PDA

View Full Version : * M&T meeting tomorrow *

Pingu
06-10-2003, 21:05
Just as a reminder:

Tomorrow (Tuesday 7th October) from 2:00 pm, there will be another meeting for Mothers & Toddlers (0-5'ish years old) at the American Bar & Grill near Taganskaya/Kurskaya metros (Zemlyanoy Val, 59. Restaurant phone: (095) 912-36-21, 912-36-15). They have an indoor playarea and plenty of parking. (Please note that there is more than one American B&G - some people went to the wrong one last time!)

As before, I will get a table near the playarea (to the right of the door as you enter) and will have a copy of the Moscow Times on our table - if anyone arrives before me, please do the same! I have a 3 year old son, who will probably be in the playarea.

Let me know if you can come, or just turn up. We're planning on making this a regular meeting and, for those who can't make it tomorrow, I will post details on this thread after tomorrow's meeting. If you're interested in coming along in future, please let me know the days, times, etc most convenient for your weekly schedule. Thanks.

:)

Pingu
07-10-2003, 18:09
As a follow-up, today's meeting went well and I do think it would be a good idea to make this a regular event (weekly, fortnightly or monthly - weekdays and weekends). Some of you who couldn't make the meeting this afternoon have already let me know when would suit you best; thank you. I will get back to you all with a date and time most convenient for the majority.

In the meantime, would any of you be able to help organise another weekday or Sunday meeting? I will be away for a couple of weeks at the the end of October and any help from those who are around and have time to co-ordinate would be very much appreciated - not only by me, but also by those who are looking for playmates for their children!

[BTW, the American B&G we've been meeting at have closed their children's playarea weekdays, as they are renovating upstairs. It is still open on weekends, though, when they also have some good entertainment, but you should call to check.]

guess
20-10-2003, 18:12
We saw the posting from Pingu about the Mothers and Toddlers club - last one was October 7?? When is the next one?

Thanks