PDA

View Full Version : there it goes again

nathan_sundar
24-05-2005, 22:01
so some body can enlighten me why am i banned from the adults only section? i just got access to it yesterday and wow suddenly its gone by a long way. why is it so? and thousands of guys and girls are firining there guns towards me as if i had murdered there beloved ones. is it some racial discrimination or is it some thing to do with my reputation?

moscowmail
25-05-2005, 07:05
Your access has been removed, these folders are for people above the age of 18, it is quite clear you are not, well you do not act this way and appear to be very young.

Yoru rep, well that shows how popular you are I am affraid

Len

nathan_sundar
27-05-2005, 01:49
Dont be afraid of my reputation Moscow mail. It normally happens to me. It takes time for people to really note how good I'm. And about that 18 years part. for gods sake look at my photo clearly do i look like under 18? tell me some way to prove that i'm 18? i can prove that any time you want. but you chose how. any way thank you for replying me.

moscowmail
27-05-2005, 06:37
Hmm, I could post a picture of Erol Finn.... would that prove something?

NS, just be yourself, but remember, there are other people on this site...

nathan_sundar
27-05-2005, 10:43
ok. thank you any way. if you ever re think that i'm a under18. let me know.

equalizer
27-05-2005, 10:56
ok. thank you any way. if you ever re think that i'm a under18. let me know.
nathan its very easy to sort the issue out just pop into the albion bar and pass over a copy or show our esteemed long term member there it ,who then can laugh his c**k off at your attempts of forgery with the school scanner,or give you the nod of approval

<<Admin - watch your language please>>

nathan_sundar
27-05-2005, 21:05
where the heck is this albion bar. adress please . May be i can drop by when MY SCHOOL is not working

mediashark
28-05-2005, 10:07
You'll have to be awfully retarded or underaged to think we're 'firining there guns' because of your 'race'. Like what? You have an excuse to be so stupid just because you're a 'minority'? Grow up!

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 16:03
excuse me almost a quarter of the population is filled by us. and another quarter by the chinese. Taking myself as a ASIAN i would rather prefer to say we are not minorities but you are. Isnt it true ?

nathan_sundar
28-05-2005, 16:04
i admitted i acted a bit wierd in excitement but come on i grew up and why dont you?

mediashark
29-05-2005, 10:22
Oh, you're a minority in Moscow, aren't you... And you're playing that 'racist' card. No, you haven't grown up. YOU are in the WRONG for calling us racists, and THAT makes YOU a RACIST!

nathan_sundar
29-05-2005, 12:22
We are not in minority any where in the world . Why are you Flogging a dead horse. let it go mate.

mediashark
30-05-2005, 07:51
To the IGNORE LIST!

Prokupchika
30-05-2005, 09:00
I think the mods are quite right to question your age, Sundar- only a teenager would sport bumfluff like you have on your top lip.