PDA

View Full Version : 'Paul' picked the next russian president..

Benedikt
19-07-2010, 22:42
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/world-cup-octopus-predicts-next-russian-president/410571.html
but the Germans don't say who he is,they have sealed the result until after the elections..
well if we go by the 'russian oracle' it must be a 'bald' president.Since we know it was always like that. And the ones inbetween, ANDROPOV AND CHERNENKO apparently are not being counted, they did not sit out (excuse,work, their full term)
Lenin-bald
Stalin-hair
Chrushchev-bald
Breshniev-hair
Gorbi-bald
Jeltsin-hair
Putin-'bald'
Medvedev-hair
so the next one should be bald....

tvadim133
19-07-2010, 22:56
Oh, no!

ZYUGANOV!!!!!? LUZHKOV????

I hope that Medeved will be elected for the second time! :)

Judge
19-07-2010, 22:58
Oh boy! what would I give to see the interview..:D

Komsomolskaya Pravda also featured a short "interview" with Paul.

I much prefer the 'bald / hair' way.. Is there anyone else high up in the Kremlin besides Sir Putin??

Angym
19-07-2010, 23:35
So Paul had ONLY two sheets for choosing ????? :rolleyes:

Before we could manage to define the future Russian president without the octopus help. It will be the hot election ;-)

BadgerGuy
19-07-2010, 23:58
I think Paul is just trying to increase his life expectancy. He knows how to keep the crowd in suspense so he can avoid being dipped into hot oil.

franzewich
19-07-2010, 23:59
I won't sleep well until this stupid cephalopode is laying on somebody's dinner plate - deep fried with a glass of good white wine! :10518:

Benedikt - go for it! I know you can handle this case professionally! ;)

Judge
20-07-2010, 00:13
I won't sleep well until this stupid cephalopode is laying on somebody's dinner plate - deep fried with a glass of good white wine! :10518:

You're not alone ..

Furious with Paul the "psychic" octopus' astonishing 100% World Cup prediction rate, an Argentine TV presenter has gotten his revenge by slaughtering another octopus on the air and then liquifying its remains in a blender.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/13/nazi-octopus-slain-by-arg_n_643533.html

Angym
20-07-2010, 00:22

No no it’s impossible :nono:, he is going to begin a career on Russian TV. I have heard in news that the “battle of the people with extrasensory perception”( «Битва экстрасенсов») asked the permission for Paul’s participation in the Tv- show.:agree:

franzewich
20-07-2010, 00:26
No no it’s impossible :nono:, he is going to begin a career on Russian TV. I have heard in news that the “battle of the people with extrasensory perception”( «Битва экстрасенсов») asked the permission for Paul’s participation in the Tv- show.:agree:

Oh no! Where will this world of mindless entertainment end? On the dumpster of history? :question:

Angym
20-07-2010, 00:37
Oh no! Where will this world of mindless entertainment end? On the dumpster of history? :question:

Since the ancient history people have wanted to get bread and circuses, so why not to show the octopus ;-)
Nothing is new)

franzewich
20-07-2010, 00:43
Since the ancient history people have wanted to get bread and circuses, so why not to show the octopus ;-)
Nothing is new)

That's precisely what I mean: Panem et Circenses! Fry that sucker and feed the plebs!

Angym
20-07-2010, 01:02
That's precisely what I mean: Panem et Circenses! Fry that sucker and feed the plebs!

I think u direct your indignation in a wrong way….. Poor poor Paul ;-)

Who will be next bird, fish, elephant …

Franzewich, you r a dangerous person for the wildlife:D

franzewich
20-07-2010, 01:08
I think u direct your indignation in a wrong way….. Poor poor Paul ;-)

Who will be next bird, fish, elephant …

Franzewich, you r a dangerous person for the wildlife:D

:) :) :) Angym, You're GREAT!

Yeah, go for it: "Nuke the Gay Whales!" :nut: (Am I not a great environmentalist?)

Angym
20-07-2010, 01:29
:) :) :) Angym, You're GREAT!

Yeah, go for it: "Nuke the Gay Whales!" :nut: (Am I not a great environmentalist?)

I tried google, but it still is not clear to me that phrase : "Nuke the Gay Whales!"
:eh:
What does it mean?

franzewich
20-07-2010, 01:48
I tried google, but it still is not clear to me that phrase : "Nuke the Gay Whales!"
:eh:
What does it mean?

Look, Angym, when I was a young man (without graying hair), and I went for my Master's Degree at the School of Architecture at the University or Texas at Austin (Austin was called the "Third Coast" after New York and San Francisco) people got tired of all the overdrawn "good meaning" environmentalist attitudes. (Please don't get me wrong: environmantal protection is very important, since it will secure our very survival! But it can be overdone!) And you saw all the bumper stickers reading "Save The Whales", or "Gay is Beautiful", or "No Nukes", etc.

Some people got sick and tired of it (I must admit, I felt the same!). Simply putting a sticker to your car doesn't really help, does it? So they decided to create a bumper-sticker thet revealed kind of a "counter-opinion", which I found very funny: "Nuke The Gay Whales!"

You don't find it funny? Sorry!

Cheers, Franzewich

Angym
20-07-2010, 02:00
Thank u for the explanation! At least it is interesting;-) :10518:

Benedikt
20-07-2010, 07:36

2.5 years with a life expectancy of 4.. it will be eating shoe leather.:yuk: rather not spoil my good reputation.:11629:

Gypsy
20-07-2010, 11:36
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/world-cup-octopus-predicts-next-russian-president/410571.html
but the Germans don't say who he is,they have sealed the result until after the elections..
well if we go by the 'russian oracle' it must be a 'bald' president.Since we know it was always like that. And the ones inbetween, ANDROPOV AND CHERNENKO apparently are not being counted, they did not sit out (excuse,work, their full term)
Lenin-bald
Stalin-hair
Chrushchev-bald
Breshniev-hair
Gorbi-bald
Jeltsin-hair
Putin-'bald'
Medvedev-hair
so the next one should be bald....

Medvedev hair??? What TV are you watching??

He is Mr Wiggy.

Definite syrup, no question.