PDA

View Full Version : tvadim133 likes it hot

MickeyTong
28-06-2010, 14:24
This week's willing [-]victim[/-] participant is tvadim133, but his real name is Vadim.

What do you do for a living?

Why not be a circus clown instead?

If you were financially secure and didn't need to work, what would you do?

Willy
28-06-2010, 14:33
How many women have you slept with.

Did you love any of them?

Did any love you?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 14:39
This week's willing [-]victim[/-] participant is tvadim133, but his real name is Vadim.

What do you do for a living?

Why not be a circus clown instead?

If you were financially secure and didn't need to work, what would you do?

Thank you, Mick!

I will accept the hot thrown (?) for one week with pleasure, that is more members here are not so cruel to make the hot seat to be very hot, especially after the hot week in Moscow.

I am a sales and marketing, business development guy.

Work for interantional companies with different products, mainly FMCG.

As for the Circus, I though about it, but wanted to become an actor seriously when I was 14-21 y.o.

My parents were very wise not to forbid me doing that, but they offered first to get "a normal" education and then agreed to pay for my second education at a theatre school.

Actually, it came to my mind later that I was not so genious, though talanted, in order to devote my life for theatre, that is more it is a too-much-dependent-upon-everything profession.

If I have enough money not to think about earning, I would spend my time in travelling, travelling, travelling and may be would think about becoming a journalist in a travel magazine.

If I have more than enough money, I would think about sponcorships like to help or to open my own theatre and to help orphans.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 14:42
How many women have you slept with.

I do not like to be proud of quantities, but "qualities".

Did you love any of them?

I though I did, but now I would say "no".

Did any love you?

Who knows. They told me that, but a man never knows a truth.

Willy
28-06-2010, 14:46
Well then, are you married?

And what do you look for in a woman?

AussieinMoscow
28-06-2010, 14:48
Have you ever skydived/bungee jumped/swam with sharks... or done any of those other adrenaline pumping activities?

Whats your all time favourite food?

Do you like to read the books, or wait for the movie to come out?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 14:55
Well then, are you married?

And what do you look for in a woman?

I am not married and do not like to be "officialy registered", though who knows...

I can not name indicators I am looking for in a woman.

For me the most important things are that she must be looking after herself, intelligent (more or less, at least), educated (knows how to behave) and preferably kind.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 15:01
Have you ever skydived/bungee jumped/swam with sharks... or done any of those other adrenaline pumping activities?

Do you like to read the books, or wait for the movie to come out?

Well as for extravant activities, I try to avoid them.

For me the best way to relax is to see as much as possible during a short period of time in "running" all museums, places, theatres, concerts, art galleries, clubs where I am.

Though I am not against of 2-3 days (maximum) on a beach.

Book first of all. I like reading and did a lot.

Though I can not say I am a detailed reader. I do it very fast, because when I read it is alike watching movie.

"War and Peace" was read by me within one week only.

May be that's why I like re-reading the same book sometimes.

Matt24
28-06-2010, 15:04
What was the happiest moment of your life, (so far), is it repeatable, do you expect more such moments and what are you doing to achieve more joy?

What is your favourite ice cream flavour, brand and combination?

Nouvelle cuisine, pile of pooh or genuine art form?

You've had the call, you have minutes to live, given a 1,000,000 % guarantee you can get through to anybody on the planet, dead or alive, who you gonna call and tell them what a complete twat they've been, Putin, Crapello, your mother in law, who?

Have you ever seriously considered killing another human, was it for a fleeting moment or a concerted campaign, out of anger or through duty, do you regret not fulfilling, (if indeed you did), your intent?

Good Luck

Matt

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 15:10

Cheese, white wine and white bread= all together.

Unfortunately, due to I can gain a lot of weight even from yogurt, I can not afford to have them very often.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 15:22
What was the happiest moment of your life, (so far), is it repeatable, do you expect more such moments and what are you doing to achieve more joy?

You've had the call, you have minutes to live, given a 1,000,000 % guarantee you can get through to anybody on the planet, dead or alive, who you gonna call and tell them what a complete twat they've been, Putin, Crapello, your mother in law, who?

Have you ever seriously considered killing another human, was it for a fleeting moment or a concerted campaign, out of anger or through duty, do you regret not fulfilling, (if indeed you did), your intent?

Have never seriously. Though I can not say that I am an angel. To wish someone's death is not included.

Good Luck

Matt

Wow, super questions! Thanks.

there were so many moments to be happy. I can not underline what was the happiest one. But it is surely repeatable. Everything is in your hands. That only thing is that you can expect to reitorate the same emotions, but it does not work sometimes.

Well the first time I was in the theatre when I was 4 y.o. It was amazing and it is impossible to describe what feelings I had. Now I attend theatre without such kind of emotions and that is sad to me.

in order to achieve more joy I prefer taveling to full of energy destinations or to go to such kind of places in Moscow.

Moevenpick tiramisu. I like ice-cream of any kinds to be honest. But Prefer smth with chocolate.

Italian first of all: light and tasty (no pizza), nice dressed. For me it is important a good balance of look and taste.

Nobody. I would think these minutes, if I were sorry for smth in my life and why?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 15:26
I have never thought about killing someone, but wished him to be dead.

You know, I am not an angel.

Darya Alexandrovna
28-06-2010, 15:27
What are the things/ activities that make you feel happy?
What can upset you?

Please, tell us what was the most exciting surprise you have ever recieved from a girl?

FlakeySnowballer
28-06-2010, 15:52
Here is my 5 cents.

1. Are you really so polite in a real life?
2. Why don't you want to have kids?
3. Don't you like such sport activities like diving and so on because you are scared of it or just you have some health troubles and phobias?
4. Do you like animals?

Viola
28-06-2010, 16:19
Are you metrosexual?

Angym
28-06-2010, 16:52
Hi, Vadim! You r interesting and intelligent person, it’s nice to see you on a hot place)
As u were speaking about a wish to be an actor, I curios what character of any famous person from literature or cinema is close to u; and it possibly could be your star role?

Moskauerin
28-06-2010, 17:15
How many hours do you normally need to say that you get enough sleep? Do you get enough sleep?

What do you think of the modern tendency that proclaims that people should enjoy life and live for themselves?

Angym
28-06-2010, 17:26
What did u graduate?

When u r on the board of plane or stay in a line to the Pushkin museum u prefer to start conversation with your neighbors or u like to keep silence?

And again about mottos, you have any mottos in your live?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 18:43
What can upset you?

Please, tell us what was the most exciting surprise you have ever recieved from a girl?

What can upset you?

Well. For me it is important when there is a nice Атмосфэра (nice enviorenment arround you). For example: Venice, cafe next to Opera House Felice with a good looking GF or just some friends, discsussion about the universe, love and Mozart music, some glassed of champaign.

Harlem (in Holland) in raining, when the temperature is +1, all restaurats are full of people, no chance to get even hot tea, just standing under an umbrella in the centre of the nice-in-summer square. No way out. Just go to the train station

Sure, it is a joke, but true. Actually, when my relatives and friends have some problems.

Once, my ex-GF prepared everything for the vacation without even consulting or asking me. She did (and paid) everything I liked: a country, a hotel, tickets to and so on. It was great.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 18:50
Here is my 5 cents.

1. Are you really so polite in a real life?
2. Why don't you want to have kids?
3. Don't you like such sport activities like diving and so on because you are scared of it or just you have some health troubles and phobias?
4. Do you like animals?

Thank you for 5 cents, I prefer 5 gold coins.

1. In the majority of cases, when there is a battle situation, I am more than "not".
2. Why? I do want (probably, have).....
3. I do not have any phobias or problems with health. Actually I do not scare or am afraid, I just do not like.

I had some experience in raffting on Angara in Siberia. for example, or "hunting-walking" for about 9 hours in Taiga forest.

It was interesting and I understood, I could do it easy, but for me it is not challenging;

4. Dogs, first of all, I am a dog man. But my last dog had died after canser, I decided, I could not have and want dogs anymore, it is too hard, when you lose smth like a child.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 18:55
Are you metrosexual?

I would say "no".

I can even exist my appartment in not-very-clean shoes sometimes, but shaved at least. :)

Though I try to look after myself on the minimum level: accurate, shaved, after the shower, with a good "smell", clean teeth, ironed (clothes).

I was surprised once, when I heard, my collegues considered me to be the most stylish person in the office on comparison with other men-collegues.

Well, at any rate I do not follow all this "shit" with fashion tendencies and so on.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 19:11
Hi, Vadim! You r interesting and intelligent person, its nice to see you on a hot place)
As u were speaking about a wish to be an actor, I curios what character of any famous person from literature or cinema is close to u; and it possibly could be your star role?

Thank you for your compliments!

When I was a student, I took part in a theatre studio and my role was more comique. Though I guess I could play some parts in a tradegy as well.

Well I think, that my star part would be parts of Sheilock in The Merchant of Venice or of The mayor in "the Inspector General",

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 19:18
How many hours do you normally need to say that you get enough sleep? Do you get enough sleep?

What do you think of the modern tendency that proclaims that people should enjoy life and live for themselves?

I can and slee for 6 hours per day since I was a student. It is enough for me.

They say it is enough to sleep a period of time equal to 1,5 hours (but regularly), so 1,5 or 3 or 4,5 or6 are enough to relax complitely.

Though I can have some 12 hours periods (on vacation, for example).

People must enjoy life and live for themselves indeed in order to be happy.

But you know, for some people, children are everything and when they live for children, they actually live for themselves (the case of my monther).

For others it is important to express themselves at work, so they get pleasure out of it and feel happy (may be, my case).

So to be happy is very important, but it can be achieved depends upon a person.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 19:24
What did u graduate?

When u r on the board of plane or stay in a line to the Pushkin museum u prefer to start conversation with your neighbors or u like to keep silence?

And again about mottos, you have any mottos in your live?

in 1995 (?).

I prefer to keep silence, but in hearing what is around me.

If I see or mention there is a reason to start speaking or talking (for example: someone needs a help or there is an interesting duscussion), I will speak up.

As for mottos or credos, I do not have something special, I repeat all the time.

May be, "live until the end so as not to be sorry for the thing you have done"

Jack17
28-06-2010, 19:56
What can upset you?

Well. For me it is important when there is a nice Атмосфэра (nice enviorenment arround you). For example: Venice, cafe next to Opera House Felice with a good looking GF or just some friends, discsussion about the universe, love and Mozart music, some glassed of champaign.

Harlem (in Holland) in raining, when the temperature is +1, all restaurats are full of people, no chance to get even hot tea, just standing under an umbrella in the centre of the nice-in-summer square. No way out. Just go to the train station

Sure, it is a joke, but true. Actually, when my relatives and friends have some problems.

Once, my ex-GF prepared everything for the vacation without even consulting or asking me. She did (and paid) everything I liked: a country, a hotel, tickets to and so on. It was great.
Tvadim, would you like to go to Harlem in New York? - 'don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing, do wap do wap wap wap'

Seriously, can you describe you favorite musicians and music? Any memorable live performances you've attended?

Do you like Bessie Smith?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 20:15
Tvadim, would you like to go to Harlem in New York? - 'don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing, do wap do wap wap wap'

Seriously, can you describe you favorite musicians and music? Any memorable live performances you've attended?

Do you like Bessie Smith?

To go to Harlem in NY?

Well, why not (if I am in a car with 10-15 bodyguards)! :)

But as I guess Harlem is not so horrible as they try to tell us.

May be I am mistaken. But frankly speaking I doubt that there is anything to be seen indeed (interesting points).

When I was in South of Africa, we passed by some strange areas... it was not interesting to see even through the windows of our big bus, you know.

Music and musicians:

I like many styles, but most of all classic music.

My mother was a teacher of music and it (she, surely) influences me much in a positive way.

Though I can not play piano anymore, I like listen to classic music, mainly of the 18th century and operas of the 19th.

I can "swallow" any styles of music (techno, lounge, accid even, sometimes heavy metal and surely hard rock).

But Calssic and Jazz are on the first postions.

Bessie is marvelous indeed.

But I can not say I have a favourite musician or a fun of someone.

I like and listen to a lot of them: from Robby Williams up to Maria Kallas.

Well, may be it is not good to have such kind of gap, but in each style there are genius, talanted and just interesting performers.

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 20:21
Any memorable live performances you've attended?

I like "BIG SHOWS", so I can say Milen Farmer's concert last year in Moscow was the best I have ever seen.

On the second position it was of Robby Williams' concert some years ago, again in Moscow.

Unfortunately, I was not in the city, when Madonna was here.

Well, I do not know, if it is good to mention it, but i was on Eurovision last year.... from the point of view of show it was fantastic indeed.

Jack17
28-06-2010, 20:29
Nah, you'd be safe in Harlem tvadim. If you like Jazz and Soul Food, it's the place to be. Actually, a lot of 'white folk' are buying up the brown stones in Harlem and gentrifying the place. Too bad, French baguettes are pushing out the corn bread and collards.

AussieinMoscow
28-06-2010, 22:07
What are five things you must do before you die?
(eg, Skinny dip in the pacific ocean? Build your own house? Write a book?)

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 22:30
What are five things you must do before you die?
(eg, Skinny dip in the pacific ocean? Build your own house? Write a book?)

If I understand you correctly, you ask about the meaning of my life.

I think, that the most important meaning is to live and to remain a good person (or at least try to maintain and to develop).

As for wishes or dreams:

Frankly speaking, I have done a lot of things already, but :)

1. to have a cruise around the world;
2. to attend all famouse operas, I have not been yet;
3. to live one year in Italy and France (50%/50%) but without working.

Actually, nothing special and not real dreams.

yakspeare
28-06-2010, 23:02
you have always been interesting Vadim and i was delighted to see you in the hot seat. we often don't agree but we do share the desire once to do acting and so forth-i regret very much my decision(but at least i get people saying i should be an actor versus me actually being an actor and discovering i wasn't any good!)

You talk a lot about psychology...is this your degree?

You want to travel- has Australia or New Zealand ever been of interest(we have a nice Opera house you know).

Your avatar seems to change every 5 minutes...i have liked all of them but then you kill them off. are any of them actually you?

if fibre and flakey had a fight who would win?

would you watch?

you talk about how you had quite a decent life under communism. what era does this cover? Gorbachov etc and perestroika or earlier?

tvadim133
28-06-2010, 23:30
[quote=yakspeare;687128]

You talk a lot about psychology...is this your degree?

I studied at in the university, but it was a course, connected with my profession (I am a professional teacher, but never been a teacher).

You know, In Russian Universities (at leat those times) students studied not only the main subjects but World Art, Literature, Hystory, Philosophy, Psycology (it was connected with a profession), Rhetoric and so on and so on

Besides I am still fond of Psycology (theory and even sometimes practice, which help me during different negotiations)

You want to travel- has Australia or New Zealand ever been of interest(we have a nice Opera house you know).

Sure, but I think, I must go to Australia, first of all.

That is more there lives my friend from Moscow (he had went to study their and finaly got maried. Though he always told me, he would never change Moscow to anything else

Your avatar seems to change every 5 minutes...i have liked all of them but then you kill them off. are any of them actually you?

No, but they are correlated with my insight (sometimes). especially, the very published at the moment

if fibre and flakey had a fight who would win?

Flakey will win. You know, it is quite rare when "Inteligentsia" can have a victory in battles.

I would not watch it. Do not ask me why, please!

you talk about how you had quite a decent life under communism. what era does this cover? Gorbachov etc and perestroika or earlier?[/

There was not Communism. There was a socialism in USSR.

I remember everything from 1976, from when I was 4 y.o (I have just a very good memory) untill now.

and I was a very observant guy, probably.

Besides, I really think and remember that the life in USSR was quite decent at least from 1976 up to 1985-86, though it was very different in comparison with the present time. I would say thoses times it was decent for the majority (80%-90%), now it is decent for 30% of population, maximum,

Though again I would insist, that the free-market and liberal form is better for the society and it's development.

though it is too cynical towards the majority.

Angym
29-06-2010, 00:11
3. to live one year in Italy and France (50%/50%) but without working.

May I ask you about the reason of your staying in Italy and France for 1 year?

Do u speak other foreign languages besides English?

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 00:21
May I ask you about the reason of your staying in Italy and France for 1 year?

Do u speak other foreign languages besides English?

The reason:

To feel you are not just a tourist, but a person who lives there (to pretend you are parisen, for example), not to run in a hurry from one point to another, to get acquaintanced with local people (may be not very local, but living in Paris), to find favourite places (as I call it place to be yours and where you return every day or several times per week), to explore what people breeth with in their daily life, but in Paris, Florence, Rome, Verona.

I think it is impossible without living here or there for several times.

The languages:

I could speak French. It will take me 1-2 months to get remembered it.

I just need a real and intensive practice.

After the french language to study Italian is not a problem.

Angym
29-06-2010, 00:36
The reason:

To feel you are not just a tourist, but a person who lives there (to pretend you are parisen, for example), not to run in a hurry from one point to another, to get acquaintanced with local people (may be not very local, but living in Paris), to find favourite places (as I call it place to be yours and where you return every day or several times per week), to explore what people breeth with in their daily life, but in Paris, Florence, Rome, Verona.

I envy you have such experiment!

Darya Alexandrovna
29-06-2010, 10:10
Have you ever met any ludicrous incidents? Somthing funny and embarrasing? Please, tell the story!!!:hooray:

AussieinMoscow
29-06-2010, 10:44
What is your earliest memory as a child?

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 10:54
Have you ever met any ludicrous incidents? Somthing funny and embarrasing? Please, tell the story!!!:hooray:

Oh, it was 12 years ago, when I was more than plump, weared glasses and had long hair.

Me and my friends, we went to Sochi.

One morning, I decided just to walk alone and soon mentioned there were some young girls who started chasing me, but in a strange way:

making photo, wispering but not coming too close to me.

First I though, something was wrong with me or after the previous night I looked like a monster escaped from a menagerie.

In 40 minutes of the game I had decided to sit on the bench and one of the girls came up to me.....

Then she had realized something and told me: Oh, Do you know that you are very similar to Alexander Gradsky? We thought, you were him."

It was the time, when I decied to lose weight as sooner as possible.

SV1973a
29-06-2010, 12:28
In 40 minutes of the game I had decided to sit on the bench and one of the girls came up to me.....

Then she had realized something and told me: Oh, Do you know that you are very similar to Alexander Gradsky? We thought, you were him."

It was the time, when I decied to lose weight as sooner as possible.

Hi tvadim, I found a picture of the event.
You can really see the disappointment on her face when she finds out she is standing next to you, and not next to Gradsky. ;-)

SV1973a
29-06-2010, 12:30
the actual picture

Darya Alexandrovna
29-06-2010, 12:41
LOL

And what do you think about a global warming? People all over the planet getting hot?
I know, Willy is fond of it. Waiting for the temperature to rise higher and higher...
What is your opinion?
:D

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 12:42
Oh, 12 years ago Gradsky was not so bad looking, just not very good.

:) :)

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 12:46
q

SV1973a
29-06-2010, 12:52
q

He does not look overweight on these pictures.

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 12:57
LOL

And what do you think about a global warming? People all over the planet getting hot?
I know, Willy is fond of it. Waiting for the temperature to rise higher and higher...
What is your opinion?
:D

I think there are more political and financial interests involved than there is a real problem.

I can not say that the problem with people's influence on the nature does not exist at all, but not so as the idea is promoted.

Just look through the history, there were upraising of temperature, decreasing, hot summers and winters in Russia, for example and very cold.

There are periods and cycles of it.

at the moment, and probably for 10-20 years we are in a cycle of decreasing of temperature, then what politicians will say when the new cycle comes?

They will say, oh we have global freezing because we have so many clouds after the factories and cars as the sun can not hit the Earth.

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 12:58
He does not look overweight on these pictures.

The pix are more of 1993 (17 year ago )and the story happened with me 12 year ago, when he was already as far as remember from his show..

Viola
29-06-2010, 13:05
Vadim, I apologize for posting it in your thread but can't resist.
Gradsky in 1986.

YouTube- Александ€ “€адский Ÿесня о д€ƒге (памя‚и ’. ’‹со†кого)

In 2000
YouTube- Александр Градский - Yesterday (2000)

Darya Alexandrovna
29-06-2010, 14:12
I think there are more political and financial interests involved than there is a real problem.

I can not say that the problem with people's influence on the nature does not exist at all, but not so as the idea is promoted.

Just look through the history, there were upraising of temperature, decreasing, hot summers and winters in Russia, for example and very cold.

There are periods and cycles of it.

at the moment, and probably for 10-20 years we are in a cycle of decreasing of temperature, then what politicians will say when the new cycle comes?

They will say, oh we have global freezing because we have so many clouds after the factories and cars as the sun can not hit the Earth.

Ooops.........
I think you didn't get what I was driving at.....
;)

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 14:14
Ooops.........
I think you didn't get what I was driving at.....
;)

Then can you ask your quetsion in another way?

GaNozri
29-06-2010, 14:28
Do you think that there should be a monument to B. Yeltsin on Lubyanka square?
What do you think of Gorby?
If there was a resort, which mimicked the USSR in 1985, would you go?
Have you ever been to Abkhazia?

Darya Alexandrovna
29-06-2010, 14:48
Then can you ask your quetsion in another way?

I tried playing with words...very unskilfully as it seems... forget it

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 14:53
I have ambivalent attitudes and emotions toward both Yeltsin and Gorbachev.

I do not think it is just the time to build a monumnet ot Yeltsin that is more on Lubyanka.

First of all, 90s were horrible timew, when a lot of people died in criminal
disassembly, a lot of people were just lost completely, because to tranfer everyhthing to the free market form at once is not smart.

On one hand, Yeltsin did a lot to try to redirect the state to the liberal democratic society but on the other hands he could not have overcome all this shit with economy and let criminals or criminal groups on the highest level took power in Russia.

As for Gorbachev, he probably even did not expect what will happen after his liberalization approach.

But I would say, he is a hero for me, because first he was the first in the government who understood, that the system needed to be changed.

Besides, he avoided a very serious threat of a civil war in Russian.

That is the most important thing for me.

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 14:55
If there was a resort, which mimicked the USSR in 1985, would you go?
Have you ever been to Abkhazia?

Never been in Abkhazia yest (in USSR I was in Sukhumi).

I would go to Crimea again and again.

Miskhore was my favourite destination untill 1986.

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 15:06
What is your earliest memory as a child?

Well, I can remember everything picture by picture from the time when I was 4 y.o. I do not know why and how it happened.

But I can not say what was the first "picture" I saw.

Probably, when I was in a yard together with my mother, whom I said "i am sick and tired of this coat, buy me another one".

:)

FlakeySnowballer
29-06-2010, 22:07
Are you blonde?

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 22:19
Are you blonde?

I am not and have never been. :)

AussieinMoscow
29-06-2010, 22:28
What is your cure for hiccups?

tvadim133
29-06-2010, 22:36
What is your cure for hiccups?

100 gr. of cognac.

SV1973a
29-06-2010, 23:24
100 gr. of cognac.

It doesn`t work, but I too like the medicine.

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 12:17
It doesn`t work, but I too like the medicine.

It works with me, though I hardly can remember the case when I had a problem with hiccups.....

May be cognac can be a prevetive measure?

Darya Alexandrovna
30-06-2010, 12:23
What century would you travel to if you could? And what historical figure would you like to be (choice includes famous people from that century)? And why?

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 12:46
What century would you travel to if you could? And what historical figure would you like to be (choice includes famous people from that century)? And why?

I like everyhthing connected with the 18th century: arts, music, literature (both "fiction", drama, phylosophy), atchitecture, history.

I would love to tavel in Italy, Austria, Germany, France of those times.

As for historic personnages, I would like to be nobody.

But I feel sympathy for Alexander the first, though his main part of the life was in the beginning of the 19th century.

He is not my hero, I just can understand his motivations, developing his pesonality, behaviour, character from the point of view of phycology.

AussieinMoscow
30-06-2010, 12:49
If you had to give up all your technology items, what item would you struggle with the most to give up?
(e.g Mobile phone? blender? Washing machine?)

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 13:07
If you had to give up all your technology items, what item would you struggle with the most to give up?
(e.g Mobile phone? blender? Washing machine?)

TV set, first of all.

It is working all the time when I am at home,

Not because I watch it actually, but it works as "a radio" and then as something with pictures changing all the time.

I can not even fall a sleep without TV working.

It seems to me I am just a victim of "informative" stream and my brains are working when there is no silence.

And can more or less easy live without any other staff, even without a washing machine, which was bought by my only 4 years ago.

MickeyTong
30-06-2010, 22:03
If you could advise yourself from the future (Vadim aged 83) what would you tell yourself?

If you were not human, which animal would you like to be, and why?

If you could nominate any human being (living or dead) for the Hotseat, who would it be, and what would you ask?

AussieinMoscow
30-06-2010, 22:34
Good Questions Mickey!

Do you have any tattoo's or scars?

Have you ever had to stay in hospital? If yes, what for?

What is your favourite charity?

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 22:39
If you could advise yourself from the future (Vadim aged 83) what would you tell yourself?

If you were not human, which animal would you like to be, and why?

If you could nominate any human being (living or dead) for the Hotseat, who would it be, and what would you ask?

Quit smoking as sooner as possible, if you want to live until 83 y.o. without any problem.

Never though about any animal I would like to be, but probably a dolphin (free, smart, powerfull, but kind).

I would nominate Edith Piaf, Maria Kallas, Mozart and Salieri (at the same time).

The first question would be "For what you are sorry if you are"? :)

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 22:46
Good Questions Mickey!

Do you have any tattoo's or scars?

Have you ever had to stay in hospital? If yes, what for?

What is your favourite charity?

Agree with you as for Mickey... :)

I do not have any tattoos.

I have one scar over my brow because of the hit of knuckles 10 years ago.

I have been on the hospital twice in my life and both cases were when I was a child.

The first one was becuase of flue, the second was a planned surgery on glands.

I can not say that I have a favourite charity... :(

Matt24
30-06-2010, 23:04
Vadim, is there a cause/causes, person/s, football team you would willingly risk mortal danger for?

Are you a lover or a fighter?

Golf, do you get it?

What do women want?

In an ideal world, where would you like to die, with whom and doing what?

Is it just me, or do you share the impression that Russian tenants in the 'Hot Seat' are somewhat cagier with their answers than their expatriated counterparts? If so is this symptomatic of differing cultural standards?

Cheers

Matt

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 23:16
I am not a unique, porbably, but I would die for my family, first of all.

I do not know, how I will behave in case of some wars,catastrophes and so on.

I would like to think, that I shall forget about danger and help others first of all, but I can not garantee, because in such kind of situtaion, nobody can be sure, he will be a hero.

I am not a fighter in Love, for sure. :)

Well, as for different sutuations at work, in life, I chose different strategies depending upon the goal. But firstly, I try "to sell the idea".

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 23:23
Golf, do you get it?

What do women want?

In an ideal world, where would you like to die, with whom and doing what?

I playd Golf several times in Palma and at the Golf club in Moscow:

1. In Palma I spoilt all grass in the field, it seems to me;
2. In Moscow I broke two windows.

I guess, that is not my game, but I will try to repeat at least some more tries (I need soe more money for possible compensations of new damages). :) :) :)

If I knew, what women wanted, I would be a women.

I can just guess and guess that everyhthing depends upon a woman, first of all.

They all want Love and a family, but understand it differently (so do Men, though Men want status, in which Love, Money, Respect, Power are in the list of it).

As for the death, it will happen, but the only wish I have in this case is to die unexpectedly and alone (why do we need to die together with someone?)

tvadim133
30-06-2010, 23:28
Is it just me, or do you share the impression that Russian tenants in the 'Hot Seat' are somewhat cagier with their answers than their expatriated counterparts? If so is this symptomatic of differing cultural standards?

If I undertood you correctly, you meant, that Russian are more closed in terms of expressing their thoughs and emotions?

I would not generalize, but it depends upon a person.

My be in the Hot Seat, they (we) are.

But franky speaking russians are very open (too much sometimes) with friends.

I would say, Russians will never need a psychologist help, they have friends for that.

MickeyTong
01-07-2010, 19:33
I would say, Russians will never need a psychologist help, they have friends for that.

Damn.....:(

Mirka
01-07-2010, 19:51
preferably kind.

These hot seats are always so fast. I don't have time to open it and then when I do it is like 7 pages which I am just not willing to read :(

But I really like that 'preferably kind' description. It really made me laugh. Not cos of the characteristic itself (it is always nice to be around kind people) just cos of the way how you put it :)

tvadim133
01-07-2010, 20:28
These hot seats are always so fast. I don't have time to open it and then when I do it is like 7 pages which I am just not willing to read :(

But I really like that 'preferably kind' description. It really made me laugh. Not cos of the characteristic itself (it is always nice to be around kind people) just cos of the way how you put it :)

You know, many girls now think that to be kind means to be weak.

May be this is a protective mechanism with any men, which are switched on by them.

That's why I have put it in that very order. :)

Moskauerin
01-07-2010, 22:33
Are you baptised? I mean christened. If yes, when and how were you christened? If no, do you think you would consider that. Whether yes or no, for what reason?

Most modern men do not consider official marriage (state registration) as an option and prefer the so-called "civil" marriage or, to put it bluntly, cohabitation.
If I am not mistaken, in one of your posts you also said you did not like the idea of marriage. Why?
I'm just curious to understand what reasons stand behind a man's decision to get married or not.
What would be the reasons for you to marry?

Can you drive a car? If you had a choice, what car make(s) would you prefer?

tvadim133
01-07-2010, 22:49
I was christened when I am very young and when it was not welcomed in USSR.

I was christened in the old orthodox church, but I can not say I am religious at all.

I do believe in God, but I differentiate the church and the believe.

Let's say, I do not make them "opposite" to each other, but just following rutuals does not mean believing, though there is nothing bad, probably.

tvadim133
01-07-2010, 23:06
Most modern men do not consider official marriage (state registration) as an option and prefer the so-called "civil" marriage or, to put it bluntly, cohabitation.
If I am not mistaken, in one of your posts you also said you did not like the idea of marriage. Why?
I'm just curious to understand what reasons stand behind a man's decision to get married or not.
What would be the reasons for you to marry?

I can not say that I deny the idea of real marriage at all,

May be because of modern experience or experience of my friends, at least, because of my own experience, for me it is much more convinient to live without a stamp in our passports.

You do not feel "free" in a civil marriage as well, because any relationships bring to responsibilities, duties, devoting a part of your life for each other and so on.

But in case something wrong, the "civil" devorce is "easier" and not so paintfull (I mean courts, division of property, of bank account e.t.c.).

What can make a man get married?

I think it depends upon the situation.

In case a man thinks that this can keep his love and he is ready and wants it indeed or he needs a status, confidence as well or it is conventional.

As for me, only 150% of confidence that I want it and that is the only way out to continue living together can make me get married.

So I am not so hopeless, as you can see.

tvadim133
01-07-2010, 23:17
Can you drive a car? If you had a choice, what car make(s) would you prefer?

I have more than 10 years of intensive driving experience, actually.

It is strange, but I had never wanted to do that, but due to one of my job, I had been "granted" with a corporate car, I had to study driving without any enthusiasm.

So I did not have a choice and had different models from VAS 21042 (my first car) up to (though why "up to"?) Wolkwagen Bora and Ford Mondeo.

But I do like small cars, may be for two only even.

I seriously think about Mini Cooper.

Swordfish90293
01-07-2010, 23:29
I have never thought about killing someone, but wished him to be dead.

You know, I am not an angel.

I'm not sure this is normal. Wishing someone dead by third party action is quite detatched and restrained denying and diluting ones own emotions. No offense, it's just my opinion.

American film director John Waters is used to making the lecture tours of American prisons. He states to the inmates that 'while we all think of murder and mayhem onto others, the only difference between us is that you here actually carried it out!'

Have fun on the seat...

tvadim133
01-07-2010, 23:38
Agree!

But nevertheless there is a difference between wishing something bad to somebody and harming.

At least, you can not be prosecuted for just "dreaming" about it...

Well, in order to calm you, it happened with me only once. :)

mistygris
02-07-2010, 00:21
Wow an interisting topic has started for the time i didn't post or watched expat!
you're an interisting person vadim, will try to think of some questions for you!! :trampoline::trampoline:

Fibre
02-07-2010, 00:26
As for me, only 150% of confidence that I want it and that is the only way out to continue living together can make me get married.

1. she must be a virgin for sure

2. you need to trust her absolutely- it means she hasn`t any secrets- you know everything about her

3. she must be your best friend, passionate lover, good company for you with the same interests,and the most important- she must feel your desires and changes of your mood - and she must know her place next to you- looks like the harem embodied in one woman - the dream of every man

Tvadim, please comment and add your own points of confidence

tvadim133
02-07-2010, 00:27
Wow an interisting topic has started for the time i didn't post or watched expat!
you're an interisting person vadim, will try to think of some questions for you!! :trampoline::trampoline:

I shall be waiting for them, Mistygris!

Hope that the seat will continue be Hot by means of other's interesting questions as well.

tvadim133
02-07-2010, 12:17
1. she must be a virgin for sure

2. you need to trust her absolutely- it means she hasn`t any secrets- you know everything about her

3. she must be your best friend, passionate lover, good company for you with the same interests,and the most important- she must feel your desires and changes of your mood - and she must know her place next to you- looks like the harem embodied in one woman - the dream of every man

Tvadim, please comment and add your own points of confidence

Number 1 is quite funny in modern times.

As for the point 2, I should trust her and rely upon her indeed.

But I does not mean, I need to know all her sectrets, especilly of her past.

Point 3: Not, at all.

You see, first of all, all couples can be devided into 3 main groups:

a. a couple where a woman plays a role of a daughter and a man - a father (good or bad, cruel or kind);
b. a couple, where a woman plays a role of a mother and a man a role of a sun.
c. a couple, where a woman and a man are qute egual (probably, can combine different roles, in connection of life situations and so on).

In think the ideal couple, when they belong to the third group.

Besides, people should have more or less common interests or interests which can suplement each other.

I would call it "people of the same level development, at least, at of the same level of patience, of the same level of education (not universities, but phylosophy, mentality)".

Sure people can live together and be happy, when they are from different societies, countries, but it will take more time to "teach" each other, to get used to each other.

But it is possible when they are able to learn and to be tolerant.

tvadim133
02-07-2010, 12:23
1Tvadim, please comment and add your own points of confidence

If I knew for sure.... :(

You know, to feel condident is more connected with emotions and feelings than with rational sphere.

May be intuition (which is more correct).

When you are with someone, there are a lot signs (cases, behaviour, words, situations) appeared during your life with that person, which "build" this confidence or destroy it.

You know, in love you, personaly, do not mention some "drawbacks" and warnings, but your subconscious does it.

Fibre
03-07-2010, 00:36
When you are with someone, there are a lot signs (cases, behaviour, words, situations) appeared during your life with that person, which "build" this confidence or destroy it.

You know, in love you, personaly, do not mention some "drawbacks" and warnings, but your subconscious does it.

Don`t you think you can create something new- your own, that will be live as a continuation of your love with someone? I don`t mean your children if you want to have them

I know that only the one from the couple can be strong and able to create, to keep up the fire of love

tvadim133
03-07-2010, 12:32
it is more a rethorical question...

Fibre
03-07-2010, 12:41
it is more a rethorical question...

Yeeh, a man must be stronger, cause he is a master

Fibre
03-07-2010, 13:11
Well, what type of dating would you choose?

1. niche dating- for everybody who knows what he or she wants

2. hyperdating

3. speed dating

4. intellidating

tvadim133
03-07-2010, 13:21
None of said-above listed.

I am quite conservative from the point of view of dating and making acqaintance.

What I mean is that if I see someone and like her, I would try to get acquaintance with her and invite for dinner or a theatre and then to dinner, or to an exibition and then to a dinner and so on.

All these "dating", you mentionned are quite rediculous for me.

Fibre
03-07-2010, 13:33
None of said-above listed.

I am quite conservative from the point of view of dating and making acqaintance.

What I mean is that if I see someone and like her, I would try to get acquaintance with her and invite for dinner or a theatre and then to dinner, or to an exibition and then to a dinner and so on.
All these "dating", you mentionned are quite rediculous for me.

If you`re conservative- -I suppose niche and intellidating - for you, but I can mistake cause I don`t know you at all.
I decided so- cause i think it`s very important for you to get in touch with her. The first dating is a very stressed situation,-in case when you`re both serious and want to continue. That`s why talking about things you`re interesting,- means used to overcome this stress

tvadim133
03-07-2010, 13:38
Guess, please.

In fact, dating is not a stress, to my mind.

It is a kind of pleasure or must be a kind of pleaure for both.

Are you, Girls, so serious about it and making any long terms plan even before the first date?

Do you think, a date is something like an interview?

Sorry, I am on the Hot seat! I should not ask questions.

Fibre
03-07-2010, 13:48
Guess, please.

In fact, dating is not a stress, to my mind.

It is a kind of pleasure or must be a kind of pleaure for both.

Are you, Girls, so serious about it and making any long terms plan even before the first date?

Do you think, a date is something like an interview?

Sorry, I am on the Hot seat! I should not ask questions.

I see, first dating is not a problem for you and you`re able to relax every girl and make yours (???) Mwah, i will be surprise if your answer will be unique and to sound like YES

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 20:13
You intrepret my words in a way you like indeed.

What I wanted to say is that for me dating is not an interview, not a stress, not a thing you must worry about a lot, but nice event, during or after of which there can be opportuntities, pleasure or just the first and the last face-to-face meeting.

You know, to take verything seriousely is a stress.

I am serious in other things.

Fibre
04-07-2010, 20:34
You intrepret my words in a way you like indeed.

I am serious in other things.

Yeeh, I like this.

So, tell me, serious man, do you understand why women suffer from the changes of their mood and it happen so frequently, that men haven`t time to feel that and to react to it in a right way(of course as she wants)...

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 20:38
the answer is no, i do not know.

Fibre
04-07-2010, 20:42
YouTube- Je suis un un homme sérieux

Ok, if it will be interesting for you once I`ll try to explain You why it happened

Fibre
04-07-2010, 20:55
What`s more important for you:
sex compatibility
or
psychological compatibility?

Do you remember the stories from your life when you realized that you couldn`t say definitely what was the problem and you needed something another to continue your relations with this girl?

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 21:01
YouTube- Je suis un un homme sérieux (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B8Fs0tDbNg)

Ok, if it will be interesting for you once I`ll try to explain You why it happened

Pour moi, la rponse n'est pas vidente. Juste la chanson (myuzikl) tait trop primitive, avec des prtentions la ....
Chercher des rponses dans des oprettes et comdies musicales, pour moi c'est trop bte (pas srieux).

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 21:04
What`s more important for you:
sex compatibility
or
psychological compatibility?

Do you remember the stories from your life when you realized that you couldn`t say definitely what was the problem and you needed something another to continue your relations with this girl?

Depending upon the situation, of course.

but in case of a long term relationshsip, they are all important.

the Relation without sex is a friendship (can be).

As for the second question: NO.

Sasha girl
04-07-2010, 21:06
Tvadim,
is there something you really do not like about Moscow, and what it is?
Which sport do you do, if you do?

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 21:19
As for Moscow, I do know the history of it, first of all, all things connected with my society, business envoirenment, something connected witrh consuming and entertainment, arts, theatres, best places to visit from the point of view of tourists and so on.

I can be really a guide for some people.

I am not much of... well some districts outside of the city centre, besides, of some thing connected with hidden for regualar people styles of living and "earning".

I can not say what I hate in Moscow indeed. Probably prices and traffic, that is all + show off, people think, they must follow with.

I would say, the most important thing for me in Moscow is energy, the city has.

As for sport, I like running (better to say, walking very fast).

I am a fan of football, but watching games.

Fibre
04-07-2010, 21:30
Pour moi, la rponse n'est pas vidente. Juste la chanson (myuzikl) tait trop primitive, avec des prtentions la ....
Chercher des rponses dans des oprettes et comdies musicales, pour moi c'est trop bte (pas srieux).

Tu es trop rectiligne, conservateur, tu ne permets pas de changer la ligne de l'ide.
Je pense tu discutes seulement sous l'effet des principes et des installations.

J'aime des hommes, qui sont fermes dans tout.

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 21:48
Tu es trop rectiligne, conservateur, tu ne permets pas de changer la ligne de l'ide.
Je pense tu discutes seulement sous l'effet des principes et des installations.

J'aime des hommes, qui sont fermes dans tout.

Fermee ou bien overte?

Mais Je ne prtends pas tre la personne qui vous doit le souhaitez (Comme il n'est pas triste!)

Je suis, ce qui est l.

Fibre
04-07-2010, 22:03
Fermee ou bien overte?

Mais Je ne prtends pas tre la personne qui vous doit le souhaitez (Comme il n'est pas triste!)

Je suis, ce qui est l.

dur et ouverte- avec moi

Pourquoi tous les hommes, qui je me rencontre, dit-on, qu'eux de moi ne sont pas dignes?

MickeyTong
04-07-2010, 22:17
Vadim, Russia has a rapidly declining population.

If you wanted to attract immigrants (not temporary expats) what is Russia's Unique Selling Point (in your opinion)?

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 22:17
dur et ouverte- avec moi

Pourquoi tous les hommes, qui je me rencontre, dit-on, qu'eux de moi ne sont pas dignes?

Porquoi en effet! :) :) :)

Fibre
04-07-2010, 22:30
How would you feel if you GF named U "mon petit ourson"???

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 22:46
How would you feel if you GF named U "mon petit ourson"???

I would feel, that probably it is just the time to be on a diet once again.

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 22:53

If you wanted to attract immigrants (not temporary expats) what is Russia's Unique Selling Point (in your opinion)?

Good question!

First of all, Russia is too large to have one common "selling" point for all the territory.

Population is declining but depending upon the area as well.

For example, in my "native" city in 1990 there were 480 000 habitants, now there are 570 000 habitants; in Moscow, there were 8 000 000, now there are about 12 000 000 -14 000 000;

I think, there is not need to attract someone (making advertising), but making a good condition of living can make both: people will think about children, newcomers will come.

Fibre
04-07-2010, 23:13
"Lamour nait dans un regard,
Grandit dans un baiser,
Et meurt dans une larme..."

Сrois-tu a la force du baiser?

Je connais peu d'hommes, qui aiment s'embrasser.

tvadim133
04-07-2010, 23:58
Let's switch to English.

Kissing, touching and so on is important in Love.

Fibre, I like talking about sex, relationship, poetry, but I think, if you need to know more about my interests of this kind, you can send me PMs.

:) :) :)

Fibre
05-07-2010, 00:05
Let's switch to English.

Kissing, touching and so on is important in Love.

Fibre, I like talking about sex, relationship, poetry, but I think, if you need to know more about my interests of this kind, you can send me PMs.

:) :) :)

))) I see, You allow me to ask You only neutral questions.

Returning to your proposition to PM You, you'll never live that long!

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 00:12
))) I see, You allow me to ask You only neutral questions.

Ok, you may ask any questions,if you like.

But being on the Hot seat, the person has a choice to answer or not to answer.

I am not expecting only neutral querstions, and may be you have already read and realized that my answers were a bit more than detailed, so I am open to any.

Just for me, it is interesting to answer new questions or to open a new topic than just to mark time.

Sorry and you are welcomed to ask of what you are still interested in.

Bels
05-07-2010, 00:17
Good question. Can you answer it?

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 00:22
)))

It was not a proposition actualy, it was an option, if you need.

As for me, I do not need PM but will answer them, if you insist.

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 00:23
Good question. Can you answer it?

I have answered already, Bels.

Fibre
05-07-2010, 00:57
It was not a proposition actualy, it was an option, if you need.

As for me, I do not need PM but will answer them, if you insist.

I see, I won`t disturb You anymore.
I never insist on something. I get everything I want without it.
Anyways pardon me for importunity.

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 01:18
I see, I won`t disturb You anymore.
I never insist on something. I get everything I want without it.
Anyways pardon me for importunity.

No porblem!

NotMe
05-07-2010, 13:41
Are you going to get a new bow tie? Yours looks a little bit tight!;)

FlakeySnowballer
05-07-2010, 13:48
Do you want to have a date with Fibre?

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 14:04
Are you going to get a new bow tie? Yours looks a little bit tight!;)

Not at all!

You know, this gesture does not mean sometimes, that the tie really is disturbing.

It is alike, when a woman corrects her make up, it does not mean, she really needs doing that.

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 14:08

I do not think so.

I think, she is very attractive and I like women's flirting, but besides the flirt, there are lot of other means, which can be interesting in women.

NotMe
05-07-2010, 14:44

Not at all!

You know, this gesture does not mean sometimes, that the tie really is disturbing.
It is alike, when a woman corrects her make up, it does not mean, she really needs doing that.

How could i know?:)
I wasn't born a man :whisper:

Fibre
05-07-2010, 14:56

He`s the first man, told me i`m not interesting for him. And he did enough I understood he is afraid of me.
But anyways I don`t care of it. I have no such aim to be better - special for him

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 15:04
He`s the first man, told me i`m not interesting for him. And he did enough I understood he is afraid of me.
But anyways I don`t care of it. I have no such aim to be better - special for him

Nice interpretation of my words.

Why should I be afraid of you, for me it is a secret, but probably, you know it better indeed.

I hope, I have not offended you and I do think you are a nice girl and there is no need to be changed, just because I do not find you to be something obligatory to date as soon as possible.

I have just answered the question honesty.

Just not "mine". Just Tastes differ. Just Take it easy!

Darya Alexandrovna
05-07-2010, 15:22

Beg your pardon.. Vadim, sorry for drawing attention from you for a moment, but can not stop myself asking Fibre))) Do you allow me?

Would you answer like that if you don't care really?
Does it help in your life showing off and emphasizing that you are best of all by all indirect means that look quite direct?
Or you play around only in the internet?
Who is the REAL girl behind you? :watching:

:11109:

Fibre
05-07-2010, 16:31
Nice interpretation of my words.

Why should I be afraid of you, for me it is a secret, but probably, you know it better indeed.

I hope, I have not offended you and I do think you are a nice girl and there is no need to be changed, just because I do not find you to be something obligatory to date as soon as possible.

I have just answered the question honesty.

Just not "mine". Just Tastes differ. Just Take it easy!

If i`d love to see You, i`d do that)))You`re lucky, I don`t want that at all))

Angym
05-07-2010, 17:12
If i`d love to see You, i`d do that)))You`re lucky, I don`t want that at all))

It is a very human sense, when somebody wants to see that person who whats to see that somebody. In other case it is unnatural relationship:question:

Swordfish90293
05-07-2010, 21:19

Damn!

Willy
05-07-2010, 21:27
Beg your pardon.. Vadim, sorry for drawing attention from you for a moment, but can not stop myself asking Fibre))) Do you allow me?

Does it help in your life showing off and emphasizing that you are best of all by all indirect means that look quite direct?

No she plays in real life too, and she knows the game real well.

Matt24
05-07-2010, 21:39
Vadim have you enjoyed your stay in the hot seat? Would you recomend it to everyone, or do you think it's not universally suitable? If you did enjoy it why, and indeed if you didn't,why? What would your hot seat pitch sound like to some one reluctant to play?

Cheers

Matt

tvadim133
05-07-2010, 22:07
Thank you for your question!

I enjoy it still (though I have already sent a PM to one member with a request regarding his will to be on the Hot seat) and will do for some more hours.

I can recommend being on the hot sea for those, who are not shy, open and like to express themselves in this way (comprehensive and in details).

When you are in the centre of people's attention, it can be interesting.

Though I can say, I often had the same situation, but in business, where you (me) are not so open.

I can not give an example of a sound.....hm...

Frankly speaking, I really appreciate all questions, without any exceptions....

Fibre
05-07-2010, 23:54

Willy is absolutely right, I know the rules of this life and that`s why I hate it(

FlakeySnowballer
06-07-2010, 10:32
Willy is absolutely right, I know the rules of this life and that`s why I hate it(

Which rules? Except a constitution? To tell the truth never heard before

Darya Alexandrovna
06-07-2010, 10:35

I condole you )))

tvadim133
06-07-2010, 14:57
Thank you very much for your active participation!

I guess, the thread can be closed, because I have got the commitment from a "new" person, who does me a favour to accept the position on the Hot Seat!