PDA

View Full Version : Favorite strip clubs

pressmostimes
13-05-2005, 20:10
I have some out-of-town colleagues coming and they enjoy solid "gentlemenly" entertainment. What are your favorites in Moscow?

equalizer
13-05-2005, 20:21
I have some out-of-town colleagues coming and they enjoy solid "gentlemenly" entertainment. What are your favorites in Moscow?
depends on there budget ,how many guys in the group,what would they be will to blow in a night,
to many variants high, low, really low, really really low (bargin basement ex model been around the tracks a few times ,surgery,more sugery,and dont forget the dried up skin from the solarium).price per person in us

legspreader
14-05-2005, 10:04
go to www.exile.ru and check out their reviews generally pretty good.

Random
14-05-2005, 10:48
Sorry to be a bore but PressMostimes - just makes you sound like a jurno - which inturn makes posters nervous about sayin anything incase they end up in print ...If your not a jurno - apologies - if you are and your after making an article then please say so ...if however your genuine and after free advice - then as pointed out - exile is your best bet.

DJ Biscuit
14-05-2005, 16:08
No surely not, one would hope that a journalist, even an intern would know that the word is 'gentlemanly' and in such a context does not take the plural form.

bari
14-05-2005, 16:26
Try "Spirment Raihno" I'm not sure if I write it right or not. It is on the New Arbat.

DJ Biscuit
14-05-2005, 16:31
Spearmint Rhino.

I would suggest Shandra

pressmostimes
15-05-2005, 21:07
Just for business guests, no article. I'm not a journalist!

RDV
16-05-2005, 14:26
Just for business guests, no article. I'm not a journalist!

Out of curiosity. How did you choose this login then?