PDA

View Full Version : next charitable event that needs gifts

equalizer
03-05-2005, 21:51
can anyone suggest any events where unwanted gifts can be donated for the raffle or for auction ,preferably sooner than later
many thanks

mzen
03-05-2005, 22:44
African Women In Moscow (AWIM) are having a bazaar oon the 14th of May 2005. Get in touch with a coordinator i think the whole thing is for charity
pm i will provide contact details.

waste not want not
03-05-2005, 23:22
please see the post under the Expat Cafe forum for the Pub crawl this Sunday. Al proceeds are going to theTaganka Children's fund. You want to donate something we can arrange a pick up.

Regards

equalizer
04-05-2005, 11:42
what is good for you ,doing a spring clean have lots of as new toys ,the big ones that you win at the fairs,my kid is getting a new bedroom so we need the space.

equalizer
04-05-2005, 11:50
please see the post under the Expat Cafe forum for the Pub crawl this Sunday. Al proceeds are going to theTaganka Children's fund. You want to donate something we can arrange a pick up.

Regards
i dont think all the expats will look so good staggering onto arbat from the shamrock in the early hours holding cuddily toys ,maybe you can give them direct to the chidren.$100 new to buy each one and never used ,only purchased last year.free to a good home

waste not want not
04-05-2005, 12:30
tell you what, I agree with you in a sense so what I can suggest is that if you are serious then you can contact Tatiana at TCF directly and she will make sure they go right to the kids. But this event will have a happy ending on Sunday.

All of the Fund raising events in this country deal with alcohol whether it be a Ball, Picnic, or Charity action. This event is meant to draw attention and I don't believe that the walk itself will cause any negative press. The post party at the end might but it is no different then the before mentioned events

see PM for contact details at TCF