PDA

View Full Version : what a waste...

TinyToes
26-04-2005, 14:45
AN INDIAN who became a man to marry a female relative was dumped after the surgery

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15080640-23109,00.html

I always knew, you shouldn't trust a woman...

Lled
26-04-2005, 14:50
Now THAT'S a messy relationship

aysihsK
26-04-2005, 14:53

it's called not "messy" but f****up :p

TinyToes
26-04-2005, 14:55

so every time i'm having problems in my relationship I have to remind myself that I at least haven't changed my sex for him/her...

Lled
26-04-2005, 14:56
so every time i'm having problems in my relationship I have to remind myself that I at least haven't changed my sex for him/her...

Your attitude is the solution to everything I think.

TinyToes
26-04-2005, 14:57
the only thing that bothers me is

why couldn't they live together without the operation?
...born with both male and female genitals...

sparky
26-04-2005, 14:58

Perhaps she thought he/she was cheating on her?

Lled
26-04-2005, 14:59

Exactly, if I had t*ts I'd never leave the house.

Halyavshik
26-04-2005, 15:08
Two questions arise from reading that article:

1. What the hell is a "rubber tapper". It's Kuttiyama's profession. Do we have any rubber tappers here on the boards that could expain what this is ? Do you make a lot of money ? How did you start your illustrious career of tapping ?

2. Kuttiyama, Binu and Laura. Kuttiyama and Binu I can relate to. Nice normal sounding respectable names. Where the hell did 'Laura' come from ?

Moscow Wolf
26-04-2005, 15:17
Easy one that, a 'rubber tapper' is a dyslexic Lucy Tupper - perhaps

Shatneresque
26-04-2005, 16:15
FYI:

What the hell is a "rubber tapper"?
Despite the somewhat suggestive job title, a "rubber tapper" is someone who works on a rubber plantation cutting notches in the trees, so that the latex sap can run out and be collected in buckets.

Contrary to what one might think, this actually does not requre a great deal of professional skill, and I imagine anyone could get a job doing it as easily as they could get one flipping burgers at McDonald's.

I highly doubt rubber tappers are well paid---probably don't even get the minimum wage (or make up for it in tips and/or benefits).

Ciao,

CAPT. J.T. KIRK,
Labor Relations Expert
(Retired)

joners66
26-04-2005, 16:24
'Contrary to what one might think, this actually does not requre a great deal of professional skill, and I imagine anyone could get a job doing it as easily as they could get one flipping burgers at McDonald's.'

Which, oddy enough....are made or rubber................

Lled
26-04-2005, 16:25
'Contrary to what one might think, this actually does not requre a great deal of professional skill, and I imagine anyone could get a job doing it as easily as they could get one flipping burgers at McDonald's.'

Which, oddy enough....are made or rubber................

...dang and I thought they were made of the same poo-shaped animals as those koteleti...

Halyavshik
26-04-2005, 17:21
FYI:
Despite the somewhat suggestive job title, a "rubber tapper" is someone who works on a rubber plantation cutting notches in the trees, so that the latex sap can run out and be collected in buckets.

Be honest. You 'Googled' that, didn't you ? (Reputation points may depend on your answer !)