PDA

View Full Version : New in Moscow

MBR
22-06-2010, 16:07
Hi, I am comming to Moscow and I am looking for a good area to live. What about the area around Belorusskaja? Thats the Metro next to work. And what about Leningradskij prospect? Thx for helping.:wavey:

tasel
23-06-2010, 00:11
Hi MBR, welcome to Moscow. Belorusskaja, Kievskaya, Krasnopresnenskaya will be better options for you. But the rent will be higher in these locations.

whizkid
23-06-2010, 00:24
Hi, I am comming to Moscow and I am looking for a good area to live. What about the area around Belorusskaja? Thats the Metro next to work. And what about Leningradskij prospect? Thx for helping.:wavey:

hello and welcome!

there was this advert on the forum the other day:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=8700

not sure if it's still available, you should check it!

it's a bargain and it's super-lovely and cheap. there's no chance you can find anything better (if you're looking for a decent studio in Leningradskaya area). normally apartments like this in this area of the same quality start from 50 000 RUR or higher. and BTW this apartment goes commission-free (you won't have to pay to an agency) as the poster of the advert is connected to the landlord I believe.

hope this helps.

p.s.: I wouldn't reccommend you to rent an apt on Belorusskaya as it's a horrible place to live because of Leningradsky prospect.