PDA

View Full Version : AIDS Test info

DJ Biscuit
16-05-2005, 14:31
I am sure I have mentioned this a while ago but for those that need a good and quick service for an AIDS test/Analyes na Vitch:

Unimed Laboritories
4th Dobrininskii No.4.
There's a clinic and the lab is on the third floor.
It's just behind Oktabraskaya metro.

No booking in advance, go in pay 406 roubles and the result is ready latest next day but normally within three hours.

Painless and very quick modern W.Eurpopean clinic.

Hope this helps someone.

OutCider
16-05-2005, 17:47
Just got mine done at INVITRO

http://www.invitro.ru
tel. 363-0-363

Took all of about 7 minutes in-out; no lines whatsoever (was at Serpukhovskaya branch, but they are apparently all over the place); certificate valid internationally ready the next day; pick-up @ Mayakovskaya office; 230 rub.

DJ Biscuit
16-05-2005, 17:56
WOW! That's even cheaper. Time scale about the same. But almost half the price, thanks. I'll know next time. One is obliged to get these done every three months, or at least when required they should be no more than three months old so cheers for the shout.

P&M
16-05-2005, 18:48
None of my business I know, but WTF is "One obliged to get these done every three months" - you starring in skin flicks or what?

plastique
17-05-2005, 03:52
I use invitro as well, and for you DJB there is an office close to the Pub....actually (and ironically) it is right next to Shandra...and it is cheap- no muss, no fuss, no wait...

DJ Biscuit
17-05-2005, 13:59
Wicked! I am not sure if that's ironic or intentional. I went to a place like Shandra in Belize, way into the jungle and every Friday the girls had to get tested, even out there.

Thanks for the info. Next ime. I got my results back from yesterday, still all clear and ready to rock!

DJ Biscuit
17-05-2005, 17:46
None of my business I know, but WTF is "One obliged to get these done every three months" - you starring in skin flicks or what?

Yes.

Green Tea
17-05-2005, 17:59
I had my last one done free of charge in Canada :) Thank you universal healthcare !!!