PDA

View Full Version : weight gain

xyz
24-05-2005, 21:33
I have gained weight during my pregnancy and had a c-section. Not losing weight and tummy. Anybody who can recommend/suggest me anything.

ghost 6-3
24-05-2005, 22:17
Do you remember that you listed your profile as male?

Smurfette
24-05-2005, 23:26
breast feeding helps post natal weight loss (assuming female gender!)
try and eat regular sensible meals and remember to exercise

equalizer
24-05-2005, 23:30
I have gained weight during my pregnancy and had a c-section. Not losing weight and tummy. Anybody who can recommend/suggest me anything.
i know some guys are desperate for discussion but disguising yourself as a woman this is really interesting,however after your next magic ciggy if you still feel your a woman i can give you some helpful info

plastique
25-05-2005, 01:01
At this time your body is more flexible than ever so you can try Yoga (which will help with stress) and Pilates...just don't do anything too excessive and let your body build itself back over time... check this link out as well. MSN always has really good advice for the preggers/new moms

http://family.msn.com/tool/article.aspx?dept=baby&sdept=bpc&name=me_092303_babyweight&signup=true

nathan_sundar
25-05-2005, 10:19
and belive me . dont take any of the fat burners. especially when you are breast feeding. its very bad for health and they can even cause mitral valve failure.

Lady Marmalade
26-05-2005, 15:11
Go out to your local sports store and pick up some speedo fins, you don't want the long scuba fins, you want the shorter stubbier type of fins, they place less strain on your knees. If you can find scuba socks, you know those neopryne socks, get some to fit inside your fins, you'll have happier toes. Head to the pool. I do 3 km-4 km a day between three and four times a week. I always do 2.5 km free style without fins and then follow with 1 or 2 km on my back. It will build up your leg muscles which you use all the time, walking, running, shopping, working, whatever, the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn. It does end up taking off fat all over, and for the last little bit on the tummy, bicycle sit ups work really well at pulling it in and toning. I hate the gym, I hate sweating, but I love being in water, so that's my advice if you're a water baby like myself. Good luck however you go about doing it. And remember could take at least a month for you to start losing the weight, so don't get frustrated if you don't see immediate results because weight that comes off slowly and steadily tends to stay off :) .

Britanski Soldat
26-05-2005, 16:41
It appears the previously pregnant woman is actually a bloke (according to the profile!).

Nathan is it you again?

equalizer
26-05-2005, 17:11
It appears the previously pregnant woman is actually a bloke (according to the profile!).

Nathan is it you again?
i have the solution to all the baby fat fat left over after giving birth,but i also noticed she is a he ,my missus was back to normal after 6-8 weeks