PDA

View Full Version : golden telekom / rol internet

Benedikt
23-05-2005, 17:00
...fair enough it is in the contract and i signed it, BUT THE POSTOFFICE BEFORE THEY SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE, THEY CALL YOU AND SO DO THE MOBIL TELEPHONE OPERATORS!!!!!!!!! YOU GET AN SMS THAT YOUR FUNDS ARE LOW AND PLEASE PAY UP.......
i have at work now e-mail and rarely log on at home and honestly did not think that one month had passed without login on.
when trying than to PAY for my account i was refused by the computer and i got a message from 'customer ' service, because my account was not used for a month it was closed down and with it all my funds were also deleted....
good luck to them... i know whio my NEXT PROVIDER WILL not be anymore.
...further on, i was on the old MATRIX wich was more expensive when ROL took over the company. just to change over to a new tarif was not possible, i had to close my matrix account and open a new rol account. money on my matrix account could not be transfered to the new rol account, i should use it up first and than open the and activate the new rol account onto which i had paid already money...
what a bunch of mafiosi, golden telekom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peyote
23-05-2005, 17:22
you're not the only one. i bought a ROL 10 card which gave me 17 hours only to find out that whatever hours i didn't use in 31 days would be lost.

pay for it and use it quickly, otherwise we'll take them back! - that's the .ROL mentality. f*** bastards!

anyone knows a decent internet card with registration in english (and not click-here-for-english only to find another page in russian)?

thanks.