PDA

View Full Version : Maxidrom

plastique
14-05-2005, 20:57
Is Limp Bizik still coming to play this? I saw ads with them listed on the street, but without them listed in the metro.....if they are 1) is anyone interested in going and 2) does anyone know how to get tix and how much they are?

it's on the 21st.

Lled
14-05-2005, 22:19
Is Limp Bizik still coming to play this? I saw ads with them listed on the street, but without them listed in the metro.....if they are 1) is anyone interested in going and 2) does anyone know how to get tix and how much they are?

it's on the 21st.

21st May? Same day as Franz Ferdinand, a more worthy concert, no contest really....

P.I.M.P.
15-05-2005, 00:03
21st May? Same day as Franz Ferdinand, a more worthy concert, no contest really....

Where will FF be performing?

Moscow has some cool shows coming up... Faithless at Sad Ermitage. Same place which had Scissor Sisters and Moloko a while back.

plastique
15-05-2005, 00:32
franz ferdinand is at the same venue...they will be at b2 the night before....maxidrom was advertising limp bizkit, franz ferdinand, zempheria and a few others i didn't know...then the ad in the metro left off bizkit and franz was in the frist spot. it is a rock festival ergo, lled, the same concert...

aysihsK
16-05-2005, 14:23

FF is on 20th in B2

Kat they don't have LipmB on the official site of r Maximum so I doubt they will perfom...you can order tickets via http://www.parter.ru/event.asp?event=3982 or check www.biletik.ru :)

jheisel
18-05-2005, 13:54
Limp Bizkit seem to have (thankfully) dropped off of/been dropped from the bill. Which means that if you didn't get your Franz Ferdinand tix for B2, you can go see them at Maxidrom and not have to deal with aggro frat boy rock.

Judge
22-05-2005, 15:26
Read on a site that Prodigy are suppose to be here on the 19th.
Marilyn Manson on the 21st of June as well...