PDA

View Full Version : Franz Ferdinand, Foo Fighters, & Garbage

P.I.M.P.
18-05-2005, 12:11
Anybody know where to get tix for Franz Ferdinand this Friday at B-2? Parter and B-2 are both sold out.

Also, Foo Fighters and Garbage will be here June 29th at Olimpiskiy. Can't find tix, and the sponsor is giving them away on www.tuborg.ru to people who drink their beer. I don't feel like pulling a Charlie/Willy Wonka and buying cases of beer to buy a ticket...

Faithless will also be performing in Hermitage Gardens (Mayakovskaya) on the 3rd of June. General admission 750 rubles on parter.ru

jheisel
18-05-2005, 13:49
Franz Ferdinand tix have been sold out for Friday's show for ages. You needed to get them a month ago. You can catch them headline Maxidrome at Olimpisky on Saturday though...

moondance
18-05-2005, 13:53
I would KILL for Foo Fighters tickets!

moondance
18-05-2005, 14:14
It's bizarre, there is absolutely nothing mentioned on the Foo Fighter's site, but you can buy tickets for all their other European dates.

P.I.M.P.
18-05-2005, 14:44
Thanks JH.

Moondance: Try www.tuborg.ru

If your Russian is better than mine, you might find where they sell tix on the site. From what I understood though, they're only awarding them to beer drinkers :)

moondance
18-05-2005, 14:47
Yes exactly, I have to buy cases of beer to win a ticket, b*ll*cks to that!

I am phoning around and asking to see if a friend of a friend of a friend works at Tuborg. God, I hope so!

Chubby Hubby
18-05-2005, 19:57
Anybody know where to get tix for Franz Ferdinand this Friday at B-2? Parter and B-2 are both sold out.

Also, Foo Fighters and Garbage will be here June 29th at Olimpiskiy. Can't find tix, and the sponsor is giving them away on www.tuborg.ru to people who drink their beer. I don't feel like pulling a Charlie/Willy Wonka and buying cases of beer to buy a ticket...

Faithless will also be performing in Hermitage Gardens (Mayakovskaya) on the 3rd of June. General admission 750 rubles on parter.ru

Ha ha! I spent 20 minutes a few days ago explaining to Marina what an Oompa-Loompa is!