PDA

View Full Version : Men&Women

Darya Alexandrovna
13-07-2010, 13:54
A Woman is not the main thing in a life of a Man

A Man is not the main thing in a life of a Woman.

No?

Viola
13-07-2010, 14:14
YouTube- What men want

Viola
13-07-2010, 14:15
YouTube- Mad TV - What men want

mrgospodin
13-07-2010, 14:16

No?

lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman; lucky is the girl who is the last love of a man!

agree? :rules:

Darya Alexandrovna
13-07-2010, 15:45
My Dad usually says: a daughter is a man's last love...

But probably in Asia it is different;)

Anyways, the less commitments are , the easier your life is.
Or not?

Max77
13-07-2010, 15:51
A Woman is not the main thing in a life of a Man.

Women are the main thing, I guess!
Anyone else stand by this?

Fibre
13-07-2010, 15:59
And your father - the first man in your life.

Concerning to Asia- they have strong family traditions, but it doesnt interfere Asian men to have a lot of women next to them- a couple of wives, sisters, a couple of lovers, several daughters etc

Fibre
13-07-2010, 16:00
Women are the main thing, I guess!
Anyone else stand by this?

I can argue with U and I`m sure i`ll win

Darya Alexandrovna
13-07-2010, 16:13
And your father - the first man in your life.

Concerning to Asia- they have strong family traditions, but it doesnt interfere Asian men to have a lot of women next to them- a couple of wives, sisters, a couple of lovers, several daughters etc

I meant in Asia boys are more welcome than girls. If one doesn't have a boy child, it is misery. I know, it depend's on a personality, if a man would love his daughter or not, but some really do not.

Max77
13-07-2010, 16:24
I can argue with U and I`m sure i`ll win

I'd rather surrender, dear Fibre!

Mirka
13-07-2010, 16:49

No?

Absolutely not.The main thing in my life is myself :D

dontcallme
13-07-2010, 18:26
So true, make yourself happy without using other people and everything else starts to fall into place.

Willy
13-07-2010, 22:09
Boys will stay with their families, girls leave and go into her husband's family this why that like having males more in Asia.

Jack17
15-07-2010, 08:19

No?
If they're madly in love (besumnaya) then they're not just the main thing, they're the only thing!

Willy
15-07-2010, 13:21
Boys will stay with their families, girls leave and go into her husband's family this why that like having males more in Asia.

Try that again,

This is why they like having males more in Asia.

Matt24
15-07-2010, 14:17

Mirka, I thought that, until the arrival of child number 3, (an autumn blessing), for the first two we were young enough and rich enough to allow our totally happy self centred lives to continue - but now considerably slower and in this intolerable heat, I am unhappy to report that the main thing in my life is no longer me, but preventing the fermentation of baby pooh - there is chemistry going on in the diaper compacter that should initiate a WMD invasion - and now the little dude has discovered the joys of bi-podism, it's no longer as isolated as I had wished. Enjoy your youth and independence while you can, sooner or later something or somebody will have it from you, promise.

Willy
15-07-2010, 14:34
Mirka, I thought that, until the arrival of child number 3, (an autumn blessing), for the first two we were young enough and rich enough to allow our totally happy self centred lives to continue - but now considerably slower and in this intolerable heat, I am unhappy to report that the main thing in my life is no longer me, but preventing the fermentation of baby pooh - there is chemistry going on in the diaper compacter that should initiate a WMD invasion - and now the little dude has discovered the joys of bi-podism, it's no longer as isolated as I had wished. Enjoy your youth and independence while you can, sooner or later something or somebody will have it from you, promise.

Did you try keeping them in the freezer? Just make sure nobody mistakes them for poopsicals.

Kids they make it hard to be selfish.

Matt24
15-07-2010, 16:27
Did you try keeping them in the freezer? Just make sure nobody mistakes them for poopsicals.

Kids they make it hard to be selfish.

Bill, there is a great deal of sense and a wisdom not often found in this forum in your words here, if only the freezer wasn't full of shot glasses, meantime I suspect i will continue on the midnight dumpster runs.

Raz
15-07-2010, 16:36
lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman; lucky is the girl who is the last love of a man!

agree? :rules:

It's the best statement about man!

Willy
15-07-2010, 16:40
Bill, there is a great deal of sense and a wisdom not often found in this forum in your words here, if only the freezer wasn't full of shot glasses, meantime I suspect i will continue on the midnight dumpster runs.

Hey this is Moscow, you only have to make dumpster runs with the "dumps" in the day time, at night we just chuck it out the window. That goes for vodka bottles, condoms, and banana peals too.

Matt24
15-07-2010, 16:55
Hey this is Moscow, you only have to make dumpster runs with the "dumps" in the day time, at night we just chuck it out the window. That goes for vodka bottles, condoms, and banana peals too.

for what is going on in these pampers, I don't think any man has the strength to throw them far enough, when I say dumpster run I mean I'm crossing the Garden ring and putting them in socGen's Dumpster, evilness lurks within

Willy
15-07-2010, 16:58
for what is going on in these pampers, I don't think any man has the strength to throw them far enough, when I say dumpster run I mean I'm crossing the Garden ring and putting them in socGen's Dumpster, evilness lurks within

What are you feeding that kid?

Matt24
15-07-2010, 19:33
What are you feeding that kid?

nothing I'd eat....I can vouch for it being organic, but not necessarily of this earth....it's a bit like being in the village of the damned with extra quatermass sauce.

MickeyTong
15-07-2010, 22:59
nothing I'd eat....I can vouch for it being organic, but not necessarily of this earth....it's a bit like being in the village of the damned with extra quatermass sauce.

Mechanically recovered meat?

http://everything2.com/title/Mechanically+recovered+meat

Willy
16-07-2010, 00:45
Mechanically recovered meat?

http://everything2.com/title/Mechanically+recovered+meat

Thanks Mickey, I'll never eat another Mc nugget.

MickeyTong
16-07-2010, 01:01
...... Mc nugget.

......congealed meat slurry....

spmoscow
16-07-2010, 02:41

No?

for first question,it is one of the main thing.
for second one,better you should know.

Mirka
16-07-2010, 11:15

Matt thank you for this post. Very sweet and very true. I strongly believe my priorities will change once I have children.

martpark
16-07-2010, 13:03
Idiots with Zoe Saldana & Kate Bosworth from Zoe Saldana, Kate Bosworth, kat coiro, Janeane Garofalo, Jason Lewis, Antonio Scarlata, dannyjelinek, FOD Team, and Greg Grunberg - Video

torrentstorm
19-07-2010, 04:17
I meant in Asia boys are more welcome than girls. If one doesn't have a boy child, it is misery. I know, it depend's on a personality, if a man would love his daughter or not, but some really do not.

Having lived now in the Far East for over 3 years, I'd say you are correct, with some exceptions here and there in countries like Malaysia, where I am now.

In China, though, what you've said is correct. But recently, some disturbing facts have come to light. As many as 25 million Chinese men run the risk of never finding a wife, primarily because Chinese families don't want girls. Boys are the priority for taking care of their aging parents, you know. It's all about the money in these parts, now and forever. I am not so sure now it is a blessing to favor a boy, seeing the acute shortage of women coming into play.

To further your thoughts on girls, I've noticed how, in the conflux of races living here from India, Nepal, Pakistan, China, native Malaysians, etc. , girls are generally roughly treated, not just by their fathers, but also their grandparents, giving the impression they are loved less. It hurts to see how these cute little girls are bullied by their elders in several ways. It is no wonder that when they grow up to become women, most have warped personalities and confused psychological disorders. Hard to date and fall in love with one of these.

Mirka
19-07-2010, 09:57
Idiots with Zoe Saldana & Kate Bosworth from Zoe Saldana, Kate Bosworth, kat coiro, Janeane Garofalo, Jason Lewis, Antonio Scarlata, dannyjelinek, FOD Team, and Greg Grunberg - Video (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8063d74c6c/idiots-with-zoe-saldana-kate-bosworth?rel=player)

Markpark this is absolutely hilarious ahahahahahahahahaha :) :) :) :D :D :D