PDA

View Full Version : registration/visa underlap

tussin
28-04-2005, 09:10
Hi,

My registration is due to expire 2 months before my visa (ME business) does.

If possible, I'd like to avoid leaving the country again and tracking down my landlord for another trip to our DEZ all for just 2 months.

Can I cover myself for the last 2 months by registering at a hotel? If so, does anyone have any recommendation on which hotel and what the prices for their registration services?

jules
29-04-2005, 10:38
I very recently had a similar situation, tried to re-register without leaving, but in the end I had to leave the country in order to get a new migration card and entry stamp - the registration office point-blank refused to do my new registration without these. If you know someone who can get those two things for you without leaving the country, good luck. If not, you can get some pretty cheap short trips abroad... As far as hotels go, sorry, don't know any that do this. My landlady knows that no registration=no rent.

equalizer
29-04-2005, 10:56
try the company gaa in kuznestky most for a small fee anything is possible ,i have had friends who have no reg for months and no mig card ,these people can back date registration or anything ,i even found the no.9247385,average 30us per month in hotel ,checked with militsa and it works no problem
as for your migration card it aint a big deal i left on monday didnt have it ,no big deal, 5thtime

elmek
29-04-2005, 14:29
If it helps, I left for London to get a new ME visa two weeks ago and only at the airport did I notice that my registration had in fact expired at the beginning of March (I just forgot about it). Expecting words to be exchanged at Passport control, I was ready to slip a $100 note across, but in fact nothing was said and I got a new ME visa the following week without any query....

Andy B
29-04-2005, 17:06
I had exactly the same prolem with my ME visa. I used a woman called Elena (7492190) based on the Arbat. She did a hotel (Arbat hotel) registration for 2 months for 600r.

equalizer
29-04-2005, 19:20
go for andy bs option mine costs 1000r per month