PDA

View Full Version : i can help.

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 19:04
Yesterday I was thinking for a long time how can i help people here. Some may think if i stopped posting here it would be of great help, but i cant do that. I cant help some one materially. Now i know that I cannot even teach english coz I myself need to go to the city to learn that. :cool:

But i can help people who needs some softwares. I have a good collection and I can burn in disc for any one with pleasure.:jester:

I got this idea by seeing the post made by greean tea in the lessons section. Thank you Green tea. :hooray:

moscowmail
30-05-2005, 07:35
NS, seriously, come on, be honest, you are 14 aren't you?

I think you have a good heart and you are not a complete idiot, and I think you honestly have something to offer this community.

My friendly advice is to think before you post, don;t make too many claims that aren't true or that infer something that isn't true.

Oh yeah, and grow up a l'il huh!!! :)

CatGirl
30-05-2005, 09:48
Good point, MoscowMail!

aysihsK
30-05-2005, 14:20
nathan I think that first of all you should try an help yourself!! :D

I see only 2 ways out: either w**k more often or try to arrange some regular sex life... you are in desperate need for some relief, it shows in every post

equalizer
30-05-2005, 14:27
nathan I think that first of all you should try an help yourself!! :D

I see only 2 ways out: either w**k more often or try to arrange some regular sex life... you are in desperate need for some relief, it shows in every post :p
this is definitely discrimination you can post w**k no problem but i post c**k and i get warned for offensive language
how do you pull this one off

<<Admin - AGAIN, watch your language in the public forums please>>

aysihsK
30-05-2005, 14:33
this is definitely discrimination you can post w**k no problem but i post c**k and i get warned for offensive language

well now look at you :D complaining ALL the time :rolleyes: are you a man or what?????

you maybe you will send a message to admin to attract their attention to the fact??

:rolleyes: equalizer=w@nk@r! :p

nathan_sundar
30-05-2005, 14:39

Thank you Mr. Equalizer. It seems that you really want to help me. Let the administrators care about this. I dont give a damn for such posts. If I dont mind those posts they will chill themselves when thay find they are barking at the wall. But I do take valuable advice or comments given by LLED,you, Braders, Halyavisch,Boscoe,Cosmogirl, Plastique, Pholmes. So dont hesitate to comment on my posts.

chunkyhunkymonkey
30-05-2005, 14:46
But i can help people who needs some softwares. I have a good collection and I can burn in disc for any one with pleasure.:jester:

Watchout for the Militsia - Patent Law of the Russian Federation N.3517 dated 23 September 1992 (as amended) could come up and bite you on the @rse!

Just my 2 kopeks on the matter....

Chubby Hubby
30-05-2005, 14:49
Watchout for the Militsia - Patent Law of the Russian Federation N.3517 dated 23 September 1992 (as amended) could come up and bite you on the @rse!

Just my 2 kopeks on the matter....

Although I doubt it. I've never seen a cop shopping in Soyuz or Purple Legion.

Shatneresque
30-05-2005, 14:49
this is definitely discrimination you can post wank no problem
Seems to be one of her favorite English words. I wonder why.... :eh:

aysihsK
30-05-2005, 14:53
:shhhhhh: oops got a message: do not use offensive loanguage!

OH MY GOD! Help me to avoid it and not to :cussing: while watching all these crazy hairy eggplants trying to express themselves in typing! :eek:

:p

equalizer
30-05-2005, 14:53
well now look at you :D complaining ALL the time :rolleyes: are you a man or what?????

you maybe you will send a message to admin to attract their attention to the fact??

:rolleyes: equalizer=w@nk@r! :p
thats a waste of time ,noone ever replies and as for complaining instead of staying around this cr*p i have actually given helpful advice in other useful sections today ,which is what i come here do ,lets me sleep better

equalizer
30-05-2005, 14:55
i did once meet a sheman,never to be repeated,got more than i bargained for

DPG
30-05-2005, 14:58
as for complaining instead of staying around this cr*p i have actually given helpful advice in other useful sections today ,which is what i come here do ,lets me sleep better

LOL!

You know - I just beat the living daylights out of an old granny outside the local produkti - but after that I gave 500 Rbs to another who was begging on the street corner, so I feel fine about it!!:D

Green Tea
30-05-2005, 15:02
I got this idea by seeing the post made by greean tea in the lessons section. Thank you Green tea. :hooray: [/size]

No prob! :respect:

equalizer
30-05-2005, 15:02
LOL!

You know - I just beat the living daylights out of an old granny outside the local produkti - but after that I gave 500 Rbs to another who was begging on the street corner, so I feel fine about it!!:D
yeah i know the feeling, as i was leaving night flight this morning after have a nice plank steak ,the same old granny who always begs outside changed from the crippled walk to a ben johnson sprint to block my jeep reversing out ,anyway as you said pay your way and sleep well

DPG
30-05-2005, 15:04
Hahaha!!! :thumbsup:

aysihsK
30-05-2005, 15:05

well I call things their names and it is not my falut that some of you male posters on this site ARE ....:shhhhhh:....

Lled
30-05-2005, 15:09

Good question, *snigger*

equalizer
30-05-2005, 15:11
well I call things their names and it is not my falut that some of you male posters on this site ARE ....:shhhhhh:....

oh you are grouchy today..... that time of the month is it........hayfever its a killer

equalizer
30-05-2005, 15:12
Good question, *snigger*
thank god some perv noticed the joke