PDA

View Full Version : Pasta Project

monkey-girl
28-04-2005, 15:08
Has anyone been there yet? I've just read a review on the web. Seems to be a nice place to visit.

Metro station: Taganskaya.
Address: 22 Verhnyaja Radishevskaya.

Surok
28-04-2005, 15:25
how about posting a link to the review?

monkey-girl
28-04-2005, 15:37
Need to find one in English :D too lazy to translate today

http://www.afisha.ru/restaurant-review?id=6549600

Surok
28-04-2005, 15:56
thank you!

Billie Bob
09-05-2005, 00:46
I enjoyed it. located at taganka.
futuristic, cute and simple.

computerized menu and ordering. One waiter serves you.
the menu is on a flat screen, touch screen ordering.

the tables are booths, so you really cant move around that much.

the food, was not bad, the pasta was just fine, the salad, wasn't that great.

enjoy, they plan to have a 2nd one open up on sretenka I believe.

RDV
12-05-2005, 15:09
A bit too urban for me. Not too cozy. The ordering process is fun! Prices are not that low. The menu is indeed healthy. This will be a chain as far as I know. I was there Friday evening, the article said to make reservations. I did. The place has half full at 8 pm.

jheisel
18-05-2005, 14:09
I ate there a couple months ago with the site's very own Polly. Lunch ran us probably about 600-700 rubles total, so average-ish prices. Food wasn't great, but not bad either. Environment was sterile/clean, but the computer ordering process was done much better at the Phlegmatic Dog. (although PP has pictures, which was nice)

RDV
20-05-2005, 14:48
Saw a new PP spot the other day that opened on Pokrovka (closer to Maroseika).

Kokomo
28-06-2007, 11:21
dos anyone know where the pasta project is located these days? the one on Taganka has shut down. :eh:

jheisel
29-06-2007, 11:11
there's one on pokrovka/maroseika

joyciemannie
02-07-2007, 20:58
there's one on pokrovka. pasta's pretty good, small portions as usual, about 300 rubes per main. try the marinated mushrooms.

Kokomo
03-07-2007, 00:41
thanks. I have found out that there is a pasta project at baumanskaya next to temple bar, and one down in chertanovo too.

these are not all my favorite locations, but plan to visit one. will try the mushrooms too.

Bikini
03-07-2007, 11:21
i have been at pokrovka by chance. just needed to have a lunch and entered the 1st door with a-la italian name.
didn't like that place at all. strange place, strange mix of italian and spicy chinise or japanise food in the menu. good idea with that electronic menu, but 'ask for a bill' option didn't work.
not very clean place imho.
some prices were very high in my opinion for such a place. i remember i was looking at dorado in the menu thinking if it can be fresh there. then looked at the guys at the kitchen and somehow decided better not to test it :)

and my risotto was disgusting... :cry:

Kokomo
04-07-2007, 01:12
hmmm, rissotto, no thats a tough (serious) one. Not too many places in Moscow, and possibly the world (thats including NYC), can do a perfect rissotto.

as for the place, I still want to go, as in the mood a while back for some descent pasta.

do you have another choice?

Ive done couversior and ogni next door, so so.

options?:brush:

twister
04-07-2007, 18:45
I think there's a new PP at Frunzenskaya as well now. The Taganka one was always packed at lunchtime, so it seemed strange that they've closed down.

wiktor
05-07-2007, 19:25
Hello, I can recommend you one of the best places that you can visit and enjoy it. It is cafe Academiya at the metro Ohotniy ryad in the beggining of Kamergerskiy pereulok. Try to have a pasta with salmon and brokoli.