PDA

View Full Version : Birthday bash outdoor venue ideas? + catering co.?

P.I.M.P.
11-05-2005, 13:43
A colleague of mine is having his birthday in late June and wants to hold a huge party outdoors. Does anybody know a good beach with facilities (proper toilets) and places to shower and change which can be leased for the day? + a good catering company that grills a mean shashlik.

corp_fin
11-05-2005, 13:56
Try this

http://www.gorkybeach.ru/

In Russian only I am afraid

Sadie
11-05-2005, 14:23
i've been to such sort of party couple of times in Krylatskoye (behind the stadium). There's a pond sort of thing (artificial? - dunno how you would call it), private beach, two stages, very good bar and cuisine. I think it costs a fortune.. or two. But if he is serious about it i can try to find out the exact address or some info to start with.

legspreader
11-05-2005, 15:56
if youre heading out of the city along dimitrosky just before you cross the river there is a yacht club there. the company where i worked had a coporate event there a few summers ago. sorry no contact info

equalizer
11-05-2005, 18:36
A colleague of mine is having his birthday in late June and wants to hold a huge party outdoors. Does anybody know a good beach with facilities (proper toilets) and places to shower and change which can be leased for the day? + a good catering company that grills a mean shashlik.
there is a nice place in severny bor,caters for exactly what you want nice ,private member policy ,beach ,dont be confused with the public beach this one is nice also doubles as an after party at weekends ,i think a budget of 10 grand us would get him it for a weeknight inc food and drink for say 50 60,guests .....................what is his numbers and budget

P.I.M.P.
12-05-2005, 13:38
Thanks for the info. I called gorky beach and the people who answer say they're no longer working on that project?

He said there should be about 50-80 people and no mention of a budget. He's the son of a mini-oligarch, so I think the budget shouldn't be a problem.

equalizer
12-05-2005, 18:28
Thanks for the info. I called gorky beach and the people who answer say they're no longer working on that project?

He said there should be about 50-80 people and no mention of a budget. He's the son of a mini-oligarch, so I think the budget shouldn't be a problem.
if hes the son of a mini oligarch then dont worry they usually have party planners on call 24/7 he wont need our help.............................