PDA

View Full Version : Tears .....

Random
23-05-2005, 10:35
I cried - honestly I cried .....But was they tears of laughter or of joy !!

As a Chelsea fan I was obviously neutral ......

Braders
23-05-2005, 10:43
We were playing for scraps and Man United aren't interested in scraps.

So we thought we'd walk all over them for 120 minutes, to should how shallow they are and then let them sneak it on penalities, worked a treat if you ask me.

Random
23-05-2005, 11:20
We were playing for scraps and Man United aren't interested in scraps.

Is he your new owner ???

Scraps Glazer ??

Braders
23-05-2005, 12:53
Is he your new owner ???

Scraps Glazer ??

Doesn't look like an oil rich Arab to me...

equalizer
23-05-2005, 13:13
well hopefully he can stamp out all the crap their and a new manager would be great,alex passed his sell by date a long time ago

trebor
23-05-2005, 17:07
.............alex passed his sell by date a long time ago

Didn't look like it on Sunday! :rolleyes:
Man.Utd. were fantastic. Played Fransenal all over the park. Rooney and Ronaldo especialy.
Just desperatly unlucky!

DJ Biscuit
23-05-2005, 17:14
As a neutral I have to agree. A more one sided game you'll be lucky to see. Arsenal were outclassed every minute, all 120 of them. Yes United lost because Scholes' shot was saved, result wise that's all that seperated the two teams but play wise United were in a higher league, United have had trouble/bad luck sticking them away all season but on that form I think they'll be a real threat to Chelsea next season and on that single performance if I were Wenger I would be very concerned.

Ferguson has two bad seasons (third place!) and people want to write him off. No, I can't wait to see the top three battle next season.

Moscow Wolf
23-05-2005, 17:28
I can't say that much about Van the Man, but I thought that he was poor on Saturday. I was sending SMS to a United fan telling him that they should get him of and get Smith on, that was early in the 2nd half. I thought Rooney was outstanding chased and won everything, never dived and got up straight away after some crunching tackles. Ronaldo is an exciting and talented player, but I've little time for 'divers' and he is one of the most prolific offenders that I've ever seen. Saturday reminded me of a Euro final many many years ago; think it was Notts Forest or Villa that were under the hammer and out-played for 85 mins of the game against a german side in the final and then scored a late goal on the break and won the trophy.

Was that just 'an off day' for Arsenal, they can't be that bad to have finished second - can they. Even Spurs could've beaten them on that form! wink.

saurabh
23-05-2005, 23:03
Yeah I agree...just can't wait to see Man U in action nexte season,and I am sure they'lll hit back hard at the "helski" and Wenger types...
Cheers Man U

encore
24-05-2005, 00:16
hey guys.whatever u say,in the end arsenal won.in the premier league whole season arsenal dominated and i think its fair enough that they won the FA CUP.man u on the other hand looked totally out of sorts.they had d stars but they couldnt gel up together.so in the hindsight a fair result

Braders
24-05-2005, 09:01
Man U on the other hand looked totally out of sorts.they had d stars but they couldnt gel up together.so in the hindsight a fair result

You're obviously not talking about the FA Cup Final, are you?

nathan_sundar
24-05-2005, 09:45
hey guys.whatever u say,in the end arsenal won.in the premier league whole season arsenal dominated and i think its fair enough that they won the FA CUP.man u on the other hand looked totally out of sorts.they had d stars but they couldnt gel up together.so in the hindsight a fair result

no yaar come on every one know that manu have the potential to do much better. hope they can do that next season

trebor
24-05-2005, 12:04
i second that. Man.Utd played exciting football. Jan Lehmans was the only Arsenal player worthy of a cup winners medal.
Ronaldo, who i have had my doubts about this season with his lack strength against strong opposition played an outstanding game and ran the Arsenal defense ragged.

encore
24-05-2005, 18:58
I fully agree that man u were the better team in the final.But overall in the epl arsenal were far better and they deserved something

nathan_sundar
24-05-2005, 21:05
thats true the gunners were bang on target all through the season

Judge
24-05-2005, 23:00

End of the day it's about scoring.
Hit the bar,off the line and near misses is what footy is all about but you have to score to win....
The keeper and defenders are there for a reason.not to let in goals..
Job well done to them i say..