PDA

View Full Version : Men's fashion(?) mistakes. What women hate on us

Benedikt
14-07-2010, 08:48
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/you-voted-men-s-biggest-fashion-crimes-are-ed-hardy-socks-with-sandals-baggy-jeans-2009624/#photoViewer=11

but in all fairness is there also a WOMAN'S equivalent what do we not like,we never hate, do we, on our woman?

Fibre
14-07-2010, 15:08
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/you-voted-men-s-biggest-fashion-crimes-are-ed-hardy-socks-with-sandals-baggy-jeans-2009624/#photoViewer=11

but in all fairness is there also a WOMAN'S equivalent what do we not like,we never hate, do we, on our woman?

we `re all standing some things we don`t like on each others. If u`re a man of taste-it`s ok and U neednt to irritate, the same thing about the women`s style.

The problem is- when he or she dresses tasteless. But when U have a good friends, consider U have no problem at all cause they can help U to improve this situation very easy and with pleasure and fun too. For me it`s very usual to help a man to choose something from the clothes.
and what is more, I think it becomes one of my hobby)))

Willy
14-07-2010, 15:12
we `re all standing some things we don`t like on each others. If u`re a man of taste-it`s ok and U neednt to irritate, the same thing about the women`s style.

The problem is- when he or she dresses tasteless. But when U have a good friends, consider U have no problem at all cause they can help U to improve this situation very easy and with pleasure and fun too. For me it`s very usual to help a man to choose something from the clothes.

Funny girls like taking me shopping to help them.

Swordfish90293
14-07-2010, 16:38
Funny girls like taking me shopping to help them.

Is it funny that girls take you shopping with them, or are the girls themselves funny?

Max77
14-07-2010, 17:15

Sometimes hobbies become more than hobbies!
It can grow into full time job, for instance and become your profession that you'll be good at.
Imagine all the fun and pleasure that will come with it :)

Fibre
14-07-2010, 18:38
Sometimes hobbies become more than hobbies!
It can grow into full time job, for instance and become your profession that you'll be good at.
Imagine all the fun and pleasure that will come with it :)

the same thing with cooking- could be a hobby and as someone thinks- it must have a sense to start my own business