiy soldat" . any way sorry and i'll try to keep conversations in the pm ok? compromise?

We encourage active users Nathan, and we've all been guilty of posting threads with jokes in them and other threads with useless information.

However posting too many threads in such a short space of time will not get you many admirerers here.

I was grinning from ear to ear when i read this.

any one want to talk about the new shorts i bought? i guess its a good one. pity that it last for just 2 hrs befopre it got torn by a small filthy nail in my bathroom.

i mean c'mon, what's that all about? ;)

Feel free to take part in the threads, just don't go into overdrive, take ya time and post something you think will genuinely interest people.

Using the PM more is a good choice.

Regards

Braders

mediashark
29-05-2005, 10:31
I don't know where you get our patience, Braders. I only hope he'll get bored with us and :cussing: get out of this forum.

I guess I've enough for today. The forum is cluttered with meaningless posts from one person. :farout:

It's raining outside :( , so I guess I'll settle down to read a book. :bookworm:

moscowmail
30-05-2005, 07:04
I like small furry mice...

And a couple f grands bet that English is my langugae native,,.,

aysihsK
30-05-2005, 13:53
i just post messages to answer the previous. it's not important for me if it is Sundar or someone else (look at other threads). if i see something interesting for me in a thread why can't i answer it?? and why can't i post the messages if nobody posts but Sundar??

plastique, nothing personal, but your claim sounds quite ridiculous..."women logic". are you blonde? ;) ;) ;)

i'm sure i have made no mistake by doing that.

:rolleyes: well can only notice that plastique is far from blonde both mentally and in color :D ...as for you "XXXOOO" it just shows, you even didn't have to post any pics :D

Sobranie
30-05-2005, 15:20
Nathan may be p****ng people off but he has the forum talking alot. Maybe a good thing. Hope for Nightbirds sake hes not 14 hahaha