PDA

View Full Version : I want to organize art exhibition

VibrantLotus
11-07-2010, 21:32
Hello,

I am a painter, my works took part in various exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
Here'l link to one of my exhibitions (it's in Russian)

I'd like to organize some more exhibitions, maybe in places like Rosinka or Pokrovsrky Hills or similar villages, or in art-houses.
If you know contacts to help me organize it, I'd be grateful.

Here you can see some other works:
Oups, I still cannot put links here, well I am vibrant.lotus on picasaweb or search MathArt on picasaweb.

tasel
12-07-2010, 08:15
I too have artist friends from US and they are planning to organize an exhibit this year for public. Why don't you join us ?

Darya Alexandrovna
12-07-2010, 09:40
Hello,

I am a painter, my works took part in various exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
Here'l link to one of my exhibitions (it's in Russian)

I'd like to organize some more exhibitions, maybe in places like Rosinka or Pokrovsrky Hills or similar villages, or in art-houses.
If you know contacts to help me organize it, I'd be grateful.

Here you can see some other works:
Oups, I still cannot put links here, well I am vibrant.lotus on picasaweb or search MathArt on picasaweb.

Hi, there!!!
I am interested in providing help to you.
Let us get in touch and discuss.
PM me if interested!
Cheers,'
Dasha

Darya Alexandrovna
12-07-2010, 09:41
I too have artist friends from US and they are planning to organize an exhibit this year for public. Why don't you join us ?

Are you an artist?
or art related yourself?

VibrantLotus
12-07-2010, 10:20
Great news. I have 5 posts, almost veteran, it allows me to add links.
Here's some of my paintings:
http://picasaweb.google.com/vibrant.lotus
Yes, I am an artist myself.
Yes, I am opened to different fresh ideas, so I can join your team.
My email is vibrant.lotus on gmail. Or write PM.

Let's colorize our life!

Angym
12-07-2010, 15:17
Hi, VibrantLotus!
Thank u for a link. I enjoyed looking at Landscape and Paintings albums. And I likes the sun made from smiles in the MathArt album. It would be curious to see your painting in real live)

Angym
12-07-2010, 15:23

Hi, tasel!
So may be u will announce here when your friends’ exhibition are available. I like Art very much and visit different exhibitions. Thanks)

VibrantLotus
12-07-2010, 20:15
Thank you.
Only MathArt collection is not mine - it's my friend IT guy and mathematician plays and draws with formulas in free time. It is animating pictures, with random seed, each time different. I don't know how he does it. I am old school artist - canvas, brushes, paints.

Ian G
13-07-2010, 14:17
Vibrant Lotus- I have just been looking at your paintings on the link you posted- lovely work. Full of life and colour.
Good luck with setting up an exhibition!

Darya Alexandrovna
13-07-2010, 16:03
I suggest that we should definetly meet!