PDA

View Full Version : Women: What do they want?

TolkoRaz
06-07-2010, 18:00
Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a

neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by

Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long

as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to

figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would

be put to death :yikes:

The question?...What do women really want? :book:Such a question would perplex

even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an

impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the

monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end. :10293:

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the

priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but

no one could give him a satisfactory answer. :11033:

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have

the answer. :11215:

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom

for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the

witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her

price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of

the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend! :inlove:

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one

tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never

encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. :yikes:

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible

burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the

preservation of the Round Table. :respect:

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question

thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own

life. :bookworm:

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great

truth and that Arthur's life would be spared. :)

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and

Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific

experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most

beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded

Lancelot asked what had happened :gorgeous:

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared

as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half

the time and the beautiful maiden the other half. :applause:

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to

show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old

witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by

night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wonderous intimate moments?

What would YOU do? :mml:

What Lancelot chose is below.

BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below.

OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself. :10310:

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time

because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

Scroll down

The moral is.....

If you don't let a woman have her own way....

Things are going to get ugly :neiner:

Macvi
06-07-2010, 23:26
russian womens like money

tvadim133
06-07-2010, 23:56
Do russian women like just money?

I think, here the list is longer!

Jack17
07-07-2010, 00:35
Do russian women like just money?

I think, here the list is longer!
Yes, money. . . . and lots of it.

But tvadim, I'm certain you have entre into a more cultivated group of Moskvichka than I.

I think they expect differenct things from different men. If Russian. . .well, charm, education and intelligence, strength of character, good position, etc, etc. You know - nastayashi mushina. But I'm afraid, if American, just one thing - deyngi.

As my second wife (a very beautiful, well educated Moskvichka) always told me, "You should have married a girl from the provinces." Actually, she was right.

Willy
07-07-2010, 01:13
Yes, money. . . . and lots of it.

But tvadim, I'm certain you have entre into a more cultivated group of Moskvichka than I.

I think they expect differenct things from different men. If Russian. . .well, charm, education and intelligence, strength of character, good position, etc, etc. You know - nastayashi mushina. But I'm afraid, if American, just one thing - deyngi.

As my second wife (a very beautiful, well educated Moskvichka) always told me, "You should have married a girl from the provinces." Actually, she was right.

That is such bull and I'm living proof, all Russian women are not just out for money.

Jack17
07-07-2010, 01:22
Willy, you're in a class all your own.

Willy
07-07-2010, 01:30

I really don't think so Jack, you just need to find the right woman.

Jack17
07-07-2010, 01:42
Absolutely. Tell me if I've got this straight: You're married to a good looking Moskvichka who supports you and doesn't mind that you fool around?

Until now, I was agnostic; but I've found my god and IT is YOU!!!

No tongue and cheek, no sarcasm, I'm serious - yu da man! There is no greater good nor higher state that man can obtain in life than the one you have. Sh$t, good looking, money, and gets some on the side. Does it get any better than that? But you have to admit bro, you're luckier than the average guy.

Willy
07-07-2010, 03:09
Absolutely. Tell me if I've got this straight: You're married to a good looking Moskvichka who supports you and doesn't mind that you fool around?

Until now, I was agnostic; but I've found my god and IT is YOU!!!

No tongue and cheek, no sarcasm, I'm serious - yu da man! There is no greater good nor higher state that man can obtain in life than the one you have. Sh$t, good looking, money, and gets some on the side. Does it get any better than that? But you have to admit bro, you're luckier than the average guy.

well I'm not legally married we are just living together and she doesn't give me money, so I'm living with her not off her. She just has the attitude of, she doesn't want to know and gives me freedom, I give her the same. I may be good looking (that's what they say) but I have no money, I am the poorest guy you will ever meet, right now I have 20 rubles in life savings. It is how you talk to women, looks, money are nothing.

Jack17
07-07-2010, 08:25
well I'm not legally married we are just living together and she doesn't give me money, so I'm living with her not off her. She just has the attitude of, she doesn't want to know and gives me freedom, I give her the same. I may be good looking (that's what they say) but I have no money, I am the poorest guy you will ever meet, right now I have 20 rubles in life savings. It is how you talk to women, looks, money are nothing.
My life now has hope, for I know my Savior lives. Willy you are right. But if you don't have that look and that talk that make the juices flow, then they start looking for other things - and at the top of that list is money. So, here's my revised answer to the age old question "What do women want?" Ans: Whatever they can get.

Seriously, be proud my man, you've attained Nirvana - love & money. Who cares about the rubli; she's working and paying the rent? Sh$t. . . .that's all I can say. All you gots ta do is slip her the ol' salami. Nice work if you can get it. . .Yu lucky mother fu$$er.

yakspeare
07-07-2010, 09:07
i think she is the lucky one to have such a selfless man who doesn't mind she shags whatever she wants...considering how jealous the average rooskee male is-then Willy is indeed a rare find.

franzewich
07-07-2010, 10:01

True ... but very difficult! And once you found one - shatters so easily! :)

Willy
07-07-2010, 10:14
True ... but very difficult! And once you found one - shatters so easily! :)

No, I don't agree, it's how you treat them, and sometimes it's good to be a bad boy.

Willy
07-07-2010, 10:26
i think she is the lucky one to have such a selfless man who doesn't mind she shags whatever she wants...considering how jealous the average rooskee male is-then Willy is indeed a rare find.

Sorry dude my wife doesn't "shag" anyone but me. She likes to stay home and doesn't drink or go to clubs. If she did I wouldn't really mind that much, but this is why i call her my wife, I think she would make a good mother.

Funny you think Russian guys are so jealous, most I know have one or more girlfriends.

franzewich
07-07-2010, 10:43
No, I don't agree, it's how you treat them, and sometimes it's good to be a bad boy.

You are right again, Willy! I've been too good a boy, I suppose! So I blew it again! ;) But if you honestly love your woman ...

If you treat her badly (even only every once in a while) - can you then say that you really love her? I guess not really! Or is it just part of the stage play of life we are on? :question:

Ghostly Presence
07-07-2010, 11:24
But if you don't have that look and that talk that make the juices flow, then they start looking for other things - and at the top of that list is money. So, here's my revised answer to the age old question "What do women want?" Ans: Whatever they can get.

Jack17,

Well, what did you expect?? Why would any girl want anything to do with an ugly, poor guy who has neither charm nor a gift of gab? Since that boring ugly sonofab**tch has absolutely nothing to offer and yet aspires to get a model for his girlfriend, his money is the only thing that could save the day. At least with the money in his pocket he could purchase a girl some entertainment since he himself can provide none.

None of it has anything to do with love, of course. This is all about “relationships” and in a relationship each of us is purposefully looking for something, whether money, beauty or something else.

TolkoRaz
07-07-2010, 11:30

Is Willy a teacher?

If so, he must be getting lonely................! ;)

Willy
07-07-2010, 11:39
Is Willy a teacher?

If so, he must be getting lonely................! ;)

The only reason you can be saying that is you don't know me or you want to start a fight. And you like to fight with people because you don't get laid much.

TolkoRaz
07-07-2010, 11:55
The only reason you can be saying that is you don't know me or you want to start a fight. And you like to fight with people because you don't get laid much.

:)

As you should say: An unemployed jester is nobody's fool! :book:

Peace Willy, and I guess that you have bigger d*ck than me! Does that make you feel happier?

Willy
07-07-2010, 11:59
:)

As you should say: An unemployed jester is nobody's fool! :book:

Peace Willy, and I guess that you have bigger d*ck than me! Does that make you feel happier?

I don't know about it being bigger but I may know how to use it better.

TolkoRaz
07-07-2010, 12:23
For a sudden moment, I thought I was back in the playground!

Bikini
07-07-2010, 12:55
:) amusing story :).
Tolko Raz, just out of curiousity, are you married? How do YOU treat your woman? I wonder, do you let her make her choice and give her what she wants?

Swordfish90293
07-07-2010, 15:32
For a sudden moment, I thought I was back in the playground!

In the parlance of the times it's called a pissing contest...

TolkoRaz
07-07-2010, 16:17
:) amusing story :).
Tolko Raz, just out of curiousity, are you married? How do YOU treat your woman? I wonder, do you let her make her choice and give her what she wants?

Curiousity killed the cat! :yikes:

To answer your question, I am not married :tv:

Jack17
07-07-2010, 17:34
Jack17,

Well, what did you expect?? Why would any girl want anything to do with an ugly, poor guy who has neither charm nor a gift of gab? Since that boring ugly sonofab**tch has absolutely nothing to offer and yet aspires to get a model for his girlfriend, his money is the only thing that could save the day. At least with the money in his pocket he could purchase a girl some entertainment since he himself can provide none.

None of it has anything to do with love, of course. This is all about “relationships” and in a relationship each of us is purposefully looking for something, whether money, beauty or something else.
Does your girl friend / gena pay the rent Ghostly? If not, then s'malchi. Only Willy has bragging rights on this thread.

Does anyone's wife / girl friend pay the rent? You see, that's what I want - not to work. I think the natural state for us men is like the male lion. Does the lion hunt? Does he work? Hell no. He sleeps, eats and inpregnates the females in his pride. That's what I want.

Willy, you're a lion among men!

Ghostly Presence
07-07-2010, 17:44
Does your girl friend / gena pay the rent Ghostly? If not, then s'malchi. Only Willy has bragging rights on this thread.

Does anyone's wife / girl friend pay the rent? You see, that's what I want - not to work. I think the natural state for us men is like the male lion. Does the lion hunt? Does he work? Hell no. He sleeps, eats and inpregnates the females in his pride. That's what I want.

Barring your desire to impregnate females, sounds like you want what, supposedly, women want... Could it be that deep down you are a woman trapped inside a man's body? :)

You can probably do that though - I mean living off a woman. You just have to find an older and not so pretty, but wealthy female who would be willing to do anything for you, including paying your rent etc.

Carbo
07-07-2010, 17:46

Beleive it or not, I live at my girlfriend's place. So, I guess she's paying the rent there, even though she's not, because it's next to free.

But then, I am a devilishly charming m0therfcuker.

I think that the money issue, by the way, is a red herring, to a certain degree. It's more about lifestyle. Obviously, that needs money, but I don't think women are attracted to just money; but rather what it can buy them. Most women would rather go out with a generous man of reasonable means than a tight, filthy rich man, in my view.

Carbo
07-07-2010, 17:48
Barring your desire to impregnate females, sounds like you want what, supposedly, women want... Could it be that deep down you are a woman trapped inside a man's body? :)
If he is, he's a lesbian.

I know what he means, though.

I love my girlfriend, but this combination of the heat and the lack of clothes on the beauties of Moscow is knocking my humours right out of balance, let me tell you.

It's bloody heaven here for a young, non-ugly man in gainful employment. Bloody hell, I can't even speak properly and I get offers and flirtatious looks. Like, from good looking women, too. Amazing. I almost can't believe it myself.

I think I need to flagellate myself, or go chop down a tree and follow it by a freezing shower, or something.

Swordfish90293
07-07-2010, 17:54

Jack, I'm somewhat surprised and more than a little disappointed with your post, unless it's meant as sarcasm. Most men take pride in achievement including their profession, their ability to perform work and do a better than average job. Being able to bring home the bacon is also part of that. I happen to believe women should aspire to be the best they can be professionally as well. Little beats 2 incomes.

Like Eddie Murphy said...'Baby, the manner in which you answer the following question will determine our relationship for the rest of our lives...do you have a job?'

Jack17
07-07-2010, 18:58
Jack, I'm somewhat surprised and more than a little disappointed with your post, unless it's meant as sarcasm. Most men take pride in achievement including their profession, their ability to perform work and do a better than average job. Being able to bring home the bacon is also part of that. I happen to believe women should aspire to be the best they can be professionally as well. Little beats 2 incomes.

Like Eddie Murphy said...'Baby, the manner in which you answer the following question will determine our relationship for the rest of our lives...do you have a job?'
Right, the only thing that beats two incomes is one - hers.

Verily, verily I say unto thee, greater love than this hath no woman than to go to work and pay her man's bills. (Jack 2:69)

Jack17
07-07-2010, 19:02

You can probably do that though - I mean living off a woman. You just have to find an older and not so pretty, but wealthy female who would be willing to do anything for you, including paying your rent etc.
Naa, anybody can do that Ghostly. I want what Willy and Carbo have and though I haven't met the ladies, I'm pretty sure they ain't ugly and they ain't old.

Jack17
07-07-2010, 19:10
Woh, Carbo, have to differ with you there partner. . .money is never a red herring; it's always red meat.

And not certain I understand, "but I don't think women are attracted to just money; but rather what it can buy them." Huh? Isn't that a distinction without a difference?

Anyway, I have two heroes now: Carbo & Willy. Anybody else out there whose lady is picking up the tab?

Swordfish90293
07-07-2010, 19:21
My Swedish ex-dish regularly insisted on splitting the tab...does that count?

Carbo
07-07-2010, 19:52
Woh, Carbo, have to differ with you there partner. . .money is never a red herring; it's always red meat.

And not certain I understand, "but I don't think women are attracted to just money; but rather what it can buy them." Huh? Isn't that a distinction without a difference?

Anyway, I have two heroes now: Carbo & Willy. Anybody else out there whose lady is picking up the tab?

I dunno. What women want, in this context, I would guess, is someone who's willing to spend cash, not someone who just has it.

Meantime, I have to say, I bought Ms. Carbo a dress when we were at the mall on Sunday, so perhaps I'm not the kept man you had hoped...

Jack17
07-07-2010, 21:09
My Swedish ex-dish regularly insisted on splitting the tab...does that count?
If she was Russian, that would be a good start; but a Swede, no, don't think so, for them it's all part of that Scandinavian egalitarian bs.

Jack17
07-07-2010, 21:13
I dunno. What women want, in this context, I would guess, is someone who's willing to spend cash, not someone who just has it.

Meantime, I have to say, I bought Ms. Carbo a dress when we were at the mall on Sunday, so perhaps I'm not the kept man you had hoped...
No Carbo, that's just stoking the fire or priming the pump that feeds you; you're still good.
Now, if you said you flew her to Paris and stayed at the Ritz then bought her something original at Givenchy - then you're out of there.

Carbo
07-07-2010, 21:29
No Carbo, that's just stoking the fire or priming the pump that feeds you; you're still good.
Now, if you said you flew her to Paris and stayed at the Ritz then bought her something original at Givenchy - then you're out of there.
To be brutally honest, if I could afford to, I probably would. Pathetic, huh?

tvadim133
07-07-2010, 21:33
To be brutally honest, if I could afford to, I probably would. Pathetic, huh?

Ritz is too much noisy to my mind and to the tell the truth and as for Givenchy, it is really good this season.

:) :) :)

Jack17
07-07-2010, 21:37
Steady, steady ol' boy. I prescribe a couple of pivas with Willy to bolster your resolve. You're doing great; don't blow it.

Fibre
07-07-2010, 21:43
Guys, I like the way You make your conjectures, the problem is - you don`t know the right answer, only woman can tell you what she wants - but it would be her decision in the moment you ask her.Tomorrow she`ll probably change her mind and it would be something else

Carbo
07-07-2010, 22:26
Guys, I like the way You make your conjectures, the problem is - you don`t know the right answer, only woman can tell you what she wants - but it would be her decision in the moment you ask her.Tomorrow she`ll probably change her mind and it would be something else
Ch-yeah, right! Like a woman would ever tell you what she wants.

drwho
08-07-2010, 00:52
Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a

neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by

Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long

as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to

figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would

be put to death :yikes:

The question?...What do women really want? :book:Such a question would perplex

even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an

impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the

monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end. :10293:

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the

priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but

no one could give him a satisfactory answer. :11033:

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have

the answer. :11215:

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom

for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the

witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her

price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of

the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend! :inlove:

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one

tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never

encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life. :yikes:

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible

burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the

preservation of the Round Table. :respect:

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question

thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own

life. :bookworm:

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great

truth and that Arthur's life would be spared. :)

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and

Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific

experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most

beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded

Lancelot asked what had happened :gorgeous:

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared

as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half

the time and the beautiful maiden the other half. :applause:

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to

show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old

witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by

night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wonderous intimate moments?

What would YOU do? :mml:

What Lancelot chose is below.

BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below.

OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself. :10310:

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time

because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

Scroll down

The moral is.....

If you don't let a woman have her own way....

Things are going to get ugly :neiner:

This has been asked by man for millions of years since cave times! :11513

Viola
08-07-2010, 11:21
but a Swede, no, don't think so, for them it's all part of that Scandinavian egalitarian bs.

Yep. Swedish sperm banks are exhausted and women have to wait for 6 months to get fertilized. That's where splitting the bill leads :D :D :D :rant: