PDA

View Full Version : Looking for English language listings

tgma
26-05-2005, 22:18
This is for a friend in the UK. She is a travel agent, with clients coming to Moscow in late September, and are wanting to know what will be on at the ballet. I had a look at the most likely sites, and it seems they don't show stuff so far in advance. So my first question is, how do I find out what is playing in late September?

Second, is there an English equivalent of kontramarka.ru, biletik.ru, or parter.ru. I had a look at those sites, but they are only in Russian. I can read it for her, but she wants an English print out to show her boss. I will try her with Go!, but it shows a fairly narrow range of listings.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Harry
27-05-2005, 16:37
I don't think you can find the schedules so far in advance.

When it gets closer to September, try checking one of the many sites in my List of Useful Links (see THE FINE ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT and RUSSIAN CITIES ON THE WEB), the only thing the List itself is not easy to find: go to Forum Rules (at the top of Info page), and when it opens, scroll down and below Rules you'll find the list. (Probably, reading the Rules is the necessary condition for getting access to this data base:)

This one I think might be quite helpful: http://eng.moscowout.ru/ They do have info even for September, but only in Exhibitions at this moment.