PDA

View Full Version : Have a suggestion for those who ..

CatGirl
25-04-2005, 19:30
Is anyone else into roller blading? :inlove:

djm10us
26-04-2005, 17:07
I love roller blading!

Where is a good place to go in Moscow? Do you have suggestions?

CatGirl
26-04-2005, 18:01
Poklonnaya Gora. VDNH - my first experience there. The weather is to have a great time..! I'd love to go.. but everyone has work..studies.. wanna to come with me some day?

Ledka
26-04-2005, 18:05
Poklonnaya Gora. VDNH - my first experience there. The weather is to have a great time..! I'd love to go.. but everyone has work..studies.. wanna to come with me some day?
I'd like too! But it's hard to find time... and I need to collect my ooooold roller blades from my parents.
But keep posting when you will go there

CatGirl
26-04-2005, 18:09
I'd like too! But it's hard to find time... and I need to collect my ooooold roller blades from my parents.
But keep posting when you will go there
..really I want to go at VDNH this Saturday.. Or this Sunday..not decided yet.. But it depends on the weather actually.

Ledka
26-04-2005, 18:10
..really I want to go at VDNH this Saturday.. Or this Sunday..not decided yet.. But it depends on the weather actually.

Sorry, this WE I will be out of the city...

I offer to do it somewhen at Recnoj Voksal near the river... Are you for it?

CatGirl
26-04-2005, 18:16
Sorry, this WE I will be out of the city...

I offer to do it somewhen at Recnoj Voksal near the river... Are you for it? I quess I'd love to!!!

:inlove:
new place is for me!

But I really want to go this weekend.
:) Can't wait to check out my skills :)

flucie
30-04-2005, 19:03
Hi Cosmogirl!
Do you still plan to go roller blading this week-end? Let's go tomorrow if the weather is OK! :)

flucie

sevan
30-04-2005, 22:12
Along the river by Vorobyoviye Gori is a great place too - and you can take the chairlift up to the top and skate around MGU

CatGirl
03-05-2005, 12:40
ThanX!!! Flucie! I haven't noticed yuor msg, sorry..Let's go some other time, then, OK?