PDA

View Full Version : Best Agency in New York to get a Russian Business Visa?

Scriabin
18-05-2005, 01:49
I want to obtain a 12-month multi-entry business visa through an agency based in New York City. Any recommendations on the best agency (i.e in terms of service, reliability and price) would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

straun
18-05-2005, 07:10
I always use visahouse. They are located in Moscow and you can order it all over the internet. I would not use anyone in the US to get a visa, as they also must register you when you arrive. Visahouse.com

Ghost
18-05-2005, 07:41
If he's trying to get a business visa, chances are his company will register him.

I cannot remember the name of the agency in NY I used, but they were on 45th and 9th. I'll try to go back and find them. I think I just did a google search.

There are a few in Manhattan - all are reputable. It's the US, after all. If they tried to mess with you, you could just smash them in court.

Surok
18-05-2005, 11:08
If he's trying to get a business visa, chances are his company will register him.

There are a few in Manhattan - all are reputable. It's the US, after all. If they tried to mess with you, you could just smash them in court.

eh, Ghost, maybe the guy means "business visa" but he's not being invited by a company? these things do happen, strange as it may seem!

and as for visa agencies - I've met a few people over here who've got a visa through American based agencies, then have had difficulty getting registered here. sure, maybe you could go smash these people in court, but not everyone has the time or the resources to do that :rolleyes:

straun
18-05-2005, 11:15
If they tried to mess with you, you could just smash them in court.

Sure you could, but that doesn't help you much when you cant get it registered here and you get harassed by the militsia.

veejay
18-05-2005, 11:43
have to second this one...about the agencies in NY. a friend of mine went through a US-based agency for her invitation / visa, and they provided no support whatsoever once she got here for registration of the visa. consequently, she's had to go thru another agency to get hotel registration every month. go with an agency that will provide support once you are here...such as Visa House, or others that have been recommended here.