PDA

View Full Version : Runaway's Tuesday Night Out

waste not want not
26-04-2005, 13:04
Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite you to the Runaway's Tuesday night out. The event is held to bring people together to exchange information, make new business contacts, and to just maybe make a few new friends. The event is very relaxed so come as you are and enjoy.
Specials starting at 6pm and ending at 9

Address:
11 Novy Arbat
Moscow, Russia
Phone: 291-7681

Tonight's Specials!!
All Draft Beer 10% and for those of you with a VIP card you double your discount.

See you there

DJ Biscuit
26-04-2005, 13:05
That would be The Hard Rock Cafe?

Cherry
26-04-2005, 13:15
That would be The Hard Rock Cafe?

was on Saturday night hmmm Chicken wings were quite good :thumbsup: and many cocktails..

waste not want not
26-04-2005, 13:25
Tuesday Nights are at the Shamrock, the Alternative is on Wednesdays at the Hard Rock and the 2 for 1 specials go down well.

DJ I am always open to suggestions, by the way did you gert my e-mails?

DJ Biscuit
26-04-2005, 13:28
Tuesday Nights are at the Shamrock, the Alternative is on Wednesdays at the Hard Rock and the 2 for 1 specials go down well.

DJ I am always open to suggestions, by the way did you gert my e-mails?

Ah I see,just pointing out that there was no name in the post, we're not all sad expats that know the exact address for the Shamrock you know!

E-Mails? Yes, I did, thanks.

koba65
27-04-2005, 00:14
DJ,

Novyj Arbat (Used to be Kalininsnkij Prospekt) is quite different than Staryj Arbat (where the Hard Rock is). And you call yourself a harddrinking expat! :rolleyes:

DJ Biscuit
27-04-2005, 12:05
No I don't call myself an expat, (I call myself Biscuit). Secondly I am proud to say I don't hang out at those kind of 'expat' type haunts and thirdly I wasn't that interested in the original post so I didn't get as far as caring if it said Old or New Arbat.

My bad? So diss my rep, boyeeeee!

TinyToes
27-04-2005, 12:18
...I don't hang out at those kind of 'expat' type haunts...

yeah, you don't need to...

By the way, I've just realized that I'm missing "the A"...

DJ Biscuit
27-04-2005, 12:22
The A misses you!

I don't need to? Well that's a point but I go to normal places too! I have been here a long long time and don't understand those guys that go to the same place for ten or twelve years and never actually know where they live,like a mini UK or whatever. On the other hand it's cool they stick together because at least that way there's little chance of them spoiling my night.

Crabby today? Yes I seem to be don't I? Do I care? Hell no!

Have a hip hop happy day.

''Hip hop don't stop....

TURN IT UP!''

TinyToes
27-04-2005, 12:29
by the way, any special happenings on Friday?
LL is leaving, I might stop by for a cup of green tea...

DJ Biscuit
27-04-2005, 12:33
Won't be there myself unfortunatley. Other plans, and oh what plans!!

TinyToes
27-04-2005, 12:36
Won't be there myself unfortunatley. Other plans, and oh what plans!!

I see, I don't think it's a good idea then...
wishing you a great evening (probably, the night too...)

waste not want not
27-04-2005, 14:51
You know I remember a time that you used to operate the kind of places you are b-rating at the moment and would have loved to have the return clients. By the way, from what I understand you have a large crew of regulars don't you? :stop:

Lled
27-04-2005, 14:57
by the way, any special happenings on Friday?
LL is leaving, I might stop by for a cup of green tea...

What about Thursday night then?

Lled
27-04-2005, 14:58
Or even tonight seeing as TT is otherwise occupied and I will be in search of an adventure. Or maybe just a meal and a beer.