PDA

View Full Version : need hairdresser for lady

rondo
12-05-2005, 18:28
Can somebody tell me where a friend of my can get a decent, modern short haircut without overpaying this Service. She has only a moderate salary and can not spend 100$ plus for a new cut.

Surok
12-05-2005, 18:31
does she speak Russian?

veejay
12-05-2005, 18:59
not sure if this is in your price range, but expat salon is good...ask for marina...

TinyToes
12-05-2005, 19:39
Can somebody tell me where a friend of my can get a decent, modern short haircut without overpaying this Service. She has only a moderate salary and can not spend 100$ plus for a new cut.

I have a wonderful hairdresser. he can come to your place or make it in the salon on Yugo-Zapadnaya. Really creative and can see what is needed at once.
pm if interested.

equalizer
12-05-2005, 19:41
not sure if this is in your price range, but expat salon is good...ask for marina...
my friend from london was over at new year and they were supposed to give him a trim and really messed it up,being a gentleman he kept hush but as a word of warning stay away,also if she is russian there are many places downtown................best being jacque dessange on tverskaya,you get what you pay for

veejay
12-05-2005, 19:44
my friend from london was over at new year and they were supposed to give him a trim and really messed it up,being a gentleman he kept hush but as a word of warning stay away,also if she is russian there are many places downtown................best being jacque dessange on tverskaya,you get what you pay for
i've gone there several times, and if you ask for the right person, they do a good job. there's a few stylist there (one in particular) that i do not recommend, and adamantly refuse to send a friend to / go to myself. that's why i mentioned marina...she's dependable..and does what you want...

TinyToes
12-05-2005, 19:44
best being jacque dessange on tverskaya,you get what you pay for
yep, have been there this morning.
2000 rub for having my hair done. I mean just wash and dry. no special styling.
Was a good surprise...