PDA

View Full Version : do you have a clue how can I sell my grandpiano?

anastasiapiano
26-05-2005, 23:59
Hello!!
I put many adds about my piano but so far no messages...i'm leaving in a month and i really don't know what can i do!Maybe try to call a shipping company?Any suggestions???HELP!!!!!!!!

p.s. it's a grand piano, weight :370kg..:(:(

equalizer
27-05-2005, 00:35
i am very interested ,can specify the make and the price you want,colour age etc

anastasiapiano
27-05-2005, 22:44
Hello...you can have a look at the " buy and sell" section , anyway here is the add. It's a new piano.

Yamaha C3 E/P Grand Piano, 186 cm, black with bench, almost new (bought in
2004).
16000 Euros. (negotiable)
Included a piano tuning from Sergei Olegovic Misakian, tuner at the music shop
Mir musiki-yamaha" in Majakovskaya.

P.I.M.P.
30-05-2005, 22:23
Ana,

A little tough to sell a $20,000 piano to a crowd of people who are in Russia for a few years at best. Shipping costs to get the piano back home will hurt as well.

Itís still an OK price for Russia though :)

What's the retail price? USD 25K?

equalizer
30-05-2005, 22:29
Hello...you can have a look at the " buy and sell" section , anyway here is the add. It's a new piano.

Yamaha C3 E/P Grand Piano, 186 cm, black with bench, almost new (bought in
2004).
16000 Euros. (negotiable)
Included a piano tuning from Sergei Olegovic Misakian, tuner at the music shop
Mir musiki-yamaha" in Majakovskaya.
bit to much for me ,wanted something for the daughter.
sorry

anastasiapiano
31-05-2005, 02:42
Ana,

A little tough to sell a $20,000 piano to a crowd of people who are in Russia for a few years at best. Shipping costs to get the piano back home will hurt as well.

Itís still an OK price for Russia though :)

What's the retail price? USD 25K?

Yes u are right.....but what can i do...to ship the piano is gonna be really expensive.
The piano now costs 25 000$ at the shop in mayakovskaya (www.slami.ru)
You don't need one?:P

anastasiapiano
31-05-2005, 03:00
bit to much for me ,wanted something for the daughter.
sorry

no probs, i understand .
Anyway if you are looking for cheap pianos upright or grandpiano you can have a look at the shop at Ismailovsky park (parkovaya street.10) or at their site www.laans.ru.
I suggest you to not buy a russian pianino as after a month they are out of tune. Good luck:)

equalizer
31-05-2005, 11:12
no probs, i understand .
Anyway if you are looking for cheap pianos upright or grandpiano you can have a look at the shop at Ismailovsky park (parkovaya street.10) or at their site www.laans.ru.
I suggest you to not buy a russian pianino as after a month they are out of tune. Good luck:)
this is the old site i like ,questions asked and answered and thankyou for the link much appreciated

scripka2004
31-05-2005, 12:29
I found another site www.euroroyal.ru ;) Nastia , try to contact them, I might try to see if they can help me to sell my digital piano too!! :verycool:

anastasiapiano
31-05-2005, 13:00
this is the old site i like ,questions asked and answered and thankyou for the link much appreciated

You are welcome!!!:):)

anastasiapiano
31-05-2005, 13:03
I found another site www.euroroyal.ru ;) Nastia , try to contact them, I might try to see if they can help me to sell my digital piano too!! :verycool:

Thanks skripca.
I'm thinking to call some of this shops but their % are gonna hurt...... :suspect:
If they DO help you with your digital piano let me know!!
:)

druna
31-05-2005, 22:06
send an ad to "Из рук в руки". Pretty efficient.